Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That shit was so much fucking worse than this chapter.

Wano was the culmination of a decade of build up and fucking Loda couldn’t even bother to make the yonko fights good. Plot conveniences and asspulls everywhere.

Honestly it doesn’t matter if Shanks ends Kid’s career. Everyone knew that would happen.

But I actually expected wano to be good.
Oda wrote Wano at the worst time of his career. People will say that Wano opened their eyes but the truth is, One Piece was ass ever since the timeskip started and people tried to shove it under the rug because of their love for this show.

Oda pretty much wrote the most hyped arc in his eyes at the point where he couldn't write a compelling story anymore.

Wano was doomed to fail.

I'm surprised how many people thought that after Dressrosa and WCI Oda will randomly write good again.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Oda wrote Wano at the worst time of his career. People will say that Wano opened their eyes but the truth is, One Piece was ass ever since the timeskip started and people tried to shove it under the rug because of their love foe this show.

Oda pretty much wrote the most hyped arc in his eyes at the point where he couldn't write a compelling story anymore.

Wano was doomed to fail.

I'm surprised how many people thought that after Dressrosa and WCI Oda will randomly write good again.