Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
GOAT Edit.
Post automatically merged:

Wrestling "Journalism" is the funniest shit I read in years. I feel like I'm back in Highschool.

"Reports say" is equivalent of "Someone snitched that u punched XYZ guy".
I remember myself as a teenager hanging out in forums like Wrestlezone for spoilers, news and what not. These are sadly replaced by jokers such as Meltzer.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Wrestling drama is the weirdest shit ever
Who gives a fuck if Andre and Randy Savage didn't like each other
What a loser. How can anyone take him seriously anymore? He even dislikes Cody, always starts fake rumors created by himself.
This one is actually bad.

First of all Dax Harwood ( the bald guy from FTR tag team ) confirmed that there was no one involved in the Brawl aside The Elite, Punk and Ace Steel.

The rest of the people who went around spreading rumors only came to see the aftermath when everyone was taken away from each other.

Dave Meltzer and Jericho made sure to paint it that Punk caused everything.

In reality:

Hangman Page probably influenced by Bucks did a shoot promo on Punk ( even Schiavone and Excalibur had no idea what is going on ).

Dave Meltzer and Jericho started spreading around that no one in the locker room likes Punk where in reality CM Punk is loved there and only opposed by Jericho and the Elite.

Dave especially painted Punk as the biggest villain and asshole in wrestling and completely cut out Punk's side of the story so no one feels bad for him or worse jump to his ship.

GOAT Edit.

I remember myself as a teenager hanging out in forums like Wrestlezone for spoilers, news and what not. These are sadly replaced by jokers such as Meltzer.
Wrestlezone, oh my god bro. I wasn't a regular but that used to be a fantastic place.

First of all Dax Harwood ( the bald guy from FTR tag team ) confirmed that there was no one involved in the Brawl aside The Elite, Punk and Ace Steel.

The rest of the people who went around spreading rumors only came to see the aftermath when everyone was taken away from each other.

In reality:

Hangman Page probably influenced by Bucks did a shoot promo on Punk ( even Schiavone and Excalibur had no idea what is going on ).

Dave Meltzer and Jericho started spreading around that no one in the locker room likes Punk where in reality CM Punk is loved there and only opposed by Jericho and the Elite.

Dave especially painted Punk as the biggest villain and asshole in wrestling and completely cut out Punk's side of the story so no one feels bad for him or worse jump to his ship.

Wrestlezone, oh my god bro. I wasn't a regular but that used to be a fantastic place.
I wasn't into One Piece much then because social media wasn't a big thing back then and I saw only the first 50 episodes or so that too on TV eng dub :kobeha:. My go to place like WG then was WZ and It was fun. We had those online wrestling forum championship and what not. Mfers were writing essays as promos and votes would determine the match results. LMAO nostalgia

Seth

โ€Ž
I wasn't into One Piece much then because social media wasn't a big thing back then and I saw only the first 50 episodes or so that too on TV eng dub :kobeha:. My go to place like WG then was WZ and It was fun. We had those online wrestling forum championship and what not. Mfers were writing essays as promos and votes would determine the match results. LMAO nostalgia
WZ probably gave birth to "E-Federation" stuff I see all over facebook groups.

Essay promos were indeed the best lmao.

GOAT Edit.

My go to was Wrestlinginc lmao
I would read every single article, but mostly the show write ups (even for house shows)

Good times when I was an ordinary mark

Seth

โ€Ž
My go to was Wrestlinginc lmao
I would read every single article, but mostly the show write ups (even for house shows)

Good times when I was an ordinary mark
Wrestleinc before design swap >>>>>>>>>>>

I can't stand current wrestleinc deisgn.

In reality:

Cm Punk and the Elite are basically teenagers in adult bodies feuding

Except that Punk actually had a bad childhood and too many bad luck instances that justifies it, The Bucks are just balding 35-40 years old pretending to be 21 years old fratboys

Not surprised Meltzer backstabbed him after years of simping him hard, Meltzer basically cock worships wrestlers that make him feel like he's "one of the boys", which punk probably thought was weird as fuck and ignored him.

Seth

โ€Ž
Haven't visited the site in yearssss (and thankful for it)

Since we're shooting rn, here's a clip that never fails to make me corpse, brothers (insider term):
Legendary. I swear if Lethal tries hard, if I heard him without looking at the video I would tell you it's Flair going nuts again.

Cm Punk and the Elite are basically teenagers in adult bodies feuding

Except that Punk actually had a bad childhood and too many bad luck instances that justifies it, The Bucks are just balding 35-40 years old pretending to be 21 years old fratboys

Not surprised Meltzer backstabbed him after years of simping him hard, Meltzer basically cock worships wrestlers that make him feel like he's "one of the boys", which punk probably thought was weird as fuck and ignored him.
Wanna know the best part?

Young Bucks were the huge factor into bringing CM Punk to AEW.

Mfkers realized quickly he ain't playing no games and not massaging their buttholes.