Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

@Pantheos Eten draw this for you:

:steef::steef:
@EtenBoby once again you're blessing is, you're the best!

:lumazed::lunazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing:

That looks phenomenal! Between the "better than real" spoilers from certain others here recently and this, it ironically feels a lot better/less worse to be a Kidd fan right now LMAO!

Seriously though, that's better than imagined! Phenomenal design!

@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Boundless @Captain Dom @Killer#777 @Golden Garp @Monkey D Theories
Check out this art! Badass or what?!

Even though he's asked for a "break ban" I believe, I'll tag @Lukegranders too anyway, so he may see this if or when he returns ofc!
Post automatically merged:

Who tf is formeverworld.
Oh boy, you have ah absolute rabbit hole of cringe to discover then!

Lmfao 10/10 reference too!

Last edited by a moderator:
@NikaInParis

tl;dr Bray wanted Brock to "kill" him on Wrestlemania so he can come back the next RAW/Smackdown or whatever in a new "Monster Bray" gimmick to say that Brock killed the old Bray and the monster inside him finally came out.

I totally understand Brock backing down from this fucking shit and preferring to work Omos. L M FUCKING A O

I don't want to be a dick but this dude is either fucked in the head or he choose the wrong industry.
Wyatt is like a modern day Russo imo:
Has a ton of ideas, but virtually 99% of them are completely unusable crap.
And the rest needs to be heavily altered to work.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wyatt is like a modern day Russo imo:
Has a ton of ideas, but virtually 99% of them are completely unusable crap.
And the rest needs to be heavily altered to work.
Russo is responsible for the Attitude Era in more ways than not. Otherwise agree.

Meanwhile, Bray only gave me PTSD and took the title off of one of my favorite wrestlers and now man is feuding with Logan Paul.:josad:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
Chapter 1080: Bird Love

Karoo appears to rescue Vivi, but is shocked to see Morgans

Big News Morgans and Karoo are long lost lovers, and Karoo begs Morgans to summon That Bird to help the Straw Hats on Egghead.

We see That Bird's crew in silhouette. They're said to be on par with a Yonkou crew, with their Captain having clashed with Kaido multiple times in the past.

Here, my Korean friend drew a quick sketch:

@NikaInParis

tl;dr Bray wanted Brock to "kill" him on Wrestlemania so he can come back the next RAW/Smackdown or whatever in a new "Monster Bray" gimmick to say that Brock killed the old Bray and the monster inside him finally came out.

I totally understand Brock backing down from this fucking shit and preferring to work Omos. L M FUCKING A O

I don't want to be a dick but this dude is either fucked in the head or he choose the wrong industry.
Creative should just put a limit to his insanity. He can do a good job if moderated. His return was good but then after that the creative and he himself messed up things. There was no continuity. Ever week just 2 min stupid shenanigans.

:finally::finally::finally:
Now 1081 is Sika time!!

@Seth @NikaInParis

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Creative should just put a limit to his insanity. He can do a good job if moderated. His return was good but then after that the creative and he himself messed up things. There was no continuity. Ever week just 2 min stupid shenanigans.

@Seth @NikaInParis
The Wild Samoans have arrived:finally: