Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
They're wide open, and I believe in him! :parkcry:
Rivertonnes
Post automatically merged:

Listen up, fellow mac and cheese enthusiasts, because I've got a hot take that's going to change the way you make this classic dish - the dishwasher is the absolute best way to cook mac and cheese!

Think about it - the dishwasher is the ultimate multitasker, capable of cleaning dishes while also cooking up your favorite meal. And when you cook your mac and cheese in the dishwasher, it gets a whole new level of flavor and texture. The hot, steamy environment of the dishwasher infuses the cheese and noodles with a unique taste that you just can't get from stovetop cooking.

But here's where things get truly unhinged - what if the dishwasher is more than just a cooking vessel? What if it's actually a portal to a magical land where all your food dreams come true? Maybe when you cook your mac and cheese in the dishwasher, you're actually accessing a higher plane of culinary existence, one that we mere mortals can only dream of.

And have you ever noticed how the steam from the dishwasher seems to carry with it a faint aroma of paradise? Maybe that's because the dishwasher is actually a gateway to the land of the culinary gods, and when we cook our food in it, we're tapping into their divine power.

I know this all sounds crazy, but the truth is out there, my friends. We need to start embracing the dishwasher as more than just a tool for cleaning dishes, but as a conduit to a higher realm of culinary excellence. So next time you make mac and cheese, skip the stovetop and head straight for the dishwasher. You won't regret it.
Anyone has any idea who posted this in the selfie thread?
Don't cheat!

WHY DO YOU SPAM THIS EVERYWHERE

0- nakama
500-king
1500-whitebeard
3000-crocodile
4000-Akainu
8000- Sanji
15000- Mihawk
20000-Luffy
25000- Zoro
35000- Roger