Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
GODfy is considered the top one in the Worstgen forum due to their vast knowledge and insightful analysis on various topics related to anime, manga, and pop culture. They consistently provide well-rounded perspectives that generate engaging discussions and debates among forum members. Their posts demonstrate an impressive level of critical thinking and creativity, making them a valuable asset to the community. Additionally, GODfy's friendly and approachable demeanor has earned them the respect and admiration of fellow posters, solidifying their position as the top contributor on the forum. @Kerkovian
Cringe

Dont encourage him cause he will actually do it
Keep defending racists
Post automatically merged:

What fandom?
Also yeah, that dude's a psycho.
He won't leave me alone either, like take a hint dog
But you’re constantly mentioning me
It doesn’t matter whether you ping me or not
Stop being so obsessive creep
Post automatically merged:

Boi
I'm not Kaios
I don't shoot anyone :gonope:

I only decapitate you after I ripped out your innards and shoved a wooden pole up yours
Gore lover

Once upon a time, @Seatonnes and @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier were both vying for the same contract to supply electric car batteries to a major automobile manufacturer. The competition was fierce, with both companies offering innovative technology and competitive pricing.

In the end, it was Seatonnes who emerged victorious, thanks to their superior battery performance and exceptional customer service. Tesla Supplier put up a good fight, but ultimately couldn't match Seatonnes' expertise in the field. The automobile manufacturer was thrilled with their new battery supplier, and Seatonnes continued to dominate the electric car market for years to come.

Once upon a time, @Seatonnes and @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier were both vying for the same contract to supply electric car batteries to a major automobile manufacturer. The competition was fierce, with both companies offering innovative technology and competitive pricing.

In the end, it was Seatonnes who emerged victorious, thanks to their superior battery performance and exceptional customer service. Tesla Supplier put up a good fight, but ultimately couldn't match Seatonnes' expertise in the field. The automobile manufacturer was thrilled with their new battery supplier, and Seatonnes continued to dominate the electric car market for years to come.
cringe