Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
The Chapter is called "The Will of D."

We continue the Reverie flashback. We see Imu's face.

Imu is a sexy woman in her 20s with super huge bazongas and curvy waist. Her face and built looks similar to Vivi.

Cobra, "Vivi?"

Imu replies, "Ara ara, good guess but nah. My full name is Imu D. Kiki. I'm the doppelganger of Nefertari Lily."

Cobra, "Nani?!?!?!? Bakana!! I haven't heard anything about Queen Lily's Doppelganger. Is doppelganger just a supernatural phenomenon?"

Imu: "The truth is that, ever since Lily abandoned Alabasta, Lily settled in a place called "Amazon" which later known today as "Amazon Lily" where "Pirate Empress" Boa Hancock currently reigned there. Lily was the founder of Amazon Lily and I met her for the first time there."

Cobra: "Wait, I have some many questions right now. Why did Queen Lily not return to her home country? Why did she settle on Amazon Lily? And how did you meet Queen Lily there?"

Imu: "Ara, so many questions yet little answers. Very well, since you don't have much time left anyway, I might as well reveal everything to you right here right now."

Cobra: "Huh? Whatchu mean by I don't have much time left?"

Imu: "Oh my, didn't I said it already? Anybody who is not my personal servants (Gorosei) who saw even a glimpse of my presence won't leave here alive."

Cobra: "Huh!?!?!?" *Sweating ferociously*

Cobra's monologue: "Shit, I fucked up! Time to get outta here!"

Cobra: "Huh? Why can't I move?" *Looks at Imu*

Imu's face:

Cobra: "Shit, I fell for her trap. She must have some kind of otherworldly power that is holding me in one place, I can't even scream for help."

Imu: "Anyway, now that you won't go anywhere, let's continue the tale."

Imu: "To answer your first question, the reason why Lily didn't go back to her home country was because she fell in love with a person called 'Joyboy'."

Cobra: "Joyboy?"

Imu: "Yes, Joyboy. He was the first 'D' to ever exist. Lily fell in love with him but Joyboy rejected her, saying 'I love Sadlad'."

Lily cries and ran off to Amazon to cope.

Due to how heartbreaking Lily was, the manifestation of her sadness was born, aka Me.

I met Lily in Amazon Lily and comforted her, kissed her and even scissored her. Hence why the babies born in Amazon Lily are all females.

Pirate Empress Boa Hancock is Lily's descendant.

I hated Joyboy for rejecting Lily, so I lived on till this day to get revenge on his "Reincarnation".

Cobra: "Reincarnation?"

Imu: "Yes, Joyboy got reincarnated in one of his descendants. His host is one of the 4 current Yonko."

Cobra: "Could it be?"

Imu: "Yes, it's who you think it is. Monkey D. Luffy!"

Imu: "The reason why I haven't got my revenge until now was that Joyboy's DF, the Nika Nika no Mi, hasn't awakened yet. But now that it has awakened in Monkey D. Luffy, I immediately knew that Joyboy has return. Which means that I can finally get my revenge after 800 years of suffering. I can finally avenge my dear Lily."

Imu: "Hope that answers all your questions, King Cobra."

Cobra: "Hmmm, that's a lot to take in. So in conclusion, Joyboy rejected Lily because Joyboy was gay for Sadlad, and Lily founded Amazon Lily and you were born there and you loved Lily to the point of you will do whatever it takes just to kill Joyboy, am I correct?"

Imu: "Yes you are correct."

Cobra: "Well then, if you are still alive till today, are you some kind of immortal being?"

Imu: "There's this doctor who is the original user of the Ope Ope no Mi, he performs 'Immortal Surgery' on me and it was a successful operation, so I am keeping this form and live on eternity. The surgeon dies afterwards though lol."

Cobra: "I see. Well then, here's my final question before I kick the bucket."

Imu: "Speak your thoughts."

Cobra: "What is the Will of D?"

Imu: "Ara, well, the D stands for 'Dream'. Without 'Dream', humans cannot go on living. That's why devil fruits was born. They comes from humans desire, or dream simply said."

Cobra: "Okay then. I have no more questions and no more regrets left."

Imu shots Cobra and uses the Force and sends Cobra outside the room. Sabo hears the gun sound and try to go there. Vivi also heard it and try to go the room but Lucci blocked her from entering. Vivi's duck, Karoo, coming in clutch and brings Vivi out of there.

Lucci said, "He's fast!! How can a duck be this fast?"

Vivi replies, "My Karoo can outrun even a leopard."

Lucci, "Well shit."

Sabo enters the room and saw Cobra's dead body on the ground.

One of the Den Den Mushi captures the picture and frame Sabo for being the murderer.

Sabo encounters the Gorosei and engages them. Sabo got seriously injured but he escapes.

Karasu escapes from the Admirals and Morley successfully retrieved Kuma.

Ryokugyu: "Shit, if the Celestial Dragons wasn't around, I would have go on a rampage."

Fujitora: "Good, this is going well as planned."

Sai and Leo escape the allegation of attempting murder against the Celestial Dragon, with Mjosgard taking full responsibility.

In the midst of chaos, we see a silhouette of a Holy Knight, and he is Pell. Pell said, "All according to keikaku."

The chapter ends with Imu going to the Giant Strawhat, lifting the strawhat up using the Force, and Lily's frozen body is in there.

Imu whispers, "You're still as beautiful as ever even when frozen, Lily. Don't worry, I will avenge you, no matter the cost."

Chap 1085 ends. No Break Next Week.
Too good for Lolda