Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So Imu in One Piece will be held better then Lucious from BC? What's yours thoughts?
Lucius still has a chance. For now, I was satisfied. He needs a proper sendoff. I don't want Asta simply beating him because he learned fucking advanced Ki:suresure:

With Imu we will see. He is super, super late into the story.

The idea about "evil Julius" was brought up by BC fans super early.

Lucius is pretty much what people hoped for. Imu is a "shocking reveal", "the true king of the world".

I will say, it's easier to fuck up Imu rather than Lucius. We will see where it goes.

Lucius still has a chance. For now, I was satisfied. He needs a proper sendoff. I don't want Asta simply beating him because he learned fucking advanced Ki:suresure:

With Imu we will see. He is super, super late into the story.

The idea about "evil Julius" was brought up by BC fans super early.

Lucius is pretty much what people hoped for. Imu is a "shocking reveal", "the true king of the world".

I will say, it's easier to fuck up Imu rather than Lucius. We will see where it goes.
I was waiting for Gorosei to be the final opponents, but then Imu was introduced and everything made perfect sence, Was it really too late to introduce Imu?
That happened in chapter 909, so probably 400 or even 500 chapters before final, which is good.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I was waiting for Gorosei to be the final opponents, but then Imu was introduced and everything made perfect sence, Was it really too late to introduce Imu?
That happened in chapter 909, so probably 400 or even 500 chapters before final, which is good.
If you present it from this perspective normally someone would think "yeah it ain't bad".

But yeah. Imagine not knowing who's "that guy" for 900+ chapters💀