Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Me too but I'm broke as fuck, washing dishes at the local shawarma shop isn't as good a career as I thought it would be :parkcry:
I have some savings but international payment is very difficult from where I am. I also have left job recently to focus on clearing the entrance test for my master's degree so I know how bad it is. :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Join me in the shitposting, that's how it's done
Sure. :pepemwai:
let's start now.
ITS BORSALINOVER

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Imma try 5 times a week, I want to be a boxer/fighter.
Good luck my G

I have some savings but international payment is very difficult from where I am. I also have left job recently to focus on clearing the entrance test for my master's degree so I know how bad it is. :josad:
Good luck with your entrance test

Join me in the shitposting, that's how it's done
Most of my posts are here so they don't count. I wanna pay for VIP but this forum employs TAC as an admin so how can I justify giving them my hard earned money :gonope:

Good luck my G

Good luck with your entrance test

Most of my posts are here so they don't count. I wanna pay for VIP but this forum employs TAC as an admin so how can I justify giving them my hard earned money :gonope:
THANKS BLUD
Post automatically merged:

wtf the OP live action already at wano?? :crazwhat::crazwhat:

@EmperorKinyagi @SakazOuki
"No, we don't know about their hidden force.... Samurai, eh?" The same Samurai Kaido nodiff killed, enslaved for 20 years made admiral and fleet admiral shit their pants. Its admiralover.

I remember back in 2020 or 2021 I was like "Why doesn't someone just throw Big Mom or Kaidou in the sea?"
I felt really fucking dumb for saying that afterwards and people thought it was a stupid idea but then the roof top fight came and I felt incredibly smart
whats the point of throwing them into the sea if they can just get saved by plot armor :kriwhat:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓