Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

He will skip and Nami will get final movie lol
Bruh lol. Film Gold felt like it wanted to be her movie too, with the whole money/gold/treasure/wealth themes and her childhood friend being part of it too. Like how we had that one film about Zoro and his childhood friend and the cursed sword (thanks for retconning cursed swords too Oda).

At this point, maybe a movie is best on what we can ask for from him, as opposed to the usual SBS treatment, sigh.

Film Orange when? /s

I just remembered Strong World was also her film too lol.

Chapter 700 was really good. One of the most satisfying finales I saw. I didn't see The Last, a lot of people seemed to hate it but it looked beautiful and nice in a way at least? I wonder how well its aged now too?

Kishi felt like the most consistent writer, he got a lot of hate including from me but I think his story has aged the best out of the Big 3 and Fairy Tail so far for example.

Early Naruto was some of the best writing ever too. I still get chills and memories of absolute horror and tension from the Chuunin Exams especially. Also Orochimaru and Akatsuki much later ofc. Kishi had the best villains imo, between him and Oda for best ones.
Kishi is great writer but samurai 8 & boruto failures will always ruin his legacy sadly
He should had ended the naruto franchise after boruto movie cuz the ending was so great but he foolishly let his story continue with a terrible sequel and with a very bad art too imo

Last edited:
The past two years we got 35 chapters each year, make it 70 in whole for two years(take in mind last year we had also a huge break for 1 month)

This year we so far had only 24 chapters...
We the next one it will be 25. Maybe adding 5 Chapters more for this year and we reach 30 chapters.

Usually we would get 35-40 chapters a year.
This year we will reach 30 maybe or 31.
Idk what happened to Oda maybe i could have understand it if it was before LA but its continuing after the release too. There isnt a movie in the works too.

We didnt have a back to back releases in 6 months. Its better to call One Piece a biweekly manga now. :pepehands:

The past two years we got 35 chapters each year, make it 70 in whole for two years(take in mind last year we had also a huge break for 1 month)

This year we so far had only 24 chapters...
We the next one it will be 25. Maybe adding 5 Chapters more for this year and we reach 30 chapters.

Usually we would get 35-40 chapters a year.
This year we will reach 30 maybe or 31.
And those chapter were only on Egghead... 1 year on Egghead and still going... people claiming this manga will end in 2-3 years are insane when we have Elbaf (probably longer), BB pirates/Garp (another plot),
4th Poneglyph, race to the One Piece, the man marked marked by flames (another plot)... Laught Tale, The One Piece (another plot), Gorosei, Imu, Dragon (Another plot)... and we know Oda loves to introduce new things so 100 chapters aren't enough!!!

Bruh lol. Film Gold felt like it wanted to be her movie too, with the whole money/gold/treasure theme and her childhood friend being part of it too. Like how we had that one film about Zoro and his childhood friend and the cursed sword (thanks for retconning cursed swords too Oda).

At this point, maybe a movie is best on what we can ask for from him, as opposed to the usual SBS treatment, sigh.

Film Orange when? /s
Nami already got strong world which was at the end of pre--timeskip.
Maybe the same pattern.
Another movie dedicated to her at the end of final war.

G

Gorosei Informer

Nami already got strong world which was at the end of pre--timeskip.
Maybe the same pattern.
Another movie dedicated to her at the end of final war.
Aye I just realised about Strong World too lol.

I could see Oda doing that for her too. We still know nothing about her full name, parents, Okyot, why Shirahoshi said she seems so familiar etc.

I'm still at a loss that in a music themed film, we didnt get Kidd and his crew, Apoo and also heavy involvement/characterisation for Brook too. No Brook vs Apoo fight in Wano too, thanks Oda.

Kishi is great writer but samurai 8 & boruto failures will always ruin his legacy sadly
He should had ended the naruto franchise after boruto movie cuz the ending was so great but he foolishly let his story with a terrible sequel and very bad art imo
I dont think many people will remember Samurai 8 and Kishi didnt even want Boruto in the first place. It was fully editors who pushed Kishi to make a sequel.

Why do you think Kishi never wrote it until chapter 50. I dont find Boruto bad but its obvious Kishi never wanted to write it. Shame but it is ruining Narutos legacy for many fans too.