Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
man

at this point, hollywood is even starting to lose me with this constant injection of activism

:lawsigh:

so tasteless and lazy

do it well for fucks sake
When society has a ton of legitimate social issues you can address.

And your movie is full of fake moral bullshit.

People can shit on anime as much as they want for being sexist, it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier to find strong women characters in Japanese anime than Western media.

My writing is full of horny women, but they fucking kick ass, and that's how it should be. Damsel in distress shit is so fucking stupid.

Black Clover will always have a special place in my heart because Tabata made the women well realized, powerful, intelligent, and interesting.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If you're almost done the first series, tbh you should just log off and kill them tonight. The last 3-ish episodes are such a rush.
I do plan to finish by the end of the week, but now it's like 2 AM so gotta pass lol. But that sounds interesting.

I.. I go back and forth with the two of them.

Don't make me choose just one.

already did, was pretty good

waiting for The Boys next season
The ending really surprised me.

And Soldier Boy's cameo lmao

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
what is your signature from?

one of the Jurassic World movies?

i only watched the first one of those
Prehistoric Planet! A really good Dinosaur documentary series on AppleTV+ (or any illegal site you know). It's really good, the CGI is crazy.
I do plan to finish by the end of the week, but now it's like 2 AM so gotta pass lol. But that sounds interesting.
Nah man... Call out sick from work and binge. Nothing's better than that 3 am binge anyways.

I.. I go back and forth with the two of them.

Don't make me choose just one.
Sypha amazing, I love her as one of the protagonists. But Carmilla's just too... Great, in every way.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Nah man... Call out sick from work and binge. Nothing's better than that 3 am binge anyways.
You do have a point ngl. Lemme try to knock out at least an episode.

Sypha amazing, I love her as one of the protagonists. But Carmilla's just too... Great, in every way.
I will probably have to finish the full story to decide all of that. Gonna get back to you about it later lol.