Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
my predictions for the chapter:
we'll see Edison's plan to make the thousand sunny fly further.
Nasujoro attacks Bonney & Atlas, but Kuma, Sanji & Franky fights him. Kuma is almost dead.
the giant robot goes to fight Warcury & Ju Peter.
Nami & Usopp running away from Saturn, Saturn says something about Nami being a princess, he mentions Uranus.
Kaido's seraphim shows up infront of Mars.
VP message starts.

Not precisely illuministic if I may lol.

Even though I can undestand the reasons.
I'm not sure what you're saying but I don't care what anyone thinks about it. Pedophiles aren't human. They're scum and trash and they should be treated like it.
I will never treat a pedophile well, as if they deserve to breathe even a single molecule of the air around them, because they clearly don't.

CoC: Color of Clowns

You bring spice, I bring wolf
β€Ž
TELL US THAT WE DON'T KNOW DOGGO SAMA:shocked:
We'll be in Elbaf in about two years.

Next year is Egghead, then Luffy rescue arc, leading into Blackbeard attacking Wano for Pluton in the year after.

Back in Sabaody, we were ready to head to Fish-Man Island... until Kuma happened and we spent two years in Amazon Lily, Impel Down, Marineford, post-Marineford, and Return to Sabaody before, two years later the crew finally got to Fish-Man Island.

In Sabaody we meet Hachi, the Fish-Man, again, but, it's just a tease, and we don't go to Fish-Man Island. This is the same IMO.

Even better, this time we have TWO WHOLE KUMAS to do the teleportating, rather than just one.

I am sad though, I know how much people want Elbaf.