Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Was the Law vs Zoro debate also popular back in Dressrosa?
It's been popular since PH.

The only thing Mr. Morj is spitting is the jizz of Zoro fanboys.

All their bounties got updated, and Law's bounty is 3x higher than Zoro's. That should show you the portrayal difference between them.
It should've if only we didn't directly witness how they got their bounties.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Trying to belittle the guy for saying something you don't like isn't the way to show he is wrong either. The guy was wrong when he tried his luck with future events, not when he was trying to explain things that already happened. That happens to almost all of us. He ain't the most credible guy around but at least try not to demonize him just for having a different opinion.

No one calls it 100 percent.
That's a ridiculous thing to hang over someone's head.
I guess. But if his W's rate is lower than L's rate, then he might just have gotten lucky. I don't have a problem with any youtubers. But, if people use their opinion for agendas, that's a little dumb to me. Cause they're basically the same as any average reader. They don't know any more than you or i. So lauding their opinion as fact is bullshit.

https://www.mangabank.xyz/one-piece/1002
All the VIZ chapters in here. :myman:

All their bounties got updated, and Law's bounty is 3x higher than Zoro's. That should show you the portrayal difference between them.
Yep but all of this is invalid against the invincible Katakuri, anyone with a higher bounty is still weaker than the mochi merchant. :goatasure:

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Portrayal =/= power level.

Buggy is viewed as the leader of the Cross Guild but everyone knows even Daz Bones can Neg diff him.

Fuck the portrayal, feats matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.