Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
All good man, thanks for your humility and apology. I just don't want to see you make the same mistakes and fuck up like I did with many girls in the past.

You're becoming an adult now and entering your prime years generally speaking so gotta make sure you don't screw yours up like i did mine too!

God knows I don't spend everyday wishing I had acted differently and not said certain things and such to girls in the last. The curse of hormones, impatience, ego etc lol.

I'm sure you'll do much better than I did though, speaking truthfully too.
Gotta represent the Goat in your name too!

:cheers:
Thanks for the advice mate. I will keep this in my heart.
*I heard her saying goats were born to burn though!*
Plot twist.:usoprice:

G

Gorosei Informer

not an epithet, it’s a direct reference to a Chinese pirate, which is why Viz ver calls him Wang Zhi
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wang_Zhi_(pirate)
Oooh very nice, ty Eten-san! @Johnny B. Decent
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the advice mate. I will keep this in my heart.

Plot twist.:usoprice:
All good man, I hope you find someone decent in time, would be nice to hear about a miss or Mrs Goat even one day!
Then you can be buddies in marriage with @Mr. Reloaded and @Mrs.Re-oh dear....

Our own Goat finding a sweetheart would be nice to see! Bonus points if she likes Sanji, Stephen A Smith and Steve Harvey ofc lmfao.

Oooh very nice, ty Eten-san! @Johnny B. Decent
Post automatically merged:

All good man, I hope you find someone decent in time, would be nice to hear about a miss or Mrs Goat even one day!
Then you can be buddies in marriage with @Mr. Reloaded and @Mrs.Re-oh dear....

Our own Goat finding a sweetheart would be nice to see! Bonus points if she likes Sanji, Stephen A Smith and Steve Harvey ofc lmfao.
Hope that Mrs. Goat wouldn't bring me into court like with Mr. Reloaded.:myman:

Yeah that's why I'm skeptical too. He dropped a gif hint but we should get spoilers before next Monday at best maybe?

Since 2 leakers got banned recently at least too, well I say "leaker" for one of them, Shuiesha probs on the hunt/red alert atm too especially.

I really don't want to get baited and trolled for another week but I can see premature openings of the spoiler thread and fake spoilers being spammed soon too.

May have to avoid here for a bit to avoid potential trolling/toxicity/drama if were gonna get baited until the real ones finally drop.
they been on track for a long time now