Current Events There are too many Vegapunks. Do you want some of them to be eliminated?

Would you like Vegapunk(s) to die?

• Total voters
The longer the Vegapunk saga goes on, the more I feel like some of Vegapunks are supposed to die/get destroyed. Old man has some death flags since his introduction IMO, Shaka outright sad he'd die soon, Pythagoras is allegedly destroyed by S-Snake.... and personally I don't mind some of them not seeing the other day, I think it's good for the plot.

Share your opinions!

There are too many, Oda needs to trim the fat asap before it becomes another Scabbards situation.
With this setting, at least he revealed the traitor right off the rip at their introduction arc instead of wasting 3 arcs.
Yeah,and there are 6+1 of them, not 9 & partially scattered on the island+Momo+Hiyori+Tama+Yamato and so on... I'm still mad Izou died and not Kiku.

When we have 7 characters in 1 kind, they likely are bound to be decreased.
We knew from 12 relevant Supernova became only 5 rooftop then will decrease again & 9 Scabbards became 7

We never needed 7 PUnks anyway

3 should have been enough
Yeah, that's Oda's usual problem - hev could do better with half of the characters he created. Hence the thread. Lilith and Atlas could be merged into one. Same with Edison and Pythagoras. Shaka is ok, and we don't need York, Shaka being the traitor would've worked just as well (although I would prefer no traitor plots at all).
Post automatically merged:

You guys want everyone to die.
Not really, but with Vegapunks being androids it doesn't have the same impact and I think eliminating at least some of them will be good for the plot.

I wanted Ace to live :catcry:

Last edited:
The only ones I want to see live are the main Vegapunk himself, Lilith, and Atlas.

Even though I like Shaka, he can stay dead. The same thing for Pythagoras, York can also die, and as for Edison I don't really care if he lives or dies.