Chapter Discussion This current Sukuna is weaker then 15 fingers Megkuna

I mean if u wanna do a versus then even 10fingers beats him cause of DE and current sukuna can’t properly use rct

I mean if u wanna do a versus then even 10fingers beats him cause of DE and current sukuna can’t properly use rct
I am making this thread because I have seen topics about If Yuta could beat 15F Sukuna because of Yuji asking him to. Because of chapter 249 there was a resurgence of this topic and people were believing that he could. But now that we know Sukuna is severely nerfed its worth discussing I feel.

Definetly. Meguna has DE so Yuta is losing the biggest advantage that he had aka Domain Expansion. On top of that he also has his normal RCT which should be comparable to Gojo or below it but not by a lot (still superior to Yuta's nonetheless). He'd also have both a bigger amount of CE than Yuta and a CE management similar to Gojo. Don't forget that the current plan is for Yuta to weaken Sukuna to allow Yuji to separate Sukuna's soul from Megumi, something that Yuta isn't able to do so he loses his only win condition