Character Discussion Thoughts on Basil Hawkins

You think Doflamingo would have beat prime Whitebeard?

Crocodile symbolizes a silver medalist who lost his ambition. He strived to become Pirate King and when he couldn't he lost his purpose and goal in life. He stopped believing in his own strength and his crew was lost.

He grew into a lonely depressed man who trusted no one. A man that hoped Pluton would grant him the strength he lacked but also to help him put up a barrier between himself and the world. Instead of facing strong foes he would build a sand fortress keeping strong enemies at bay with his sandstorms and with Pluton at the harbour.

Doflamingo on the other hand managed to keep his crew intact and had a real position in the pirating world thus feeling valued, cherished and important.

The beating by Luffy was the best thing that could happen to Crocodile. He saw the drive he once possessed and lost along the way. He saw the companionship of the mugiwaras. So Crocodile started to trust Mr 1, clearly evidenced by him putting his life at risk against Mihawk for the sake of his nakama. He ventured into the new world again. He became a broker.

With renewed resolve he forged a pirating life backed by somebody who respects him. Full power Crocodile is definitely yonko commander level with his haki back and some new tricks up his sleeve.
You didnt answer my question, why would Doffy be like Crocodile?

And no, Doffy cant beat Whitebeard.

In Hawkins' defense, he is supposed to play dirty. This is world of pirates that we're talking about here, there is nothing called fair game. So he was just doing his job.
Apoo does a better job at playing dirty than somwone like hawkins who us supposes to play dirty with a df like that but is still trash at doing that
Post automatically merged:

Nah what? Man literally use people as hostage even his own crewmates to win a fight he dragged people lives for no reason tf? Lol
Beast pirates? Yes. His own crew? No.

Not sure why Oda made him so dirty after having hyped him at Sabaody (third highest bounty, only SH to being able to somewhat tank Kizaru) and at PU.
I liked him. I liked his power his personality and his design, but it seems that Oda didn't.