Threadmarks

we need this asap. because I am forewarning you. I will not go back digging through thousands of posts for writeups in mafia games. too many posts in large games for this to not be a thing.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Do admins just not bother?

@Pantheos @Bogard You're supposed to be site admins, neither of you can be so busy that you can't even reply in three months, and if you are then you need to find some people to replace you because you clearly can't do it yourselves. It's a basic feature that one of the most active sections on the site is asking for, you could at least give the courtesy of a "no".

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I join to the threadmark army, it is just easier to have it to menage bigger posts like mafia ones or large discussions. Besides if someone don't know how to use it it is relevantly easy to learn. Come on, guys, we can get along with that topic. :kayneshrug:

Important

Bogard

You can't win
Do admins just not bother?

@Pantheos @Bogard You're supposed to be site admins, neither of you can be so busy that you can't even reply in three months, and if you are then you need to find some people to replace you because you clearly can't do it yourselves. It's a basic feature that one of the most active sections on the site is asking for, you could at least give the courtesy of a "no".
Sorry for the wait. Was probably busy at the time this thread was created and i usually look at the popular opinion before doing something. Things like creating polls could help, but since i got many messages about it, i'd say it's possible that i could implement it sooner or later. That's also one of the reasons why user's support is necessary

@Bogard it's time for this threadmark thingy and the NSFW section:endthis:
The latter is a possible feature for VIP members

Sorry for the wait. Was probably busy at the time this thread was created and i usually look at the popular opinion before doing something. Things like creating polls could help, but since i got many messages about it, i'd say it's possible that i could implement it sooner or later. That's also one of the reasons why user's support is necessary

The latter is a possible feature for VIP members
Bogard we have a lot of demands

If u don't have time to manage stuff, consider getting more admins

B

Ballel

Ok now how does this work??'are threadnarks visible for everyone or only the person who set them?