Speculations Time to theorize Kaido past

Hi guys, so seeing how we might be close to the final fight between Luffy and Kaido, and considering how Oda follows the pattern of always showing the sad past of the major villain, i think it's time for us to give our best guesses to what Kaido past will be about.

I won't elaborate too much on my take, but there are some points that caught my attention, those being related to some pieces of dialogue that Kaido gave us so far.

First there is the moment when he said that there was already to many "Kings" when he one shoted Luffy in the beginning of the arc, and then when he said that Luffy "couldn't be Joy Boy"

Then more recently in chapter 1024 when Yamato asked why he steals both her and Wano freedom he answers "cause life is not based on easy questions and answers" (something like that, sorry i won't go back to that panel to see but im sure u guys remember and get the idea, and if i'm wrong just correct me).

Well based mostly on those points, first it's evident that Kaido has some good knowledge of who Joy Boy was and what he represented, and i think that Kaido might have/had some kind of admiration for him. The way he said Luffy couldn't be Joy Boy gave me the vibe of "Man u not touching my hero", i don't know, like he felt relieved in some way.

The idea that Kaido doesn't like the fact of "so many people" having the same characteristics (coc) attributed to the figures that he admired it's pretty much confirmed by himself while he fighted against Luffy, but this made me think about him trying to reach the same level of respect and admiration of those figures during some point of his life.

Maybe the words are not admiration or respect, cause of course he has that. My point is that we saw him giving props to Roger, WB, Shanks and Rocks, ok we don't know that much about Rocks, but when u think about the remaining three there is that one quality that Kaido doesn't have, even being as strong as them: the quality of happiness, of evident JOY. YES IM TALKING ABOUT THAT FUCKING SMILE THAT THOSE MF ALWAYS FUCKING HAVE NO MATTER WHAT.

And yes, this all probably already be clear for all of u guys, but when he gave that answer to Yamato i could only think about a young Kaido admiring all this joyful figures and trying to be like them but for him, unfortunately, fate was not so good, i don't know, if we all know something is that Luffy is a lucky son of a b. And now he is this depressed, alcoholic, miserable and suicidal man who cannot accept the idea that happiness is on the side of others but not his.

I mean, considering what we know so far he was lucky enough to loose his fucking daughter cause she just became crazy out of nowhere. WTF THIS GUY IS FUCKED UP
kaido is reality
And u guys, do u have any theories about Kaido past?

Also im not used to write in english... anyway sorry for the writing mistakes.