General & Others Tobirama & The Uchiha - The Great Myth

My dude Tobirama gets so much damn flaq over the shit that happened with the Uchiha by some fans "He a rAcIsT", "he discriminating". It's like some of these fans didn't understand who the individuals at fault for the Uchiha were, and they read Orochimaru's dumb point of view (i'll explain why it's dumb) of blaming it on Tobirama.. and decided to stick with that narrative.. ignoring everything Tobirama said and everything that actually happened after Tobirama's departure from the world.

Anime will be used for canon events in which the manga did not go into complete details.

Orochimaru's statement vs Tobirama's reality:

Let's look at Orochimaru's statement and all the things that are wrong with it.

1st. Uchiha weren't disliked, rather respected like hell... up until a certain point that had nothing to do with Tobirama. Which is visible after how Sasuke is treated for being an Uchiha.

2nd. They weren't conceited.

3rd. The Madara adherents weren't the ones doing the Uchiha Coup. In fact that Coup had nothing to do with being inspired by Madara.

So everything Orochimaru stated was wrong regarding the Uchiha incident. Now similar to how some fans took this statement and jumped the gun in judging Tobirama, Hashirama did the same damn shit:

To which Tobirama then came in to give 2 crucial reasons as to why the Uchiha were made into the police and such:

1st. Tobriama explains that he gave them positions that they were EMINENTLY qualified for. What does this mean? Meaning Uchiha were the best individuals who could serve the police force while keeping the criminals in check. Not only because they were the 2nd strongest clan alive after the Senju... but due to an even more crucial factor, their love. The Uchiha as noted by Tobirama are the clan which loves the most. Meaning the police force of Konoha, a responsibility to look after the safety of the citizens of Konohagakure was given to the clan which Tobirama recognizes as the one driven by "love" the most out of all the shinobi clans. The strongest clan (since Senju I guess seperated) + The clan that is driven by Love the most = Made into the Police Force to overlook the village. What's wrong with that?? Absolutely nothing. He utilized their love + strength for the good of the village.

2nd. He was cautious of another Madara. This is not some bullshit that Tobirama just came up with. First it was Izuna who disagreed with Uchiha allying with the Senju. Then it was Madara who did it, then that Madara wanted to have Hashirama kill himself and his brother, but thankfully changed his mind.. Then after making the pact and helping establish the village. What happened? Right Madara turned into a bitch and betrayed the village. Same Madara that many in the Uchiha clan even looked up to. Madara who rather than working his ass off to get the trust of the villagers and higher officials of the fire nation to become the 2nd Hokage, was expecting the title to be just given to him... because he's Madara Uchiha. Like homie you ain't even doing shit for the village right now, but expecting it to be handed to you.

Mans went out to his clan and said "Yo let's abandon these mfs cause I got a paranoia about Tobirama expunging us from Konoha.. for which I have 0 facts other than the fact he denied me becoming Hokage"..... Like bruh.. WHO were you expecting to pick warfare over living in a safe village after hundreds of years of on-going war?? We gone get back to the hypocrisy of this MF down below.

After all that Madara decides to comeback and attack the very village he helped created. Tobirama then saw the danger of the EMS and power it holds. Tobirama also then knew the scientific backing of how the Uchiha had the love-hate shit going on with the Sharingan and so on.

So what does Tobirama have to do now that the representative of the Uchiha clan not just abandoned the village but tried to attack it and tried to kill the Hokage that was elected by everyone?? Find an effective way where Uchiha aren't doubted for Madara's actions and utilize them in the best way he possibly could when there are fuck ton of other clans still joining the village, all of em which held "my clan my clan my clan" mentality initially. Fans be making it out like this dude put the Uchiha in the concentration camps. Nah.. they were simply located in the outskirts of the village (still within the village) in an area that was exactly like rest of the village. Vast majority of them having no problem at all with it, outside of the very few initial Madara fanboys. So if the vast majority of the Uchiha at that time had no problem with it, outside of those who were fanboys of Madara the idiot, why would this be an issue?? It's not.. especially when you're dealing with fuck ton of clans joining the village most of em which still held a clan-based mindset.

Not only that one of his underlings was an Uchiha, who followed in the same footsteps as him when it comes to overlooking for the entire village and not just his clan. And Kagami wasn't the only one, there were others like him.

Then Tobirama addresses the hardcore reality of the situation he was in. Hashirama had thought the village would automatically get rid of the "my clan" mentality, but it ain't that easy.. and it's not gonna just happen in 1 generation.

The Uchiha weren't discriminated against, their talents were utilized to the maximum, they were given a position of power (I'm sure I don't need to explain how powerful being the leader of a nation's police force is), all while their idiotic leader Madara abandoned the village & tried to kill the Hokage. Absolutely nothing wrong was done to the Uchiha under the reign of Tobirama.. which is why Hiruzen even says he couldn't maintain the 2nd Hokage's village-building.. Because he couldn't... and that's what we'll get to next.

If it ain't Tobirama... Then Who??:

So if Tobirama ain't the one responsible for the shit that happened to the Uchiha, then who is? 5 individuals.. Hiruzen | Madara | Obito | Danzo | Itachi

So let's revisit the Uchiha incident here:

-> Uchiha & Senju make the village
-> Uchiha leader abandons village
-> Uchiha leader (who some Uchiha looked up to) attacks village & tries to kill the Hokage
-> Tobirama tries his best to mediate for the Uchiha and give them a good role, while taking into account possibility of next Madara. Even gets an Uchiha student who becomes vital to the Village.. and everything with the Uchiha & the village is smooth sailing
-> Uchiha are respected throughout the village
-> Minato's Family & Fugaku's family are close
-> Sasuke is named after Hiruzen's father.
-> Then the 9-tails attack happens by Obito
-> Uchiha are ordered not to participate by Danzo
-> Uchiha after the attack are looked down on by the villagers
-> Hiruzen returns as Hokage after the attack
-> Uchiha are start to grow angry & plan the coup
-> Danzo / Itachi / Obito wipe out the Uchiha clan

Hiruzen & Danzo:

Hiruzen's 2nd reign as Hokage is one of the most horrendous reigns as Kage anyone has had in Naruto-verse, and it's this reign which prevents him for being the best Hokage, despite his spectacular work in the 1st reign. There is one thing that will always hamper Hiruzen's legacy, and it's his reliance on Danzo.. and letting Danzo handle the "darkness of the village" (complete non-sensical crap). In his 1st reign it wasn't to that great of an extent since you had the Silver Fang, Dan, the Sanin, and such around who were powerful af. But it really starts after that generation leaves and Hiruzen goes into retirement, making young Minato the Hokage.

We'll be ignoring the Akatasuki-Hanzo-Danzo fiasco where Danzo cemented himself as a traitor to the village and skip straight to the events of the 9-tail attacks. During the events of the 9-tails attack, Danzo (not the Hokage) had ordered the Uchiha not to participate in the attack. Post- the attack, the Uchiha are then looked down upon, as they're the Konoha police force, but didn't help in protecting the village. An idea which caught even more fire, with Danzo purposing the idea of a sharingan user from the Uchiha being behind the attack, something that played into the history of Madara controlling the 9-tails to attack the village decades prior. All of this did nothing but brew discontent for the villagers against the Uchiha (now imagine how clans who were just freshly joining the village and more than likely had been fighting against the Uchiha prior to it would've felt about the Uchiha when Madara did his powerful attack with the 9-tails).

Now another thing happened after the 9-tails attack, Hiruzen cameback. Which was an issue in itself. So we now have Uchiha who were told not to participate in the defense of the village + then get blamed on for not defending + have no consideration for Hokageship anymore. A complete isolation of the Uchiha clan.

It is then that the Uchiha clan started planning the coup with them not being satisfied with the treatment that was being given to them by the higher ups of Konoha: Hiruzen + Danzo + 2 other geezers. The Coup wasn't attack on the village to destroy it, it was against the leadership of the village for their treatment towards the Uchiha. And Hiruzen did what exactly?? Nothing except use a young kid to spy. What's worst is this dude didn't even try talking to the Uchiha yet, despite them being his "old war comrades". Man was as passive as you can get, contrast to his 1st reign as Hokage. "I'll think of a plan" "i'll talk to them"... did neither. Despite knowing much much prior to them having discontent towards the Konoha leadership, before things even got to a coup point through Itachi and Shusui.

What's more saddening is how Hiruzen still held this mf in high regard. "The village's darkness"... You mean the bullshit Danzo (and partially Hiruzen's bad leadership) created??

Danzo | Obito | Itachi:

Hiruzen's bestie Danzo had other plans. Danzo needed to get rid of the Uchiha. Why? Because as long as the Uchiha were there Danzo couldn't be Hokage, due to Fugaku Uchiha. So he ignored Hiruzen's words and decides to go down with the plan and to be honest I think he actually helped Obito with the 9-tails attack, but no concrete evidence of that right now, other than Danzo saying Hirzuen & him + Anbu (which Itachi was part of) should be able to get rid of the Uchiha quickly if they ambush them vs him then just sending Itachi alone. But he did utilize the attack to make the Uchiha be isolated completely from the village.

After which he purposed to Itachi...

Key thing here is "whether it results in war or not".. meaning even if the coup is handled without going into a war.. the Uchiha will be annihilated... but why? I thought the issue was that it'd trigger them into a war.. oh wait a minute. That'd mean less power for Danzo. With the Uchiha now having more voice in leadership of the village Danzo's voice would be cut out by a great amount.

What's even more crazy is this mf did a great job at brainwashing Shuisui, into believing that Danzo actually wanted to protect the village.

Then of course Obito joins in and the annihialate the Uchiha clan.

SO who fucked over the Uchiha? 3 Uchiha + 2 geezers who couldn't build upon Tobirama's creation. If all these mfs followed what Tobirama was doing, the Uchiha incident wouldn't have happened.. But they didn't.

Tobirama had gotten his brothers killed by the Uchiha. He had Madara, a guy who wanted to kill Tobirama, attack the village... which is bound to cause mistrust between Uchiha & other villagers as Madara was the prominent Uchiha.. Yet despite that he made them the police force, he even got an Uchiha student. During which only Uchiha to rebel were the idiots who were fanboys of Madara the idiot. While vast majority of the clan was content with it. This was effective to such an extent that Uchiha were RESPECTED due to them being the police force... Until the bullshit that happened under Danzo & Hiruzen.

Reality is despite Tobirama having every reason to hate the Uchiha, and hell if it was any other nation or w.e they probably would've been thrown out after the Madara incident... he did his best to mediate the situation between them by not putting em into camps or taking away power from them.. but by giving them power and responsibility of looking out for the village.. if that's a racist.. then actual racists must be damn angels lol.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
My dude Tobirama gets so much damn flaq over the shit that happened with the Uchiha by some fans "He a rAcIsT", "he discriminating". It's like some of these fans didn't understand who the individuals at fault for the Uchiha were, and they read Orochimaru's dumb point of view (i'll explain why it's dumb) of blaming it on Tobirama.. and decided to stick with that narrative.. ignoring everything Tobirama said and everything that actually happened after Tobirama's departure from the world.

Anime will be used for canon events in which the manga did not go into complete details.

1st. Uchiha weren't disliked, rather respected like hell... up until a certain point that had nothing to do with Tobirama. Which is visible after how Sasuke is treated for being an Uchiha.

3rd. The Madara adherents weren't the ones doing the Uchiha Coup. In fact that Coup had nothing to do with being inspired by Madara.

So everything Orochimaru stated was wrong regarding the Uchiha incident. Now similar to how some fans took this statement and jumped the gun in judging Tobirama, Hashirama did the same damn shit:

To which Tobirama then came in to give 2 crucial reasons as to why the Uchiha were made into the police and such:

1st. Tobriama explains that he gave them positions that they were EMINENTLY qualified for. What does this mean? Meaning Uchiha were the best individuals who could serve the police force while keeping the criminals in check. Not only because they were the 2nd strongest clan alive after the Senju... but due to an even more crucial factor, their love. The Uchiha as noted by Tobirama are the clan which loves the most. Meaning the police force of Konoha, a responsibility to look after the safety of the citizens of Konohagakure was given to the clan which Tobirama recognizes as the one driven by "love" the most out of all the shinobi clans. The strongest clan (since Senju I guess seperated) + The clan that is driven by Love the most = Made into the Police Force to overlook the village. What's wrong with that?? Absolutely nothing. He utilized their love + strength for the good of the village.

2nd. He was cautious of another Madara. This is not some bullshit that Tobirama just came up with. First it was Izuna who disagreed with Uchiha allying with the Senju. Then it was Madara who did it, then that Madara wanted to have Hashirama kill himself and his brother, but thankfully changed his mind.. Then after making the pact and helping establish the village. What happened? Right Madara turned into a bitch and betrayed the village. Same Madara that many in the Uchiha clan even looked up to. Madara who rather than working his ass off to get the trust of the villagers and higher officials of the fire nation to become the 2nd Hokage, was expecting the title to be just given to him... because he's Madara Uchiha. Like homie you ain't even doing shit for the village right now, but expecting it to be handed to you.

Mans went out to his clan and said "Yo let's abandon these mfs cause I got a paranoia about Tobirama expunging us from Konoha.. for which I have 0 facts other than the fact he denied me becoming Hokage"..... Like bruh.. WHO were you expecting to pick warfare over living in a safe village after hundreds of years of on-going war?? We gone get back to the hypocrisy of this MF down below.

After all that Madara decides to comeback and attack the very village he helped created. Tobirama then saw the danger of the EMS and power it holds. Tobirama also then knew the scientific backing of how the Uchiha had the love-hate shit going on with the Sharingan and so on.

So what does Tobirama have to do now that the representative of the Uchiha clan not just abandoned the village but tried to attack it and tried to kill the Hokage that was elected by everyone?? Find an effective way where Uchiha aren't doubted for Madara's actions and utilize them in the best way he possibly could when there are fuck ton of other clans still joining the village, all of em which held "my clan my clan my clan" mentality initially. Fans be making it out like this dude put the Uchiha in the concentration camps. Nah.. they were simply located in the outskirts of the village (still within the village) in an area that was exactly like rest of the village. Vast majority of them having no problem at all with it, outside of the very few initial Madara fanboys. So if the vast majority of the Uchiha at that time had no problem with it, outside of those who were fanboys of Madara the idiot, why would this be an issue?? It's not.. especially when you're dealing with fuck ton of clans joining the village most of em which still held a clan-based mindset.

Not only that one of his underlings was an Uchiha, who followed in the same footsteps as him when it comes to overlooking for the entire village and not just his clan. And Kagami wasn't the only one, there were others like him.

Then Tobirama addresses the hardcore reality of the situation he was in. Hashirama had thought the village would automatically get rid of the "my clan" mentality, but it ain't that easy.. and it's not gonna just happen in 1 generation.

The Uchiha weren't discriminated against, their talents were utilized to the maximum, they were given a position of power (I'm sure I don't need to explain how powerful being the leader of a nation's police force is), all while their idiotic leader Madara abandoned the village & tried to kill the Hokage. Absolutely nothing wrong was done to the Uchiha under the reign of Tobirama.. which is why Hiruzen even says he couldn't maintain the 2nd Hokage's village-building.. Because he couldn't... and that's what we'll get to next.

So if Tobirama ain't the one responsible for the shit that happened to the Uchiha, then who is? 5 individuals.. Hiruzen | Madara | Obito | Danzo | Itachi

-> Uchiha leader (who some Uchiha looked up to) attacks village & tries to kill the Hokage
-> Tobirama tries his best to mediate for the Uchiha and give them a good role, while taking into account possibility of next Madara. Even gets an Uchiha student who becomes vital to the Village.. and everything with the Uchiha & the village is smooth sailing

Hiruzen & Danzo:

Hiruzen's 2nd reign as Hokage is one of the most horrendous reigns as Kage anyone has had in Naruto-verse, and it's this reign which prevents him for being the best Hokage, despite his spectacular work in the 1st reign. There is one thing that will always hamper Hiruzen's legacy, and it's his reliance on Danzo.. and letting Danzo handle the "darkness of the village" (complete non-sensical crap). In his 1st reign it wasn't to that great of an extent since you had the Silver Fang, Dan, the Sanin, and such around who were powerful af. But it really starts after that generation leaves and Hiruzen goes into retirement, making young Minato the Hokage.

We'll be ignoring the Akatasuki-Hanzo-Danzo fiasco where Danzo cemented himself as a traitor to the village and skip straight to the events of the 9-tail attacks. During the events of the 9-tails attack, Danzo (not the Hokage) had ordered the Uchiha not to participate in the attack. Post- the attack, the Uchiha are then looked down upon, as they're the Konoha police force, but didn't help in protecting the village. An idea which caught even more fire, with Danzo purposing the idea of a sharingan user from the Uchiha being behind the attack, something that played into the history of Madara controlling the 9-tails to attack the village decades prior. All of this did nothing but brew discontent for the villagers against the Uchiha (now imagine how clans who were just freshly joining the village and more than likely had been fighting against the Uchiha prior to it would've felt about the Uchiha when Madara did his powerful attack with the 9-tails).

Now another thing happened after the 9-tails attack, Hiruzen cameback. Which was an issue in itself. So we now have Uchiha who were told not to participate in the defense of the village + then get blamed on for not defending + have no consideration for Hokageship anymore. A complete isolation of the Uchiha clan.

It is then that the Uchiha clan started planning the coup with them not being satisfied with the treatment that was being given to them by the higher ups of Konoha: Hiruzen + Danzo + 2 other geezers. The Coup wasn't attack on the village to destroy it, it was against the leadership of the village for their treatment towards the Uchiha. And Hiruzen did what exactly?? Nothing except use a young kid to spy. What's worst is this dude didn't even try talking to the Uchiha yet, despite them being his "old war comrades". Man was as passive as you can get, contrast to his 1st reign as Hokage. "I'll think of a plan" "i'll talk to them"... did neither. Despite knowing much much prior to them having discontent towards the Konoha leadership, before things even got to a coup point through Itachi and Shusui.

What's more saddening is how Hiruzen still held this mf in high regard. "The village's darkness"... You mean the bullshit Danzo (and partially Hiruzen's bad leadership) created??

Danzo | Obito | Itachi:

Hiruzen's bestie Danzo had other plans. Danzo needed to get rid of the Uchiha. Why? Because as long as the Uchiha were there Danzo couldn't be Hokage, due to Fugaku Uchiha. So he ignored Hiruzen's words and decides to go down with the plan and to be honest I think he actually helped Obito with the 9-tails attack, but no concrete evidence of that right now, other than Danzo saying Hirzuen & him + Anbu (which Itachi was part of) should be able to get rid of the Uchiha quickly if they ambush them vs him then just sending Itachi alone. But he did utilize the attack to make the Uchiha be isolated completely from the village.

Key thing here is "whether it results in war or not".. meaning even if the coup is handled without going into a war.. the Uchiha will be annihilated... but why? I thought the issue was that it'd trigger them into a war.. oh wait a minute. That'd mean less power for Danzo. With the Uchiha now having more voice in leadership of the village Danzo's voice would be cut out by a great amount.

What's even more crazy is this mf did a great job at brainwashing Shuisui, into believing that Danzo actually wanted to protect the village.

SO who fucked over the Uchiha? 3 Uchiha + 2 geezers who couldn't build upon Tobirama's creation. If all these mfs followed what Tobirama was doing, the Uchiha incident wouldn't have happened.. But they didn't.

Tobirama had gotten his brothers killed by the Uchiha. He had Madara, a guy who wanted to kill Tobirama, attack the village... which is bound to cause mistrust between Uchiha & other villagers as Madara was the prominent Uchiha.. Yet despite that he made them the police force, he even got an Uchiha student. During which only Uchiha to rebel were the idiots who were fanboys of Madara the idiot. While vast majority of the clan was content with it. This was effective to such an extent that Uchiha were RESPECTED due to them being the police force... Until the bullshit that happened under Danzo & Hiruzen.

Reality is despite Tobirama having every reason to hate the Uchiha, and hell if it was any other nation or w.e they probably would've been thrown out after the Madara incident... he did his best to mediate the situation between them by not putting em into camps or taking away power from them.. but by giving them power and responsibility of looking out for the village.. if that's a racist.. then actual racists must be damn angels lol.
:catsweat: Top tier written thread.

U should tag some people for these threads, it's a shame they aren't getting more attention.

He was the best Hokage Leaf village had. He was practical , had vision , aware of problems and had will to solve those problems...
And he is the one who appointed 3rd hokage....
Post automatically merged:

Also Sasuke's opinion matter shit to me ! He was delusional and was absolutely pathetic character..
Nowhere near to caliber of Itachi , Kagami.

:catsweat: Top tier written thread.

U should tag some people for these threads, it's a shame they aren't getting more attention.
Ahaha, idk who'd be interested so tag em for me bruhz!

He was the best Hokage Leaf village had. He was practical , had vision , aware of problems and had will to solve those problems...
And he is the one who appointed 3rd hokage....

Also Sasuke's opinion matter shit to me ! He was delusional and was absolutely pathetic character..
Nowhere near to caliber of Itachi , Kagami.
For sure. Though Itachi to a large extent was delusional as well. I think his Edo Tensei breaking served as the "redemption" moment for his fuck up with the Uchiha Massacre. Though I don't blame Itachi himself per say, since he was a kid who essentially being manipulated by adults. Rather I hold Hiruzen more accountable for this putting him & shusui in such a situation in the first place, rather than handling things straight up with his "old war comrades".

Had Itachi been under somebody like Tobirama, mans would've been a prodigy like no other for the leaf and def. future Hokage.

Last edited:
Tobirama was fucking right about the Uchihas. They were a disease to Konoha and the shinobi world. Everything that happened was because of them and history proved him right with how Obito and Madara almost fucked up the entire shinobi world + the Konoha coup attempt

Also gtfo with the "urrr durr hes racist" accusations, Uchiha and Senjus literally descend from two brothers, they are of the SAME race

Tobirama was fucking right about the Uchihas. They were a disease to Konoha and the shinobi world. Everything that happened was because of them and history proved him right with how Obito and Madara almost fucked up the entire shinobi world + the Konoha coup attempt

Also gtfo with the "urrr durr hes racist" accusations, Uchiha and Senjus literally descend from two brothers, they are of the SAME race
:seriously:

Black jetsu doesn't exist

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Hiruzen & Danzo:

Danzo | Obito | Itachi:

Was a good read bro.

I would only add one thing. I think only after Hashirama's death. Tobirama understood what it means to be a village and etc. The Police unit he made for Uchiha's was a sign of his "respect" towards them although I wonder if he would be the same if Hashirama didn't spend his time trying to teach Tobirama that the world may not be only in black and white colors.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
You ppl are on crack about Tobi did nothing. The man was prejudiced against the Uchiha clan from the day he was born till the day he died.

Fun fact: He created the reanimation jutsu solely for the purpose of bringing back the Uchihas just to kill them all over again. That is how petty he was

Hiruzen & Danzo:

Danzo | Obito | Itachi:

Tobirama may have alienated Uchiha's a bit, but as Orochimaru said, that they've left a psychological scar on him, especially Madra. Afterall, both clans have been bitter enemies since the dawn of time, and were responsible for killing his younger siblings, he was raised to hate the Uchiha clan and everything they stood for by his father, and no matter whatever his elder brother did for the sake of village and Uchiha, he never recieved anything but hostility from Madra, the leader of his clan.

So, after going through so much, it's a bit difficult to trust someone whom you've been taught to hate with a burning passion and trust them to guard your back when shit hits the fan. He probably understood Uchiha clan better than any of his predecessors or successors, but due to his practical mindset he may have been forced to take decision for greater good.