ToG is coming back!

I think most of you must've heard the news of Tower of God coming back in like 2 weeks. Let's make this section a little lively by having chapter, theory or even power-level discussions if you guys want. It's sad to see it so dead, lol.

Also, if you know someone who reads the series whom I haven't mentioned in the tags below, you can add them to the tag list. Likewise, if anyone has been incorrectly added to the tag list, they can tell me and get it removed.

Last edited:
Dropped this few years ago never seen a series with as many detestable characters all the interesting ones never got enough screen time. Maybe it got better i see lot of people excited for it's comeback

Dropped this few years ago never seen a series with as many detestable characters all the interesting ones never got enough screen time. Maybe it got better i see lot of people excited for it's comeback
How many chapters did you read tho? But yeah, supporting characters not getting enough screen time and attention is one of the major flaws for me in the series. But I still like most of the characters so I can't relate to that aspect. It's one of my favourite series of all time so maybe it's just bias tho, lol.

How many chapters did you read tho? But yeah, supporting characters not getting enough screen time and attention is one of the major flaws for me in the series. But I still like most of the characters so I can't relate to that aspect. It's one of my favorite series of all time so maybe it's just bias tho, lol.
Maybe 40-50 chapters or so i might give it another reread someday. Hatsu was my favorite character alongside Khun the former rarely got any focus though and most of the princesses were unbearable :yasu:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Maybe 40-50 chapters or so i might give it another reread someday. Hatsu was my favorite character alongside Khun the former rarely got any focus though and most of the princesses were unbearable :yasu:
Hastu does develop, but unfortunately still won't get as much screen time as the main cast. It's mostly just Bam and his crew that gets the time.

The story however gets deeper, the worldbuilding is just insane and the art gets about 1000x times better the further you progress. Yes it's unfortunate that some side characters are a bit sidelined, but it's just due to the vast quantity of the cast. They will all still have a role to play.

Last edited:
Dude its godlike........at which chapter did you quit?........
Post automatically merged:

Trash series Rachel still best girl tho
:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

Keep reading it becomes ridiculously good afterwards...............

The story however gets deeper, the worldbuilding is just insane and the art gets about 1000x times better the further you progress. Yes it's unfortunate that some side characters are a bit sidelined, but it's just due to the vast quantity of the cast. They will all still have a role to play.
Keep reading it becomes ridiculously good afterwards...............
I will pick it up again at some point:cheers:

Season 1 is like 79 chapters long or something and if I'm being honest, I didn't like it at all. Some people like it but I found it really boring and was almost about to drop it like you. Really fucking glad I didn't, lol. I think majority of the people don't like the first season. Season 2 is when the series starts to become really fucking good imo. Season 1 is kinda just the prologue of the story and Season 2 is when the story actually begins.