Controversial Top 10 Anime's I'd recommend

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Hello WG Yoho here with another late night blog and today I shall give you my list of top 10 anime's I'll always recommend people to watch when they're first getting into anime or just need a quick binge.

Not to be confused with my top 10 favorite anime *

With that said let's get started

10. Ghost Stories (Dub) What started out as a flop In Japan got turned on its head and became what's basically an official Parody, interesting story compelled to the unhinged words the characters say is absolutely hilarious

9. Bludgeoning Angel Dokura~Chan- another hilarious anime about a boy who winds up destroying the world in the future so an angel comes back in time to kill him leading to absolute hilarious

8. Sekerei if you enjoy a good harem that combines romance with action it's a great watch it was actually one of the first anime I watched when I started watching anime regularly

7. My Neighbor Seki this one has a very simple plot its a boy goofing off in class and the girl next to him often wondering wtf is he going to do next.

6. Toradora- honestly to this day it remains my all time favorite romance anime it does a great job building up the chemistry between characters while adding an element of drama and comedy.

5. Dragon Ball- what many call the grandfather of Shounen the og Dragon Ball is a great jumping off point into all other shounen shows and imo the best in the Dragon ball Franchise just a kid and his friends on an adventure.

4. Hanebado- the sports anime that got me into sports anime, Hanebado is absolutely ๐Ÿ’ฏ great story, the drama and tension between characters is absolute cinema who knew badminton had such a compelling story behind it

3. Class Room of The Elite- its arguably the best anime ever created with four fairly short seasons you could binge the entire thing in a couple of days given the time the story follows Ayanokoji a boy who was basically trained to be perfect in everyway possible and using that training he's the master of manipulation and deceit and it's absolutely amazing from the story telling to the character developments it's a great watch I'll always recommend

2. Kaiju #8- the only anime on this list that I had the pleasure of reading the manga before it's great the animation is top tier and the story and seeing kafka's rise is absolute cinema

1. Steins Gate: time travel, amazing characters, great plot a fresh anime that honestly deserves way more praise ๐Ÿ‘ it's peak

Hey, WG Yoho! Your list is awesome! I'm curious, thoughโ€”do you think "One Piece, or Dragon Ball" would be a good addition for newcomers interested in characters with superpowers? thanks for this list.

I would much rather recommend the Light Novel of Classroom of the Elite over the Anime, the Anime just cuts off too much content that's important character development and gives the scenes in the Anime more context. Otherwise interesting list, didn't watch some of these yet.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I would much rather recommend the Light Novel of Classroom of the Elite over the Anime, the Anime just cuts off too much content that's important character development and gives the scenes in the Anime more context. Otherwise interesting list, didn't watch some of these yet.
I still need to read the Ln but the site I used to use git shutdown

Yoho

โ€Ž
Hey, WG Yoho! Your list is awesome! I'm curious, thoughโ€”do you think "One Piece, or Dragon Ball" would be a good addition for newcomers interested in characters with superpowers? thanks for this list.
If they're willing to put in the time to watch it absolutely but I know a lot of people see 1000+ episodes and it can feel overwhelming but if you just break it down, take your time and enjoy the ride when it comes to super powers the uniqueness of all of one piece abilities is awesome

A few more super powered anime I'd suggest is

When supernatural powers become common place

Joukamachi no dandelion

Both great anime

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
If I were to recommend some that I feel are pretty good

Baka to Test - A romcom that's it's very funny and very stupid. Everything is overblown which makes the jokes hit imo

A Lull in the Sea - With very heavy drama romance elements. Not for everyone though, because you must really enjoy drama romance to watch this. Although this anime has a plot unrelated to romance, the plot moves because of the romance and not the other way around.

Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms - This is a pretty good movie. About the passage of time and motherhood in a fantasy setting.

Golden Time - A dramedy romance like Toradora. Feels pretty realistic.

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - Magical girls in a very dark setting. A lot of plot twists. I would call this one a masterpiece.

Yoho

โ€Ž

Baka to Test - A romcom that's it's very funny and very stupid. Everything is overblown which makes the jokes hit imo

A Lull in the Sea - With very heavy drama romance elements. Not for everyone though, because you must really enjoy drama romance to watch this. Although this anime has a plot unrelated to romance, the plot moves because of the romance and not the other way around.

Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms - This is a pretty good movie. About the passage of time and motherhood in a fantasy setting.

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - Magical girls in a very dark setting. A lot of plot twists. I would call this one a masterpiece.
All these are great the only ones I haven't seen is lull in the sea and maquia

If you enjoyed Madoka Magica I'd suggest Magical Girl Rising Project it's peak Magical cinema

Great list man... Baka test is such a great comedy.... Idk how many even know a Lull in the sea.. It was such a great show.
Post automatically merged:

I'll give couple of series to try

1. Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
2. New Game/
Wagnaria!

Can try these if never tried such series.

Last edited:
- Barakamon
- Yuru Camp
- Kobayashi Dragon Maid
- pet girl of Sakurasou
- After the Rain

I got more but currently only these comes to mind.
Except Barakamon , rest are slow and Slice of life anime which I personally love the most.
And lol you won't find any action paced anime. They will never reach my Top 10 ever.
I'm sort of chilled laid back person and enjoy Slow paced Anime and Soothing background Music. Understanding and dwelling in different Aspects of life.

Slice of should be considered Seinen man!

- Barakamon
- Yuru Camp
- Kobayashi Dragon Maid
- pet girl of Sakurasou
- After the Rain

Except Barakamon , rest are slow and Slice of life anime which I personally love the most.
And lol you won't find any action paced anime. They will never reach my Top 10 ever.
I'm sort of chilled laid back person and enjoy Slow paced Anime and Soothing background Music. Understanding and dwelling in different Aspects of life.

Slice of should be considered Seinen man!
Try this
Arakawa under the bridge
Working
New Game

For mystery try these: Gosick, Hyouka.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Arakawa under the bridge
Gosick
I have to pull my hat infront of you for those 2 legendary picks.

Arakawa under the bridge is such a masterpiece, it was one of my earlier anime I watched as a young seasonal watcher and it just felt so outlandish and interesting. It's a straight 9/10.

I have Gosick on my watchlist, it's literally next up lol. I heard good shit about it so I will most likely enjoy it.

Anime I would recommend for newbies would be:
Kaiju no. 8
Re:ZERO
Made in Abyss
Chainsaw Man
Kaguya-sama Love is War
Shangri-La Frontier
Mushoku Tensei
Vinland Saga
Bocchi the Rock!!

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Idk how many even know a Lull in the sea.. It was such a great show.
True. I think you're the 2nd person I know that watched it lol

Visuals were stunning and one thing that was really great and missing in other shows is that we don't know who ends up with who until the last 2 eps or so. Normally in 5/10 min of the 1st ep you already know who'll be the pairs.

Add Re:Life to the list as well lol. I forgot about it.
Arakawa under the bridge felt out of box sometimes. They don't specifically follow a plot.
i would also recommend Plastic Memories and SukaSuka.

Last edited:
Too many anime honestly

1) Attack on Titan ( Must watch)
2) Utawarerumono ( Very underrated but awesome)
3) One outs (Epic and must watch imo. One of the most based MC ever)
4) A certain magical index
5) Strike the blood
6) Stigma of the wind (MC is based)
7) The world god only knows (Pretty good)
8) Jojo all parts
9) Kuroko no basket

Some isekai's I would recommend is
- Ixion Saga DT
- Log Horizon
- GATE
- The Saga of Tanya the Evil
- Grimgar (maybe don't watch as its a deconstruction of genre in a way)