Discussion Power Top 10 strongest (potential spoilers)

1. Saitama
2. God
3. Blast
4. Awakened Garou
5. Boros
6. Metal Knight (using his entire arsenal)
7. Psykorochi
8. Tatsumaki
9. Orochi
10. Black Sperm

Honorable mention: Watchdog Man, who I think may also be an “Above Dragon” due to him, Metal Knight, and Blast being the only S class that are having their powers hidden in this arc

My Metal Knight placement may be controversial, but I think the fact that ONE is waiting so long to show us MK’s full arsenal indicates that he will be extremely formidable

I would say that Garou and Boros are equals imo.
Murata will make Garou look stronger imo
Post automatically merged:

Tatsumaki > Metal Knight imo. And I think Monster Form Garou will surpass Boros and approach God level.
MK > Tatsumaki is just a hunch, but I don’t see the point in hiding MK for so long if he isn’t gonna be more powerful than Tatsumaki. We already know that at the bare minimum, he possesses at least 100 of those drones he uses a lot, and he also has that giant AT-AT looking thing that was the size Boros’ ship

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
"Garou or Boros, who would win? Before, Boros was definitely the stronger one, but Garou is now a near-perfect monster. I don't really know. A good match . . . I do believe Garou is stronger in close combat where things like punches and kicks can generally be avoided".

Garou probably will look stronger, but I don't expect him to have any attacks as strong as Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon imo

"Garou or Boros, who would win? Before, Boros was definitely the stronger one, but Garou is now a near-perfect monster. I don't really know. A good match . . . I do believe Garou is stronger in close combat where things like punches and kicks can generally be avoided".

Garou probably will look stronger, but I don't expect him to have any attacks as strong as Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon imo
Maybe, but Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon is a suicide move anyways. If Boros uses it, he will be guaranteed to die too

Post automatically merged:

MK > Tatsumaki is just a hunch, but I don’t see the point in hiding MK for so long if he isn’t gonna be more powerful than Tatsumaki. We already know that at the bare minimum, he possesses at least 100 of those drones he uses a lot, and he also has that giant AT-AT looking thing that was the size Boros’ ship
If MK shows more advanced weaponry then I might change my mind but for now, Tatsu's psychic power is too strong for most people to handle.
Do you think Garou will surpass Boros's feat of kicking Saitama to the moon?
I think so.

1. Saitama
2. God
3. Blast
4. Awakened Garou
5. Boros
6. Metal Knight (using his entire arsenal)
7. Psykorochi
8. Tatsumaki
9. Orochi
10. Black Sperm

Honorable mention: Watchdog Man, who I think may also be an “Above Dragon” due to him, Metal Knight, and Blast being the only S class that are having their powers hidden in this arc

My Metal Knight placement may be controversial, but I think the fact that ONE is waiting so long to show us MK’s full arsenal indicates that he will be extremely formidable
I think Elder Centipede deserves a honorable mention too.

- Gyoro said only 4 heroes; Metal Knight (with its army probably), Tatsumaki, King (Saitama in reality) and Blast could defeat Elder Centipede.

- Saitama uses Serious Series - Serious Punch on it to defeat in the manga (although it was one-shot, he didn't use anything else).

- Saitama even held back his normal punch against Overgrown Rover, and one-shotted Orochi with a normal punch without holding, still he didn't need a Serious Punch to defeat Orochi.

- They said Elder Centipede survived a fight with Blast, and he has grown even bigger after surviving Blast.

- Metal Knight's (1 remote control robot only) missiles didn't hurt him, and Bang + Bomb + Genos was no threat to Elder Centipede, Bang + Bomb + Fubuki was able to handle Overgrown Rover (another Dragon Level threat), and they had more success against it in comparison with Elder Centipede, infact it was an easy fight for Elder Centipede, and Bang was going to use his ''last remaining strength'' then Saitama arrived.

-Orochi vs Elder Centipede
-Black Sperm vs Elder Centipede
-Tatsumaki vs Elder Centipede

These could be good fights.

1. Saitama
1.1 God
1.2 Blast
2. Garou
3. Boros
4. Psykorochi
5. Tatsumaki
6. Metal Knight