General & Others Top 3 Black Clover arcs?

Top 3 Black Clover arcs?

• Magic Knights Entrance Arc - Chapters 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dungeon Exploration Arc - Chapters 11-21

• Witches' Forest Arc - Chapters 75-101

• Royal Knights Arc - Chapters 102-149

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I am in two minds about Spade Kingdom. It has some lows, very big ones, but the Lucius revelation and the fact that he was manipulating almost all of it, makes it good, and corrects most of those lows. Honestly for me it's between Spade and Witch Queen's arc for 3rd, but Imma go with Spade cuz of the Lucius shenanigans.

I am in two minds about Spade Kingdom. It has some lows, very big ones, but the Lucius revelation and the fact that he was manipulating almost all of it, makes it good, and corrects most of those lows. Honestly for me it's between Spade and Witch Queen's arc for 3rd, but Imma go with Spade cuz of the Lucius shenanigans.
Spade arc had good moments and like you said the Lucius twist was the best one. But still, the fights against his siblings were not so good and many characters hadn't the chance to play a (big) role.

My top 3 arcs so far are.

1. Elf arc
2. Temple arc
3. Heart Kingdom arc

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Spade arc had good moments and like you said the Lucius twist was the best one. But still, the fights against his siblings were not so good and many characters hadn't the chance to play a (big) role.
Yeah I agree, but imo Lucius trumps all of that lol. :endthis: