General & Others Top 3 most important characters

Most important characters to the plot and story of one piece

I know y’all will jump at me but hear me. Oda says that one piece was originally a story about luffy beating the YONKO , as simple as it gets , folks.

let me ask you a question, who is the most important yonko ? Let’s start the ranking from here.

1- Blackbeard
the very possible final fight for Luffy, or at least his fight that will make him become pirate king

2- GREAT pirate Charlotte LinLin
First yonko that Luffy should surpass is introduced.
Should get fucking THREE arcs, NO other yonko got even more then 2 arcs but her.
We know she SHOULD fight luffy and Luffy must beat her at some point, most probably elbaf. “AFTER kaido you’re next big mom”
Luffy should NOT fight shanks because how you fight a loved one in intense battle ?
Yeah and shanks doesn’t have the hype kaido and linlin has, not yet.
Luffy beat linlin ONLY THEN shanks should acknowledged that he SURPASSED him and ALL other yonko.

3- Im sama
The whole one piece history thing you know. But that’s about it.

long life mama:blush:

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Importance goes East Blue Strawhats (in the order they joined), Shanks, Blackbeard and Ace, then the other Strawhats, then probably Sabo and Vivi, then you can take your pick out of a load of other characters like Roger, Whitebeard, Law, Dragon and, without joking, Buggy etc.

Im going forward should propel themselves up but hasn’t yet effected the plot anywhere near enough, Big Mom is the least relevant Yonko who managed to get upstaged in her own arc by her son and has been crudely shunted into Wano to try and get Elbaf- and the series- finished quicker.

1. Luffy - Plot follows him and his crew

2. Blackbeard - The man controls the plot for the most part and most of pre timeskip can be connected to him.

3. Dragon - A lot of chance in the world can be attributed to him and his revolution and they’ve taken a heavy plot role in the post timeskip

Well, SHPs are the most important. They are the protagonists after all.

But apart from them I would say:

1- Blackbeard: Luffy's final enemy and the only villain we've seen go from being nobody to one of the biggest pirates in the NW.

2- Shanks: Luffy's inspiration to be a pirate. Without Shanks, the story of One Piece would not happen.

3- Gol D Roger: No explanation needed.

Luffy
Shanks
Blackbeard
gap
Zoro
Nami
Zoro and nami ? Really ? Like really ?!

importance boils down from Luffy , from there you can measure it. Not to say nami or zoro are not important but I fail to see how they are more important then big mom

oda clearly says “one piece was originally a story about luffy beating the yonko “ . Key words here are Luffy and yonko
Post automatically merged:

Well, SHPs are the most important. They are the protagonists after all.

But apart from them I would say:

1- Blackbeard: Luffy's final enemy and the only villain we've seen go from being nobody to one of the biggest pirates in the NW.

2- Shanks: Luffy's inspiration to be a pirate. Without Shanks, the story of One Piece would not happen.

3- Gol D Roger: No explanation needed.
And without linlin Luffy won’t surpass shanks :catsure:

Top 10 are Straw Hats with Luffy, Zoro & Nami as Main Trio
Then comes:

Shanks & Teach
Roger & WB
Dragon & Garp
Shirahoshi & Momo
Im-Sama & Akainu

Roger represents likes of Oden, Noland ... etc
WB represents likes of Calgara, Yasuie ... etc
Shanks represents likes of Ace, Law ... etc