Anime Discussion Top Five Antagonist

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Here's my top 5 Antagonist in anime

5.Askeladd- a character that stole the show in Vinland Saga s1 Askeladd is such a great character, a man of charm, cunning and skill and the man that had a profound affect on Thorfinns life, even has an adult thorfinn often thought back to his time with Askeladd

4. Donquixote Doflamingo- well since this is primarily a one piece forum I'm sure you all know just how beastly Doflamingo is everything from a top tier back story to a very prideful and manipulative personality his swagger and power are both top tier

3. Gilgamesh- The King of Heroes himself, the oldest and most powerful holy spirit, it's said that anyone who summons him is almost always guaranteed to win the holy grail war a man whose pride is just has fierce has his arrogance, Anyone who doesn't respect Gilgamesh is quite simply a mongrel

2. Gogol the clown- A great character from bungo stray dogs, man who seems highly insane and irrational but is actually quite formidable and fully aware that his actions are wrong while usually just a quirky psychopath the moments he gets serious are just master pieces

1. Meruem- King of the chimera ants a man who was born a monster but the more time he spent with a innocent blind girl the more human he became, I like to think had he lived he may have turned over a new leaf and become a powerful ally, Meruem's entire life lasted less than a year, hell less than a month but his life and death had a profound affect on the hxh world, his design, his air of regality, his undaunting strength that was still rising upon his death

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
1. Griffith from Berserk
2. Riboku from Kingdom
3. Johan Liebert from Monster
4. The Major from Hellsing
5. King Bradley from Fullmetal Alchemist
6. Yagami Light from Death Note
7. Askeladd from Vinland Saga
8. Dio from JoJo
9. Sosuke Aizen from Bleach
10. Pain from Naruto

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
โ€Ž
Idk, but noone beats Bondrewd for me.

Also idk about Askeladd being an antagonist. He feels like a mix of antagonist, deuteragonist and mentor. But due to leaning more deuteragonistic, less antagonistic, feels a bit different to me.

3. Gilgamesh- The King of Heroes himself, the oldest and most powerful holy spirit, it's said that anyone who summons him is almost always guaranteed to win the holy grail war a man whose pride is just has fierce has his arrogance, Anyone who doesn't respect Gilgamesh is quite simply a mongrel
Gilgamesh is badass. He is what gojo would be if he was written as villain. He also reminds me of sukuna to some extent.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Gilgamesh is badass. He is what gojo would be if he was written as villain. He also reminds me of sukuna to some extent.
If Gojo was a villain the good guys would have no chance ๐Ÿ˜‚

Johan Liebert (Monster)
Aizen Sousuke (Bleach)
Askeladd (Vinland Saga)
Ri Boku - Li Mu (Kingdom)
Chrollo Lucilfer (Hunter X Hunter)
Lucius Zogratis (Black Clover)
King Bradley (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)
Kichimura Washuu (Tokyo Ghoul)