Versus Battle Tou vs Ouki

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Will Tou one day equal or surpass Ouki ?

Let’s make them fight :

Army battle :

R1 : Current Tou with 50k random soldiers vs Bayou Ouki with 50k random soldiers

R2 : End of the show Tou with 50k random soldier vs Bayou Ouki with 50k random soldiers

R3 : Current Tou and Current Rokuomi vs Bayou Ouki and Bayou Rokuomi : both team has 50k army

1 vs 1 :

Bayou Tou vs Bayou Ouki

Current Tou vs Bayou Ouki

End of the show Tou vs Bayou Ouki

@Owl Ki @Shanks @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Dark Admiral @Xlaw @Bullet @Jailer @Blackbeard @Red Admiral etc

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Ouki didn't saw Tou as a great general
so
Yes he did. Ouki told Tou that Tou’s talent was never beneath his own, right before Ouki died at Bayou. I’ll let the more hardcore Tou bois bring the panels.

OT: It could go either way honestly, Ouki and Tou are pretty much equals and Tou is still active and gaining more experience.

I guess Ouki extreme diff is the natural answer but really there is no clear winner here.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yes he did. Ouki told Tou that Tou’s talent was never beneath his own, right before Ouki died at Bayou. I’ll let the more hardcore Tou bois bring the panels.

OT: It could go either way honestly, Ouki and Tou are pretty much equals and Tou is still active and gaining more experience.

I guess Ouki extreme diff is the natural answer but really there is no clear winner here.
I made that thread thinking that while Tou was under Ouki, Ouki had the decisive edge over Tou in experience leading his own men, making the calls etc.

and Ouki is the legend, the Whitebeard. And I ask myself if one day Tou will manage to surpass him. Or if Ouki will always keep that tiny little edge over him.

I think Currently they are really close but Ouki is still a bit too much in strength or skills. But in a really really tough match.

But I think soon after Gouhoumei fight or even after near the end Tou will stand as Ouki equal.

R1: Ouki high diff

R2: Assuming Tou makes it to EoS then he wins mid/high diff

R3: Tou extreme diff

As for the 1v1 Ouki takes the first two, last one have to make a headcanon of how strong EoS Tou has to be, but giving Tou the benefit of the doubt going with the new era surpassing the old trope

by saw

I mean ACTULLY saw not consider ... Tou wasn't the main leader of a big army as long as Ouki was alive

so this should be an advantage for Tou

Ouki for the win. Ouki is not only a beast of a fighter, he can also perform countless tactics and have proven to have out play his enemy with the lowest of diff. You may say Tou can see through Ouki's tactics but so can Ouki. A GG should know all his Generals inside out inorder to assign/ have them play their respective parts in a a battle, in that context Ouki definitely knows Tou more than Tou knows about him.
Sure EOS Tou can push Ouki to extreme diff but he aint surpassing Ouki, neither are built like that.
P.S. why you have Rokumi on double duty on R3, don't be hard on the dead..:josad: