Versus Battle Tou vs Yo Tan Wa

If they are mounted, especially if Tou has his armored warhorse, then i'm going with Tou after an extremely difficult battle. below, i'm going to list the points which stand for Tou, definitely need others to back Yotanwa up since i don't remember her combat feats correctly.

Tou's cavalry skills are ridiculously overpowered, and he himself is arguably the most skilled swordsman in Qin, considered as the most experienced Great General in the entire state and the only one with no flaws too.

in terms of skill, Tou learned his special swordsmanship style since childhood, the Rasen ( his faru faru spinning attack which can obliterate several formations and enemy lines led by a Great General ). Tou's cutting speed is also extremely fast that even spear wielders who have range advantage can't even register his movements.

it's important to note that he was far from going all out when he slayed Rinbunkun, and he's being constantly mentioned by other characters to be hiding his true potential, which was even compared to Ouki. The only one who managed to cause him serious trouble at combat was Ran Bi Haku, but the latter was also a threat for even Ouki and Kyou.

i rest my case. Yotanwa could probably pull off a victory though, i just barely remember her feats in the Ryouyou battle for now.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

:zorothink:

:kizabat:

:akaman::akaman::finally::finally::catsweat::catsweat:

I am biased, but I believe Tou will win this one high/extreme diff. Tou was acknowledged as an equal by Ou Ki who unlike Yo Tan Wa, has actually fought equally against the greatest military minds in the manga. Tou has fought actual top tier generals in the past, while Yo Tan Wa has her entire career stayed in the mountain tribes who, while strong, are certainly going to overall be weaker than the Generals that Ou Ki faced as an equal.

So yes. Tou Sama takes this one. Imo.

Last edited:
I'd favor Tou in this fight probably. He honestly has more hype than YTW from one statement by Ouki where he stated that Tou's abilities were never inferior to his implying the two of them at the absolute least being comparable to each other in every regard (Ouki never specified what he was talking about so it's fair to assume overall)

So for now everybody think that Tou wins this in a very very high difficult battle.

@Yo Tan Wa wanna make a case for Yo Tan Wa ? or you think Tou wins this too ?
It's hard to make my mind here. It will be extremely difficult battle that could go eitherside imo.

For Yo Tan Wa, what hypes her skills the most is her unparalleled strength amongst the Mountain Warriors, and this could be evident from the fact, how much the mountain warriors fears her wrath and gave her a special title for the same, Lord of Death.
Yo Tan Wa became King of Chauga Tribe at relatively young age and showed mastery of sword since then when she could beat firal Bajio, which speaks a lot. Since young age she has been fighting and uniting tribes and has also track record of defeating Shunmen, Bird Fang's tribe best swordman and thn in the most recent battle, she slayed the eldest brother of Quanrong King, Goba.

Against the collective force of Zhou n Quanrong, when her unit was sandwiched btween their forces, she swiftly moves through the Goba unit, while slaying thr commander head in mere 3 slashes.
First hit take his one arm away, second second arm and third takes the head.

Note this Goba was the eldest brother of Quanrong King and one of the Strongest warriors of Quanrong Tribes, as shown by him when individually he could match Bajio in battle.
If case can be made for Chu General to be stronger than other nation General due to competition, similar could be said about Mountain folks who are stronger than Plain folks and each soliders qualify as skilled warrior. So taking away Goba head in 3 slashes, really makes Yo Tan Wa a fearsome General even in 1 vs 1 battles.

As for Tou, the General Hype places him as OuKi equal, as to why most voted for him. And indeed he is very strong, Hara showed that strength when he could decapitate Rib Bun Kun, one of mighty Chu Generals but i dont think he is Ouki equal.

Why i don't see him to be Ouki equal (atleast yet) is since a youngster Kou Yoku from Chu could stop Tou. And Note that it was not just a small clash, it is worded to be a long exchange of swords by Hara.

and i dont think Ouki would have had the same trouble against him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Why i don't see him to be Ouki equal (atleast yet) is since a youngster Kou Yoku from Chu could stop Tou. And Note that it was not just a small clash, it is worded to be a long exchange of swords by Hara.

and i dont think Ouki would have had the same trouble against him.
Haha I waited from you to post something about the fight with Kou Yoku

I agree that it is the "worst" showing of Tou and it is a questionable feat.

To Tou defense Kou Yoku is not at all a scrub : his strength stat is 91 (Tou is at 96 and Rin Bu Kun at 93). Kou Yoku also has a might sword that is quite hyped as one mighty sword and even Kou said that he is stronger with that sword. And Kou just saw his master and friend being killed by the same Tou, the vengeance part maybe enhanced him like Shin or other people in the show became stronger after the loss of someone or while being enraged. Lastly Kou is a 5000 man commanders and Shin counterpart in Chu, he is in the same generation, so a rising star too, and maybe a future opponent for Shin so cannot be killed here.

I can totally see an enraged 5000 commander Shin stalling a bit a great general.

And seeing the last panel of Kou Yoku he has cuts everywhere when Tou has a clean face but messy hair haha so it seems that Kou Yoku was at the loosing end here.

But I agree that Ouki seems to be a little bit better that Tou.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kou Yoku's equal (Haku Rei) is literally a top 10 archer in all China (and self proclaimed number 3).

Tou getting stalled by Kou Yoku is not at all a bad showing for Tou. Clearly this is meant as hype for Kou Yoku who possesses a legendary sword and will be an extremely capable General in the future (likely GG level for sure.)

@RayanOO when you say " I can totally see an enraged 5000 commander Shin stalling a bit a great general."

Are you caught up to the manga? Don't read this if you are not, but

You realize 4,000 Man Commander Ouhon already slayed a Great General while 4,000 Man Commander Shin fought mostly on par with Gaimou, and then 5,000 Man Commander Shin literally went blow for blow with Gyou'Un for an entire day straight (literally GG level) and then later went on to slay Hou Ken right?

Yall are massively underestimating the new gen commanders and also simultaneously not looking at Kingdom strength levels the right way.

Shin, Ou Hon, and Kou Yoku right now are on par with strong Great Generals in terms of their fighting ability. One should not downplay Tou based on him getting stalled by a dude who would also stall most other extremely strong fighting Generals.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO when you say " I can totally see an enraged 5000 commander Shin stalling a bit a great general."

Are you caught up to the manga? Don't read this if you are not, but

You realize 4,000 Man Commander Ouhon already slayed a Great General while 4,000 Man Commander Shin fought mostly on par with Gaimou, and then 5,000 Man Commander Shin literally went blow for blow with Gyou'Un for an entire day straight (literally GG level) and then later went on to slay Hou Ken right?
Yeah I totally agree that Kou Yoku is not to be underestimated and was a strong rising star of Chu. For me as I said It is not a bad showing for Tou.

Yes I caught up with the manga, but what I meant by Great General was great general leader with weight. For now Ouhon and co have slayed really strong people but I don't see them at Yo Tan Wa, Tou, MouBu, Renpa, Ouki strength yet. Those guys have maybe more skills and more weight too.

But yeah Shin and Co can totally stall them.

Firstly- What’s up with me not being tagged in a Kingdom discussion thread..?? :kaidowhat:@RayanOO
Secondly-

:zorothink:

:kizabat:

:akaman::akaman::finally::finally::catsweat::catsweat:

I am biased, but I believe Tou will win this one high/extreme diff. Tou was acknowledged as an equal by Ou Ki who unlike Yo Tan Wa, has actually fought equally against the greatest military minds in the manga. Tou has fought actual top tier generals in the past, while Yo Tan Wa has her entire career stayed in the mountain tribes who, while strong, are certainly going to overall be weaker than the Generals that Ou Ki faced as an equal.

So yes. Tou Sama takes this one. Imo.
It’s just as he said. Tou is someone who has fought alongside Ouki- The GG during the warring state under King Sho. He has survived and overcame countless battles against the Three Great Heavens of Zhao, Wei’s Fire Dragons and many other GG from the other states. Even Ouki himself admired Tou and praised him in his last moments saying that him working under Ouki was not cause Tou himself was unworthy of being a General. And I second that, it was right after the Death of Ouki- Tou started shining brightly on his own accord by displaying his tactical and military might in the battlefield and was promoted to General status by Sei.
Yo Tan Wa is also a mighty warrior herself. She led and unified the mountain people from various tribes. As a warrior and as a strategist she is also a GG worthy candidate but however she has yet to face the people of lands, the great warriors like 4 HK, Fire Dragons of Wei, Gyo’un, Bannaji, etc. She might have bested strong opponents in the mountains but they were surely not as capable as the monsters of China who were actively fighting during the warring states which Tou is a part of.

Haha I waited from you to post something about the fight with Kou Yoku

I agree that it is the "worst" showing of Tou and it is a questionable feat.

To Tou defense Kou Yoku is not at all a scrub : his strength stat is 91 (Tou is at 96 and Rin Bu Kun at 93). Kou Yoku also has a might sword that is quite hyped as one mighty sword and even Kou said that he is stronger with that sword. And Kou just saw his master and friend being killed by the same Tou, the vengeance part maybe enhanced him like Shin or other people in the show became stronger after the loss of someone or while being enraged. Lastly Kou is a 5000 man commanders and Shin counterpart in Chu, he is in the same generation, so a rising star too, and maybe a future opponent for Shin so cannot be killed here.

I can totally see an enraged 5000 commander Shin stalling a bit a great general.

And seeing the last panel of Kou Yoku he has cuts everywhere when Tou has a clean face but messy hair haha so it seems that Kou Yoku was at the loosing end here.

But I agree that Ouki seems to be a little bit better that Tou.
I did not underestimate Kou Yoku, hence i still mentioned in the fight being hard and could go either way.

But i also at the same time can't see Ouki being engaged like that by a Kid, did folks here forgot how Renpa one blow digged Shin into the Ground?

For Yo Tan Wa, what hypes her skills the most is her unparalleled strength amongst the Mountain Warriors, and this could be evident from the fact, how much the mountain warriors fears her wrath and gave her a special title for the same, Lord of Death.
Yo Tan Wa became King of Chauga Tribe at relatively young age and showed mastery of sword since then when she could beat firal Bajio, which speaks a lot. Since young age she has been fighting and uniting tribes and has also track record of defeating Shunmen, Bird Fang's tribe best swordman and thn in the most recent battle, she slayed the eldest brother of Quanrong King, Goba
Besides swordmanship, here we have YTW taking out Tiger Slayer Ragi Chieftain in just two hits. With the mention of 2nd kick might not even be needed. So is the fearsome mighty YTW.