Controversial Tou's new recruit is Juuko'Ou

Juuko'Ou is a great general with no state or master to serve.
He'd be dead if not because of Tou's mercy and i doubt Hara saved him for no reason.
with many people here believing Tou's army is lacking compared to some of the other 6gg's and also his eye for talent, i could see him asking Juuko'Ou to serve him as his strategist.

He can be his Genpo i guess.

Juuko'Ou is a great general with no state or master to serve.
He'd be dead if not because of Tou's mercy and i doubt Hara saved him for no reason.
with many people here believing Tou's army is lacking compared to some of the other 6gg's and also his eye for talent, i could see him asking Juuko'Ou to serve him as his strategist.

He can be his Genpo i guess.
Well he's superior to Genpo. But with this addition Tou would have the best deputies out of the Qin 4 generals.

Rokuoumi - best combat sub bar Bajio
Ryuukoku - Basically Tou's CGR going by stats ( people forget about him due to not having appeared since state of Ai)
Juuko'Ou - A legit Great General

This is without Hara actually exploring all of Tou's underlings, since his army been a mystery past 6+ years in-verse time. (Same with Moubu army).

Considering Tou has had his eyes on the Unification of China since Ouki's death, would make sense for him to recruit the guy to boost up the Qin army more.

Last edited: