• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
5/5 chapter. Jing sung got released and is fighting already. Sweet. Baam is about to get another PU.This manga has increased its paced dramatically in this season,Baam is evolving very fast.He might get to Jing Sungs level soon.
Post automatically merged:

If Baam x Traumerai does happen,it will end like Baam x Urek Mazino.Baam will get his ass whopped,but somehow will scratch the family head.Making himself the number 1 target of Jahad s army in the Tower,they will figure it out that Baam can break the immortality spell.

Last edited:
He might get to Jing Sungs level soon.
He's already far stronger IMO, even excluding the whole plot with the beast that's apparently going to be another power-up. Jinsung is more or less in the same general league as the likes of EoV Kallavan, Prime White, Yas, Evankhell and the Top 3 Branch Leaders. Baring some match-up compatibilities, the Baam that fought and was for the most part one-sidedly overwhelming Prime White should have already been well beyond him. And he wasn't even using his best assets (like 1st Thorn Ignition/Stab, 2nd Thorn Ignition/Stab and Black March). Adding the fact that he absorbed most of Prime White's power and he's seemingly about to get even another power-up, Baam will end up being hilariously above that level by the time this arc ends.

If Baam x Traumerai does happen,it will end like Baam x Urek Mazino.Baam will get his ass whopped,but somehow will scratch the family head.Making himself the number 1 target of Jahad s army in the Tower,they will figure it out that Baam can break the immortality spell.
I completely agree here. Baam is going to prove why he's the monster the Arlene prophecy speaks about. He'll prove why the Zahard Empire and the Ten Great Families that support the current system can't afford to let him live no matter what. That being said, he's still going to fall very short against Traumerei here (at least I hopefully expect it).

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I've been waiting more than one month to know what's sealed in there.

Will it be next chapter?

Hopefully.

If Maschenny fucks up and her plot gets revealed to the Lo Po Bia family,do you guys think Eduan will betray Jahard or he will just hand her over?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
If Maschenny fucks up and her plot gets revealed to the Lo Po Bia family,do you guys think Eduan will betray Jahard or he will just hand her over?
  • Eduan is already on bad terms with Zahard.
  • Betraying the Lo Po Bia Family != betraying Zahard.

and boy seems like we're getting the reveal next week! ( who am i kidding ? )
I've been waiting more than one month to know what's sealed in there.

Will it be next chapter?

Hopefully.
That translates as about 10+ chapters. Don't ever underestimate SIU, the master of stalling and teasing :suresure:
IMO the following will happen before Baam escapes the Suspendium:
  • Conclusion(?) of Jinsung vs Haland and Pudidy
  • Karaka meeting up with Jinsung (?)
  • Kallavan's next move
  • The reveal of the guard that followed Yorari and Orari
  • An update on Maschenny

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
  • Eduan is already on bad terms with Zahard.
  • Betraying the Lo Po Bia Family != betraying Zahard.

IMO the following will happen before Baam escapes the Suspendium:
  • Conclusion(?) of Jinsung vs Haland and Pudidy
  • Karaka meeting up with Jinsung (?)
  • Kallavan's next move
  • The reveal of the guard that followed Yorari and Orari
  • An update on Maschenny
i don't care when he escapes, i just want to know what's the thing inside the suspendium xD

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
i don't care when he escapes, i just want to know what's the thing inside the suspendium xD
You'll need to wait quite a bit longer.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
β€Ž
Caught up again.
Very good chapter, it's a relief to see Ha Jisung fighting again, love his style. And I really hope SIU reveals who's that voice next chapter:shocking:

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Caught up again.
Very good chapter, it's a relief to see Ha Jisung fighting again, love his style. And I really hope SIU reveals who's that voice next chapter:shocking:
Yea that would be so good, it was so hype at the end , i mean Baam himself said that it was EXTREMELY dangerous, and the 8th son of lo po bia said Baam is no joke