• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Leviathan absolutely rocks.

It was very hard not to give this chapter a 5/5.

:finally:

Amazing chapter, so far satisfied with the voice reveal, it's sure very hype! I PRAY King Zahard that SIU won't change pov next chapter or i'm gonna loose it! ( Unless it's something about Traum )
Considering the arc title is Defensive Battle, I think we could get a POV change.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Don’t tell me I didn’t warn y’all

Baam is bodying Traum in this arc

:goyea:
i still refuse to believe it for now, but i'm confident as well that he can dare fight him
Post automatically merged:

I don't like the look Vincente gave though, i wonder if he'll play a part in this in trying to steal that power....

Last edited:
If Siu makes Baam go toe to toe with a family head i will call this bad writing,things are going way to fast.Siu might be planning to finish TOG sooner than expected.

If Siu makes Baam go toe to toe with a family head i will call this bad writing,things are going way to fast.Siu might be planning to finish TOG sooner than expected.
--Well Baam's potential has always been ridiculous but I see where you are coming from ; don't think baam will be on same level but he will have bunch of plot convenience to seal him or something

--Well Baam's potential has always been ridiculous but I see where you are coming from ; don't think baam will be on same level but he will have bunch of plot convenience to seal him or something
Since Baam can break spells,i expect him to hold his ground and wound Traumerai despite his contract with the floor ruler.

obviously it not happen but it will be an important starting point ( imho )
I don't know,man.Baam went from getting beaten by white to low diffing white with just a PU he gained some arcs ago and never used.SIU is preparing Baam for the end game.I think in the next arcs Luslec will show up and we will get an all out war vs Jahad's army.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
I don't know,man.Baam went from getting beaten by white to low diffing white with just a PU he gained some arcs ago and never used.SIU is preparing Baam for the end game.I think the next arcs Luslec will show up and we will get an all out war vs Jahad's army.
it depends how the war from the outside the nest will escalate cuz rn there is way too much uncovered material to put baam on a FH level, but he needs to get there for sure.....

it depends how the war from the outside the nest will escalate cuz rn there is way too much uncovered material to put baam on a FH level, but he needs to get there for sure.....
How many Thorn fragments are we missing?The Thorn was made to Kill Jahad...if Baam gets all of them he should be able to beat a family head.
Post automatically merged:

Great chapter, loved Leviathan design and entrance ;)
I don't think Traum will fall now too, but Baam taking control of a creature that even its creator couldn't it's already a huge W:shocking:
White making a comeback in such a way would be dope.

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
How many Thorn fragments are we missing?The Thorn was made to Kill Jahad...if Baam gets all of them he should be able to beat a family head.
2 fragments are missing, but it's not all about the numbers, it's also about how much power his body can weild...if he had all 4 fragments rn it might even be counter productive

2 fragments are missing, but it's not all about the numbers, it's also about how much power his body can weild...if he had all 4 fragments rn it might even be counter productive
True.Baam still has a long way to go,he base is still weak for the top dogs.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Wooooo hype!

A lot better than I expected.

If there's a Leviathan

Will we get a Bahamut?

Why is Baam feeling like this? This is mega hype man!! Baam will become unbelievably powerful if he get leviathan’s power. Can’t wait for this