• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Worst

Custom title
Not bad, a bit unexpected with all these POV switches ( i'm curious what the Korean Community thinks about these last chapters ) but seeing Traum surrounded by these gigantinc beasts looked pretty cool xD

Next chapter is HOPEFULLY gonna be fire, i'm curious how Traum will interact with Baam how Levi is gonna react when he's gonna see Traum and how Traum will react when he'll see Leviatan inside of Baam

The fact that he stood up it's a sign that he sees him as "worthy" i mean yes Baam is still a puppy irregular ( well quite a strong puppy ) but Traum climbed the tower with Arlene and V so Baam is not JUST some irregular it's his former companions's son!

Cobalt keeps on making this arc drag less and less with its "teleportation" abilities. Truly the MVP, saving all the readers from SIU's master stalling. Such a cool and nice frog.

Not bad, a bit unexpected with all these POV switches ( i'm curious what the Korean Community thinks about these last chapters ) but seeing Traum surrounded by these gigantinc beasts looked pretty cool xD

Next chapter is HOPEFULLY gonna be fire, i'm curious how Traum will interact with Baam how Levi is gonna react when he's gonna see Traum and how Traum will react when he'll see Leviatan inside of Baam
Inb4 next week POV switches and we see the Regulars in the Cat Tower.