Spoiler Tower of God Chapter 80

poor Yama,seems like i've truly underestimated Yas....
Yas is certainly extremely powerful, but this overwhelming performance against Yama has more to do than just power levels. The fear Yas implanted on the Baylord bros is a very important factor to take into account as it makes Yama's attacks be much less effective on Yas (Yas actually states in this chapter that due to that, Yama's attacks don't work against him; it seems like he has the same type of fear hax Yama has and that renders the Shinsu attacks of someone who fears him as pretty much useless).

Yama's Complete Full Transformation seems to be reserved for later as well. We'll see how this goes, but no way in hell Yama is winning this on his own. At least, it's impossible as long as the fear hax is active.

Yama ~ Yas in terms of power lvl
It`s obvious.
Post automatically merged:

[Blogpost Translation] Season 3 Chapter 75
SIU Blog Post
https://blog.naver.com/inutero3334/222412293264

r/TowerofGod - [Blogpost Translation] Season 3 Chapter 75

Hello everyone,

This is SIU, starting to tired of living as a human due to the deadlines. Why are there only 7 days in a week. Somebody please save me.

It seems that the saved up chapters only give you only a brief breather after you return. Well, there is a lot of content per chapter since I came back, but now I'm feeling like I should start slowing down. I also feel because of that I don't really have much to say, but...

Yama and Yasracha are fighting viciously hehe. Yasracha is one of the most well balanced fighters among all the characters we've seen until now. If you only look at 1 to 1 dueling, Kallavan may have the advantage, but actually on the battlefield, well... This is not made any easier because Yama, as we see in the work, isn't able to use his strengths against him and in fact receives a debuff.

There's some skill differences too, but it seems that Yasracha knows a lot about the Canine race, so this seems to be a poor match up for Yama's side.

Personally, I think Yasracha is less so a villain but more so Yama's Rival? an inevitable enemy he must fight? or someone along those lines. It would be better, if instead of having a decisive winner or loser, there was more of Yama the character learning about himself and growing as he clashes with Yasracha... or that's what I think. I mean... it's going to hurt a lot though hehe

That's enough for today

Ah...

The last set of the (TL: Korean) Physical Copies for Season 1 will be released sometime in July. I know I kept you guys waiting far too long, but whenever my wrist got better I got to work on it right away, so I was able to finish working on it without interfering with the uploads. It's probably going to get released as a set. I will let you know again once it gets released ^^

I hear the monsoon season is starting soon, everyone stay safe out there

Stay happy this week, and I will see you in the next one.

(I've been holding off on Instagram because it's hard uploading pictures from a computer on there)

You guys have a healthy and happy week.

Thank you ^^

Last edited: