Spoiler Tower of God Chapter 84

Is the fang a power up?
It does seem like that. He might also get the Fang Yas stole from the Baylord dad if he manages to defeat him, which is looking more and more likely as of now.

Even with just the second Fang, Doom fully believes Yama will become the strongest Canine in existence and that he won't be able to be stopped. Realistically speaking, if we add the Third Fang Yas has, it's very likely Yama leaves this arc at least significantly stronger than Corps Commander level fighters, if not much stronger depending on how much of a power boost the Fang is. He was already compared to Evankhell and Khel Hellam raw power-wise when he only had one Fang (although I would rather argue Full Release of Ancient wasn't being taken into account since it's not supposed to be something that can normally be used without the Admin intervening).

If he also manages to increase his skill-level at performing transformation, I reckon he'll be pretty fucking broken.

It does seem like that. He might also get the Fang Yas stole from the Baylord dad if he manages to defeat him, which is looking more and more likely as of now.

Even with just the second Fang, Doom fully believes Yama will become the strongest Canine in existence and that he won't be able to be stopped. Realistically speaking, if we add the Third Fang Yas has, it's very likely Yama leaves this arc at least significantly stronger than Corps Commander level fighters, if not much stronger depending on how much of a power boost the Fang is. He was already compared to Evankhell and Khel Hellam raw power-wise when he only had one Fang (although I would rather argue Full Release of Ancient wasn't being taken into account since it's not supposed to be something that can normally be used without the Admin intervening).

If he also manages to increase his skill-level at performing transformation, I reckon he'll be pretty fucking broken.
SIU introduced a new ally, hypes him up to be stronger and send him to save Baam's teacher. Turns out that SIU is working on developing his character, giving him back story, dealing with past hatred and revenging his father. And now, he is focusing on giving him powerup. While, Baam and white are literally in the waiting room to fight each other.

Another inconclusive writer. I like the story, but it has become annoying now. This is the reason I prefer fast paced action Manga, especially JJK.
Post automatically merged:

Add me in the tag list next week :cheers:

SIU introduced a new ally, hypes him up to be stronger and send him to save Baam's teacher. Turns out that SIU is working on developing his character, giving him back story, dealing with past hatred and revenging his father. And now, he is focusing on giving him powerup. While, Baam and white are literally in the waiting room to fight each other.

Another inconclusive writer. I like the story, but it has become annoying now. This is the reason I prefer fast paced action Manga, especially JJK.
There are quite a lot of fronts to deal with, which also makes it hard for SIU to focus on only one thing for several chapters in a row. I think SIU got too greedy with the world-building. There are just so many characters, and the world is so vast that exploring it fully might very well be impossible. With 80+ chapters of S3, SIU has been developing the Lo Po Bia Family, but even in this family there are still a lot of things we don't know of. There are 9 remaining Great Families, the Zahard Empire, FUG, Wolhaiksong, Ancient Warriors. Not to mention the main characters themselves and a fair amount of mystery and things that need to be explained. With 500+ chapters it doesn't look like we're nearly close in the slightest to know everything.

Tbh, I think ToG is similar to One Piece in that regard. The world is so vast and the characters are so numerous that developing everything accordingly is very difficult (if not impossible). A vast world has its pros and cons the way I see it, but this aspect is probably a con.

Add me in the tag list next week :cheers:
I'll make sure to add you next time :cheers:

There are quite a lot of fronts to deal with, which also makes it hard for SIU to focus on only one thing for several chapters in a row. I think SIU got too greedy with the world-building. There are just so many characters, and the world is so vast that exploring it fully might very well be impossible. With 80+ chapters of S3, SIU has been developing the Lo Po Bia Family, but even in this family there are still a lot of things we don't know of. There are 9 remaining Great Families, the Zahard Empire, FUG, Wolhaiksong, Ancient Warriors. Not to mention the main characters themselves and a fair amount of mystery and things that need to be explained. With 500+ chapters it doesn't look like we're nearly close in the slightest to know everything.

Tbh, I think ToG is similar to One Piece in that regard. The world is so vast and the characters are so numerous that developing everything accordingly is very difficult (if not impossible). A vast world has its pros and cons the way I see it, but this aspect is probably a con.

I'll make sure to add you next time :cheers:
That's right. We like the story, but the author write it like a light novel. The progression is slow. It is better to release a LN separately and draw manga/manhua that is focused on quick progression. But it is not possible, I guess.