Spoiler Tower of God Chapter 90

Another crazy chapter!
Tog is on fire!
Post automatically merged:

hey,does anyone know what that crab thing that healed Baam in the beginning of season 2 was?Did we get an explanation from the manga?

I don't get what happened to Baam in this chapter...did he burn the souls within him?is he using the black march?whats is going on?

Not as of yet, though its likely hinted to what Baam saw when FUG trained him. It was shown when Horyang and Baam were speaking about Ignition weapons.
I recall Baam was turned into a ignition weapon so he could use the thorn,am i right?

I don't get what happened to Baam in this chapter...did he burn the souls within him?is he using the black march?whats is going on?

I recall Baam was turned into a ignition weapon so he could use the thorn,am i right?
Yeah, maybe it could be Baams ignition weapon where its not a weapon for offensive but healing. I'm just putting it out there as we still haven't got confirmation though.

Baam is likely combining a lot of stuff into this, as we just got it shown to us. SIU will need to explain this further.

Worst

Custom title

Typical Baam stuff lol

I think it's a combination of all, like we know Entyu can create life and he's the one who brought the thorn , so there might be some relation ? Idk it's weird for sure i hope we get an explanation soon!

Typical Baam stuff lol

I think it's a combination of all, like we know Entyu can create life and he's the one who brought the thorn , so there might be some relation ? Idk it's weird for sure i hope we get an explanation soon!
Well put,Enryu was said to create life out of shinsu!
Damn...Baam just resurrected someone,this is busted as fuck,i hope this only works with recently killed people otherwise this is going to be too OP,and this should not work on Guardians,hopefully!
I think Baam is about to stomp White,if SIU wants to make Baam really go into the dark side,he should make Baam consume White+all his souls!
This would be a massive PU for Baam and it would be shocking twist for his character!

Baam will still need to fight some more after taking down White!
I hope SIU explains this crab thing post-White fight!
Baam's master is heavily guarded after all!

I think i get what is going,i think Baam might have learned the time bending ability from the blonde girl!
They fought for a while after all!I forgot Baam can copy cat stuff!

So it probably is:
Soul burning+Thorn+new ability!

Last edited:
Man, and he's just a C-Class Regular on the 50th Floor. Makes you wonder how disgustingly OP the Family Heads and Zahard, who are Fully-Grown 30K+ year-old Irregulars are. Even if they likely weren't comparable to him at this point of the climb, that's probably not going to stop them from being Midora/Ichiryuu levels of OP on their own verse. The power-creep is going to be absolutely real by EoS. The way SIU's making him grown is beyond insanely fast.

hey,does anyone know what that crab thing that healed Baam in the beginning of season 2 was?Did we get an explanation from the manga?
I think only the Blue Thryssa fits the description, although that thing looked Red.

Man, and he's just a C-Class Regular on the 50th Floor. Makes you wonder how disgustingly OP the Family Heads and Zahard, who are Fully-Grown 30K+ year-old Irregulars are. Even if they likely weren't comparable to him at this point of the climb, that's probably not going to stop them from being Midora/Ichiryuu levels of OP on their own verse. The power-creep is going to be absolutely real by EoS. The way SIU's making him grown is beyond insanely fast.

I think only the Blue Thryssa fits the description, although that thing looked Red.
Baam didn't have the blue thyrssa at that point!
I agree,i expect EOS fights vs family heads and jahad to planet buster level!
Now just imagine how insane are Enryu and Phantaminum!

I predict Baam will consume White and his souls and reveal new PU's to save his master!
Baam by the end of this arc should be beyond Squadron Commander,i bet he will be top 50 high ranker level!

Last edited:
Baam didn't have the blue thyrssa at that point!
I agree,i expect EOS fights vs family heads and jahad to planet buster level!
Now just imagine how insane are Enryu and Phantaminum!
When did he acquire the Blue Thryssa then? At the Floor of Death he already had it and foreshadowings of it were shown already at the Train City. I get to reread of course, but I don't recall any time in which he could have obtained it besides during the timeskip with FUG. At the Workshop he obtained just the Thorn.

The "devils" Horyang and Baam were speaking of might have been fragments of Administrators or Baby Administrators tbh. Then again, I still have to reread Season 2 fully.

We might not see planet-busting by EoS from FHs or Zahard, but entire Floors might very well end up entirely devastated. RIP to the inhabitants in advance most likely lol. Phantaminum is an entirely different matter as this guy can end the whole Tower of God story on a whim if he wants to.

When did he acquire the Blue Thryssa then? At the Floor of Death he already had it and foreshadowings of it were shown already at the Train City. I get to reread of course, but I don't recall any time in which he could have obtained it besides during the timeskip with FUG. At the Workshop he obtained just the Thorn.

The "devils" Horyang and Baam were speaking of might have been fragments of Administrators or Baby Administrators tbh. Then again, I still have to reread Season 2 fully.

We might not see planet-busting by EoS from FHs or Zahard, but entire Floors might very well end up entirely devastated. RIP to the inhabitants in advance most likely lol. Phantaminum is an entirely different matter as this guy can end the whole Tower of God story on a whim if he wants to.
I need to re-read Tog,but as i recall,Baam acquired the red and blue thyrssa in the floor of death,no?
Anyway,back to the chapter,i think Baam resurrected the blonde chick with her time warping ability!

Axis abilites have limited space to work,but since Phantaminum is a top5 axis in the verse,i could see him being god like!
I hope SIU re-introduces Phantaminum in TOG,i read somewhere that he was the former protagonist of a earlier work of his,that is why he erased everything about him!
Tog universe will probably evolve in a similar fashion to star wars!
Opening of the 135 floor will probably introduce the next manwha from SIU!

I need to re-read Tog,but as i recall,Baam acquired the red and blue thyrssa in the floor of death,no?
He only acquired the Red Thryssa. He already had the Blue one and Joe was surprised for it.

Anyway,back to the chapter,i think Baam resurrected the blonde chick with her time warping ability!
Yeah, it kinda looks like Baam copied her abilities of perception of time to some extent and amplified them.

He only acquired the Red Thryssa. He already had the Blue one and Joe was surprised for it.

Yeah, it kinda looks like Baam copied her abilities of perception of time to some extent and amplified them.
I need to re-read TOG,i don't recall this!But that crab thing looked different and worked different too!
Baam might be hiding more abilities than we know of!

I need to re-read TOG,i don't recall this!But that crab thing looked different and worked different too!
Baam might be hiding more abilities than we know of!
It's definitely a possibility. The thing looked red and the Blue Thryssa is... well... blue haha. So it could be something else, but if it has to be one of the things we know of currently it's probably the Blue Thryssa.

I hope this time White pushes Baam to an extreme diff fight,their first encounter was to easy!
Baam consuming White is something i want to see,it will be a cool twist and massive PU for Baam!