Spoiler Tower of God Chapter 92

Another amazing chapter. I hope SIU concludes this Baam vs White. And the ending is interesting, lets see how it play out. There are wayyy to many stakeholders when it comes to fight against Zahard and Baam seems to be the key, so they are supporting him, or perhaps waiting for his growth/creating circumstances for his growth, just like White.

It really do be like that:

This panel was awesome. Btw, I can confirm Prime White says in this chapter that Current Baam is stronger than him. There are no longer more doubts regarding this matter since it comes from White himself and he's quite the prideful bastard. What's terrifying is that Current Baam shouldn't still be close to exerting his full power via all of his multipliers. Geez...

Worst

Custom title
It really do be like that:

This panel was awesome. Btw, I can confirm Prime White says in this chapter that Current Baam is stronger than him. There are no longer more doubts regarding this matter since it comes from White himself and he's quite the prideful bastard. What's terrifying is that Current Baam shouldn't still be close to exerting his full power via all of his multipliers. Geez...
Something must be happening with him, i hope we won't get another "Baam is taking the wrong path let's rescue him arc" but it's getting interesting ( though still hard to imagine that Urek can probably one shot him with his fingers lol)

Something must be happening with him, i hope we won't get another "Baam is taking the wrong path let's rescue him arc" but it's getting interesting ( though still hard to imagine that Urek can probably one shot him with his fingers lol)
Yeah, I don't think 1% Mr. Finger would oneshot this Baam or White. Pretty far from it (that being said, I don't that finger comes close to the best 1% Urek could do).

Worst

Custom title
Yeah, I don't think 1% Mr. Finger would oneshot this Baam or White. Pretty far from it (that being said, I don't that finger comes close to the best 1% Urek could do).
Oh well not 1 finger Urek maybe they can push it to 2 / 3 definitely not 5%....5% Urek could finish this Arc in a chapter or two xD damn i can't imagine two top irregulars fighting like how would you handle that? Like he's showing Urek and he said Enryu won't make an appearance soon cuz he's too op ?

Anyway it seems like this Baam vs White will end soon i mean there is still maschenny left to handle.....but I'm curious to see how strong Baam is right now definitely seems like he's not even trying, the last time White was sweating was when Gustang made his entrance

Oh well not 1 finger Urek maybe they can push it to 2 / 3 definitely not 5%....5% Urek could finish this Arc in a chapter or two xD damn i can't imagine two top irregulars fighting like how would you handle that? Like he's showing Urek and he said Enryu won't make an appearance soon cuz he's too op ?

Anyway it seems like this Baam vs White will end soon i mean there is still maschenny left to handle.....but I'm curious to see how strong Baam is right now definitely seems like he's not even trying, the last time White was sweating was when Gustang made his entrance
I'm even having strong doubts whether they would be stronger than an all-out serious 1% Urek or not. His finger alone pulverized Karaka so fast that the Slayer didn't even realize he had been oneshot until some instants later. His feats don't fall behind the people at the Nest. If anything, they might actually even be more impressive.

Though I agree 5% Urek would finish the Nest Arc's entire career very easily lmao. By EoS we might have a screen full of multi-continental sized explosions as fights haha.

Baam still needs to use the 1st Thorn Ignition, the 2nd Thorn, the 2nd Thorn Ignition and maybe the Black March if that hasn't been absorbed yet. He's still noticeably stronger than the likes of Prime White even without all of that and there are feats in the manhwa that prove each and every one of these power-ups is quite big, so I'm terrified lol.
Post automatically merged:

Fan-scanlations (courtesy of Shiin) are out. You can check them here.

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
Interesting what's happening

- So it definetly seems like Baam is doing something bad like the souls are running away to not be consumed even if they have a shot of killing White!

- White also says " Much stronger " ( i would also say much scarier lol )

- It also seems that for a moment the blonde girl kinda stopped him ? maybe when her soul or whatever Baam was doing was bringing her back to life i'd like to know more :o

But overall he's trying to save his master and his friends lifes are all in danger so can we blame him ? idk ..... he still looks scary though xD

And i missed te last part with Kuhn it didn't loaded for some reason on the korean site, didn't we met asensio's data ?

Btw saw he's a high ranker so i hope he doesn't have any bad intentions :pepecry: i don't think Khun can handle a high ranker lol

Baam looks like a god now,he seems to be burning the souls!
I think after he does short work of White he will kill him and consume his soul(and all souls he absorbed) as well!
Maybe that is the dark change SIU is going for,Baam will sacrifice other people now to save his master!
I would rank current Baam at the top 100 of the Tower(power scaling wise)!

Worst

Custom title
Baam looks like a god now,he seems to be burning the souls!
I think after he does short work of White he will kill him and consume his soul(and all souls he absorbed) as well!
Maybe that is the dark change SIU is going for,Baam will sacrifice other people now to save his master!
I would rank current Baam at the top 100 of the Tower(power scaling wise)!
hmm idk i think it's too early for top 100.....

White fought Kalavan and Kalavan defeated Baam's master which is a solid top 100!
Did we hear anything about this guy that saved Koon before,translation says his name is Asensio!

Last edited: