Spoiler Tower of God Chapter 93

You can check the Korean Raws of this chapter here.

Text translations are also out (courtesy of Pajaka). You can check them here.

EDIT: Fan-scanlations (courtesy of Shiin) are out. You can check them here.

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
Haha, you're welcome! Let me say that the quality of the raw scans of this week isn't that great in comparison to that of the other weeks, but still, I hope you can enjoy the chapter!
It's good enough! And damn a long one as well!!

Baam trying to absorb White uh ?
I wonder what will happen if he pulls that off, will White "live" inside him ? Will he learn some of the Aarie Swodsmanship techniques?
Man i can't wait! Also if he absorbs White i can see him holding his own against Maschenny for a little but at this point i wouldn't be surprised too much if he's even able to fight evenly.....

Fan-scanlations (courtesy of Shiin) are out. You can check them here.
Post automatically merged:

It's good enough! And damn a long one as well!!

Baam trying to absorb White uh ?
I wonder what will happen if he pulls that off, will White "live" inside him ? Will he learn some of the Aarie Swodsmanship techniques?
Man i can't wait! Also if he absorbs White i can see him holding his own against Maschenny for a little but at this point i wouldn't be surprised too much if he's even able to fight evenly.....
I mean, after White kinda comes Maschenny. She's the final obstacle to release Jinsung. Unless she just hands over Jinsung to Baam, they'll likely fight. She even mentioned that "the stronger the wave, the more fun it is to destroy", so that makes it even more unlikely that there won't be any fight at all IMO. To add even more fuel to the possibility, we all know how much of a battle maniac Maschenny is.

And of course, if this scenario happens, Maschenny would likely end up being much stronger than Prime White, unless SIU wants Maschenny to job in her first serious fight as a High Ranker haha.

Last edited:
Fan-scanlations (courtesy of Shiin) are out. You can check them here.
Post automatically merged:

I mean, after White kinda comes Maschenny. She's the final obstacle to release Jinsung. Unless she just hands over Jinsung to Baam, they'll likely fight. She even mentioned that "the stronger the wave, the more fun it is to destroy", so that makes it even more unlikely that there won't be any fight at all IMO. To add even more fuel to the possibility, we all know how much of a battle maniac Maschenny is.

And of course, if this scenario happens, Maschenny would likely end up being much stronger than Prime White, unless SIU wants Maschenny to job in her first serious fight as a High Ranker haha.
Baam struggling vs Maschenny would hype top100 Rankers,Family Heads and Jahad!