Spoiler Tower of God Chapter 95

So, now not only Baam powered up, Koon and Rak too?
They are somewhat ready now to fight the Zahard army.
Koon also got a speed boost.

How they were able to absorb White's power?
Now that Baam has eaten White, will he show personality disorder? Like good Baam and an Evil Baam?

Worst

Custom title
So, now not only Baam powered up, Koon and Rak too?
They are somewhat ready now to fight the Zahard army.
Koon also got a speed boost.

How they were able to absorb White's power?
Now that Baam has eaten White, will he show personality disorder? Like good Baam and an Evil Baam?
Could it be a symbolic thing ? Like White wanted everything for himself so his power got shared between the trio ? ( & also not to keep them too far from Baam lol )

Could it be a symbolic thing ? Like White wanted everything for himself so his power got shared between the trio ? ( & also not to keep them too far from Baam lol )
Post automatically merged:

Maybe, because the other 2 also helped Baam to defeat White, so they also got some of his power.

I think Baam is about to get a "Talking sword". 😂Like in Gamer comic, if you read it.
Or maybe White is permanently gone?

Worst

Custom title
Idk i could be that white's soul will ive inside Baam and we'll see him from time to time, maybe we could see some interactions between Baam/White & arie hon who knows....but i don't think white is gone