• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Worst

Custom title
Writing went a bit through the roof last 2 chapters

BUT it seems like tension is getting built up a lot and will explode soon, now Traum seems pissed in that last pannel, everything is coming together, the cat tower is destroyed Baam made his decision ( which is definetly what was supposed to happen just wish it happened for the right reasons xD )

Only thing left is Evankell's POV and HOPEFULLY we can see some irregulars punching each other, i mean i like lore more than fights but SIU is dragging it too much rn....

Man, that last Traumerei panel really evokes the vibes of: "Fuck it, if y'all really want the smoke so badly, I'm giving you the smoke". He looks so done with the talk. Nothing is going well for him. The threat he made a few minutes ago has been totally ignored already, his proposal to Baam refused, the trifle (Jinsung) that should have been sealed in the Suspendium is out and chilling (so much for calling himself the will of the Tower and a God when he's been outwitted left and right by the same people he deems as inferior in any way, shape or form) and is now having to listen to that same person talking smack about him still being a human. Kraken has been fucked by Yama, someone infiltrated in his Warpship, and he's yet to learn about the whole Suspendium/Leviathan thing.

Glad to see that SIU is going quickly with all the Cat Tower plot. I would lie if I said I cared about it considering what we have on the other main PoVs (Traumerei/Baam/Yama and Gustang/LPB Mothership), but it's something he has to resolve at some point sooner or later, and the sooner the better tbh, considering how shit is about to hit the fan at any moment in the other PoVs. Let's see what SIU pulls to make the Regulars surviving this kind of explosion a bit believable. That aside, Whitegarment and the Hybrider should be the last enemies worth mentioning that are left there if my memory is right, and they aren't even on the same side considering the Hybrider is just a berserk that attacks everything it sees.

Anyways, looks like we're going to finally start going a bit more deeply into the power of the Family Leaders judging by the title of this arc ("10 Family Heads - Disaster/Calamity"). I'm wondering if SIU will showcase only Traumerei or if he will also show bits of Gustang and the LPB Mothership side (since I doubt he came there to chat, let's be real). Both have "respectable" opponents that could serve to showcase their might to at least some extent. Gustang has 14/15 Branch Leaders + the 2 Regents (especially those two), and potentially other powerful figures of the Family (like Robi and perhaps other Top Level Tamers?) as opponents, assuming he won't just go to the Nest through that portal (unlikely IMO). Traumerei has Leviathan Baam, far, far beyond CCs most likely, and Yama who's yet to awaken Acrinak, fully transform and potentially get the Third Fang (?) and who's also already looking beyond the conventional Corps Commanders. I'm wondering what Lybo, Kallavan and Perseus are going to do now, since you know, they're STILL KNEELING in the middle of all this mess (Kallavan in particular has some story with Baam, and Lybo with Dowon and the Hidden Grove Team; Pudidy and Holan could come at any moment as well, assuming they haven't gone beyond the Third Wall to see what exactly has caused all this mess).

Will the Family Heads manage to leave up to their hype, or will they prove to have been overhyped by the fans (including myself, since I have quite high expectations of them)? I guess that by the time this arc ends, we might be starting to have a solid answer to this question. I have one thing pretty clear though: regardless of the outcome, this arc has the potential to be incredibly important for the powerscale of the series. I hope SIU doesn't drop the ball and makes this arc title live up to its hype.

Worst

Custom title
Will the Family Heads manage to leave up to their hype, or will they prove to have been overhyped by the fans (including myself, since I have quite high expectations of them)? I guess that by the time this arc ends, we might be starting to have a solid answer to this question. I have one thing pretty clear though: regardless of the outcome, this arc has the potential to be incredibly important for the powerscale of the series. I hope SIU doesn't drop the ball and makes this arc title live up to its hype.
Yeah time's up, there aren't many places SIU can go rn, unless he's about to give us a full EVK vs Hybrider chapter

I’m not even gonna lie. It’s kinda hard to take Traumerei serious when it feels like no one cares about him + he never seems to know what’s going on

The suspendium blew up and Jinsung has been free for a while but he only just noticed, he still doesn’t know about Leviathan, his kids call him an all knowing god yet he only just realized that YHS was trying to activate the warp ship, and Gustang is about to violate his whole family without him knowing

Not only that but it feels like all of his threats are kinda empty. Didn’t he threaten to merk anyone that interrupted them? It’s like he summoned his shinwonryu and everyone cared for about half a chapter before they said fuck it and kept doing what they were doing anyway. Jinsung still interrupted, Yama and Yasratcha are still fighting, YHS is still running for the warp, etc

Also, I know he really wants Baam but Jesus Christ how many times is he going to repeat the same thing. You know he’s going to say no (cause he’s dumb and doesn’t seem to understand consequences) so why do you keep asking

The POV switching is killing me honestly. I don’t think anyone has cared about the Cat Tower since the arc started tbh. It’s the least interesting POV out of all of them

I really don’t think we’ll be out of the Nest anyyyyyyy time soon unfortunately. It feels like everything that comes after it is gonna be way more interesting too

:kobeha:

Okay SIU, you better give us a full chapter of Traumerei beating Ha Jinsung, Baam, Yama, Yarastcha and every other mf in this place :few:

"We are nature, the providence of tower" I like this quote :goatasure:
Seeing a FH go mad is gonna be quite entertaining, i like how everything's leading to him getting maybe a bit more serious lol, hopefully it lives up to my expectations

I read this on Monday night! Whoa what a chapter. I really like that Traumerei asked again, and I like Baam's answer this time around so much better. His initial response was very weak but saying that he would fight against what Traumerei stands for is a much better way to go about this. It's like SIU heard the fans crying and complaining and decided to do something about it. Seeing Traumerei caught off guard multiple times by "creatures" he looks down upon was great. I wonder by the end of this he will learn to have a little more respect for the other "creatures"/humans of the Tower?

Also, how does this keep up with all these characters where they are and what they are doing.
Though his role was not very big this chapter it was good to see Hockney again.
Cha is super-fast, though he is strong as hell it was actually quite surprising to me to see this kind of feat from him.

I am really enjoying how things are coming together for our main crew to make it out of this situation. I still feel that someone ior a few people are going to have to sacrifice themselves in order fo the majority to make it out of here unscathed, unless Gustang intervenes, which is still a possibility. Also, there is the Leviathan that Baam absorbed, I doubt that we make it out of the arc without it being revealed to Traumerei that it now resides in Baam so that is another way for them to hold him off, catch him off guard, and upset him.

Hype chapter I really enjoyed this one and I am very much looking forward to how this is all resolved.

Hi!

I have read this until Rachel revealed herself as traitor.

How does it maintain the quality later? I recall some weird timeskip happening and then I stopped reading.

Worst

Custom title
Hi!

I have read this until Rachel revealed herself as traitor.

How does it maintain the quality later? I recall some weird timeskip happening and then I stopped reading.
There are highs and lows like usual ( especially the current arc, it has A LOT of hype potential but it's probably better if u read it in full rather than following the weekly release IMHO ofc )

You certainly won't get disappointed if u catch up though :)

Its a fun ride, keep reading

I just noticed this section has no general chat thread lol
there's not much activity for now :(