• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Worst

Custom title
I didn't thought it would be as funny as the people were saying on discord xD

But the scene where Traum appears behind them and says " i don't think it will be granted " and he even specified " that prayer of yours i mean"

:gokulaugh:

anyway, these seems like dark times for Traum stans, i was hoping he would stop the warship with a snap of his fingers :josad:

i guess i'll just wait for the end of the arc to judge....

- Lefav: *shows the premeditated action of firing a shot that will destroy the portal that's preparing for a warp beforehand*

- Lyborick and Kallavan: I sleep.

- Lefav: *actually fires the shot*

- Kallavan: Oh shit, a blast directed at the portal from the same person who already attempted to destroy the portal once and that I already stopped before when I was even further away. I wonder if I should stop it. Nah, but it's probably best to keep kneeling for a person that isn't here already and that doesn't care anyway. What could be wrong, right Lybobro?

- Lyborick: Yeah, Kallabro, totally. The ground is so nice that I already forgot you were beating the shit out of me before and that we should in theory protect the portal. Priorities are just priorities, fuck dem furries. Let's see which Middle Area they go to!

Yeaah... Totally not forced or anything. Totally as if the zone was full of enemies that didn't allow Lyborick and Kallavan to move and totally as if they didn't have time enough to react to it.

Worst

Custom title
- Lefav: *shows the premeditated action of firing a shot that will destroy the portal that's preparing for a warp beforehand*

- Lyborick and Kallavan: I sleep.

- Lefav: *actually fires the shot*

- Kallavan: Oh shit, a blast directed at the portal from the same person who already attempted to destroy the portal once and that I already stopped before when I was even further away. I wonder if I should stop it. Nah, but it's probably best to keep kneeling for a person that isn't here already and that doesn't care anyway. What could be wrong, right Lybobro?

- Lyborick: Yeah, Kallabro, totally. The ground is so nice that I already forgot you were beating the shit out of me before and that we should in theory protect the portal. Priorities are just priorities, fuck dem furries. Let's see which Middle Area they go to!

Yeaah... Totally not forced or anything. Totally as if the zone was full of enemies that didn't allow Lyborick and Kallavan to move and totally as if they didn't have time enough to react to it.
i swear SIU just throwed writing out of the window last couple of chapters....

i swear SIU just throwed writing out of the window last couple of chapters....
Agree, and this is not the only forced thing to come out of this chapter. The fact that out of the 133/134 absolutely massive Middle Areas that exist in the conquered Tower, they get to appear in front of Lilial's residence ship at the exact same time the ship is going through there cannot be classified as anything else other than pure plot convenience. Lilial was mentioned as one of Baam's possible wife candidates in the deal Traum explained to him. SIU wanted to make them relevant (as he already said he would do a long time ago) and came out with this super forced scenario that hardly has any legs to stand on and that could well arguably destroy a good portion of the climax and build-up of the Nest arc.

Well, let's see what SIU has in store now, but I'm not satisfied at all with this outcome for the time being, and I believe the Korean ratings also speak for themselves. Last time I checked this chapter was hardly more than a 6 on average. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if the ratings there weren't like 9+ or at least 8+ on average (out of 10).

Agree, and this is not the only forced thing to come out of this chapter. The fact that out of the 133/134 absolutely massive Middle Areas that exist in the conquered Tower, they get to appear in front of Lilial's residence ship at the exact same time the ship is going through there cannot be classified as anything else other than pure plot convenience. Lilial was mentioned as one of Baam's possible wife candidates in the deal Traum explained to him. SIU wanted to make them relevant (as he already said he would do a long time ago) and came out with this super forced scenario that hardly has any legs to stand on and that could well arguably destroy a good portion of the climax and build-up of the Nest arc.

Well, let's see what SIU has in store now, but I'm not satisfied at all with this outcome for the time being, and I believe the Korean ratings also speak for themselves. Last time I checked this chapter was hardly more than a 6 on average. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if the ratings there weren't like 9+ or at least 8+ on average (out of 10).
Id find it pretty anticlimatic if they got teleported to some random area, what would they even be doing if they got thrown to like .. floor 30 for example, or in front of Ureks home. That would be so random.
Like SIU has to tie some things together while also not wasting time drawing random stuff, even if it's ''too plot convenient'' i'd guess ppl would be complaining why they got thrown to some random area if its a random area for the sake of it.

Tbh i wonder how Baam is gonna reach Urek now that he's about to get married lol

Id find it pretty anticlimatic if they got teleported to some random area, what would they even be doing if they got thrown to like .. floor 30 for example, or in front of Ureks home. That would be so random.
Like SIU has to tie some things together while also not wasting time drawing random stuff, even if it's ''too plot convenient'' i'd guess ppl would be complaining why they got thrown to some random area if its a random area for the sake of it.

Tbh i wonder how Baam is gonna reach Urek now that he's about to get married lol
You do have a point, but even if they were teleported to a random Floor, there are plenty of interesting things that can potentially happen between an unfriendly Family Head and the MC, his master and his bodyguard.

In the first place, Lefav destroying the portal in front of Kallavan's nose without him being capable of doing anything at all is also forced, which makes this whole teleporting scenario forced, regardless of where they go.

I agree that the plot should advance and SIU should tie things together, but this time it just feels really forced. To me it looks like SIU just got tired of this arc and wanted to wrap things up as fast as possible and couldn't find a less forced scenario to do so (the Cat Tower is more of the same IMO).

This scene literally gave me goosebumps, the hype only increases with every chapter and you love to see it.
Post automatically merged:

Also, traum does not even seem phased about Gustang invading his mothership, he really acts all calm and collected. Not sure if lilah ship is in the LPB mothership or not. But if it's not, then Traumerei really does not give a fuck about his mothership or his family for that matter lol.

Last edited:
You do have a point, but even if they were teleported to a random Floor, there are plenty of interesting things that can potentially happen between an unfriendly Family Head and the MC, his master and his bodyguard.

In the first place, Lefav destroying the portal in front of Kallavan's nose without him being capable of doing anything at all is also forced, which makes this whole teleporting scenario forced, regardless of where they go.

I agree that the plot should advance and SIU should tie things together, but this time it just feels really forced. To me it looks like SIU just got tired of this arc and wanted to wrap things up as fast as possible and couldn't find a less forced scenario to do so (the Cat Tower is more of the same IMO).
'Unfriendly Family Head' and smth 'interesting' happening to those 3 is prolly not gonna be as interesting as u might imagine if Baam already said a few chapters ago he'd die if he comes off as hostile towards Traum. I highly doubt they even have a chance here if ur referring to them fighting, and seeing them fight for the sake of fighting would be a waste of time if they would've gotten thrown to some other floor.

Maybe we'll get an explanation next chapter as to why Kallavan didnt do anything to stop it. If there's none then its p much just forced for the sake of plot. Lets see how everyone at the scene gonna react to the teleporter blowing up.
Also regarding the portals and the location they got thrown to: are there only those 2 big portals the Lo Po Bia family has or are there more across the floors? If theres one where they got thrown to maybe the location wasnt that random and they just 'happened' to get to smth near by.

And yah, could be possible he got tired of it and wanted to finally move on lol, i think this arc has been going on for a while now, would be understandable

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Baam oficially getting a waifu.

SIU could've gone with the red-haired one.

Unless SIU goes the Harem route and he marries the two of them.