• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Worst

Custom title
interesting, interesting, this chapter makes clear that Traum and Gustang will meet very soon, i wonder if we'll see a FH vs FH, it also makes kinda " hard " to see what will happent o Baam / his group, will Baam stay with Traum and go to a path closer to the FHs ? or Gustang will " save " him from Traum ?
Post automatically merged:

w8 i got confused lol

Khun & co just got teleported in front of Gustang ?

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
Yeah, they were. This is quite interesting, but at the same time, it likely increases the odds of Baam meeting again with his Regular friends if Traumerei ends up showing up with him, Lilial and Jinsung/Cha as hostages (ugh).
Yea, i thought for a second that he would ask Lilial to take care of Baam & co while he goes to Gustang, but there is no way she takes on them all lol

Yea, i thought for a second that he would ask Lilial to take care of Baam & co while he goes to Gustang, but there is no way she takes on them all lol
Lmao, Traum hasn't shown to be the smartest dude, but I doubt he'd be that retarded, unless he left them restrained/KOed, but I doubt it either. If Traum shows up in his Mothership, I find it extremely unlikely he wouldn't bring Baam and co with him.