Rate this chapter!

• 0/5

• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m gonna be 100% real rn. I’m not looking forward to the next arc like at all lmao

A tournament arc where a bunch of regulars fight for Baam’s hand in marriage just sounds so lame to me. And God knows how long this shit could be

The only reason I may look forward to it at all is because Anak may come back and Rachel is here

Now if we really start to see the other FHs (and they aren’t all bark no bite like Traum) then I got something to look forward to

Baam continues to be a bot. “But Master why should I have to marry?!?!” While Jinsung is risking his life trying to save his dumb ass

I pray he grows from this cause I’m getting tired of his antics

We’ll see how things go ig

:peperain:

hahhahaha we got to see Traumerai being goofy.Decent chapter.
Post automatically merged:

This girl will totally fall in love with Baam once she sees how badass he is.
edit:i mean the blonde chick,other princess will desire him too.Baam is stronk and cute.

Last edited:
This whole set-up feels so hilariously nonsensical and retarded that I'm actually interested in how SIU intends to tackle this. Is this really the so-called Princess arc he hinted at aeons ago coming into reality or something completely different? Anyway, putting aside the many negative opinions I have about the ending of the Nest and this development, I can't deny this might be a good chance to make Regulars relevant again without having to break the power scale and throw logic out of the window.

On another note, the translated chapter from Alpha Scans is already out as well. If you're interested, you can check it out here.

This whole set-up feels so hilariously nonsensical and retarded that I'm actually interested in how SIU intends to tackle this. Is this really the so-called Princess arc he hinted at aeons ago coming into reality or something completely different? Anyway, putting aside the many negative opinions I have about the ending of the Nest and this development, I can't deny this might be a good chance to make Regulars relevant again without having to break the power scale and throw logic out of the window.

On another note, the translated chapter from Alpha Scans is already out as well. If you're interested, you can check it out here.
Baam should use this oportunity to steal all those special weapons those princess possesses(black march,green april...)

I’m gonna be 100% real rn. I’m not looking forward to the next arc like at all lmao

A tournament arc where a bunch of regulars fight for Baam’s hand in marriage just sounds so lame to me. And God knows how long this shit could be

The only reason I may look forward to it at all is because Anak may come back and Rachel is here

Now if we really start to see the other FHs (and they aren’t all bark no bite like Traum) then I got something to look forward to

Baam continues to be a bot. “But Master why should I have to marry?!?!” While Jinsung is risking his life trying to save his dumb ass

I pray he grows from this cause I’m getting tired of his antics

We’ll see how things go ig

:peperain:
Dude,Baam will be in enemy territory.We will get introduced to all the big players.Everyone will show up to see the irregular.Also,Fug can use the opportunity do pull off some nasty things:kill some princess,steal precious stuff,spy on the family heads...lots of potential this arc.Also,i'm expecting a lot of fan service.Cinera knows what i mean.

Is it me or Yura Ha and Rachel became tiny.

Last edited: