• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The pieces are moving for the tournament.

This looks promising.

As for Lilial I'll give it 3 chapters at most for her to fall for our little Slayer Candidate.

The pieces are moving for the tournament.

This looks promising.

As for Lilial I'll give it 3 chapters at most for her to fall for our little Slayer Candidate.
3 seems about right, maybe 5 at most haha

i dont really remember what she and her sister did on the train station for her to be mad at him rn, have to read back cause im kinda confused why shes so hostile lol

Mashiro Blue

3 seems about right, maybe 5 at most haha

i dont really remember what she and her sister did on the train station for her to be mad at him rn, have to read back cause im kinda confused why shes so hostile lol
She'll be all tsun tsun for Baam in no time xD

From what I remember Lilial and Shilial were there on behalf of Maschenny to do something but neither of them met Baam personally before.

I think it's more because he's a slayer candidate and what that represents to her. She's looks like she's really riding on all that hime (princess) higher than thou attitude.

She'll be all tsun tsun for Baam in no time xD

From what I remember Lilial and Shilial were there on behalf of Maschenny to do something but neither of them met Baam personally before.

I think it's more because he's a slayer candidate and what that represents to her. She's looks like she's really riding on all that hime (princess) higher than thou attitude.
i wonder whats gonna change her opinion and turn her tsundere towards him lol, maybe the fact he isnt interested in her + some other reason

and okey like that it makes sense lmao, she sure has that higher than thou attitude going

Baam be like:

Anyways, he's probably about to gently expose her in the following chapter(s). This arc is so much of a meme that I'm actually starting to enjoy it, leaving aside the massive disappointment that was the ending of the Nest arc to me. I'm curious as to what will SIU pull off.

Mashiro Blue

i wonder whats gonna change her opinion and turn her tsundere towards him lol, maybe the fact he isnt interested in her + some other reason

and okey like that it makes sense lmao, she sure has that higher than thou attitude going
Maybe she'll also see how powerful and kind bam is and will start to grow to like him. Ofc always with that higher than thou attitude.

Yeah she really has that whole vibe going on xD

Aguero might be able to heal Yarastcha.Baam will toy with the blonde chick for a bit until Endorsi arrives.Things will get cool.
Post automatically merged:

My prediction:during the tournament Baam will do something crazy and the girls will fall for him.We will see some girls magazine lewding Baam.
Also,where is the pink haired chick?

Last edited: