• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
0/5

Worst pacing I’ve seen in years

90% filler, Baam and Jinsung are braindead “hurrrr durrr let’s participate in our own competition!” and Traumerei would have to be even dumber to accept (he probably will)

Baam is the stupidest main character I’ve seen in my life. Yes, Traumerei will definitely force you to get with Lillial even though he already knows you’re leagues above her. Didn’t you embarrass Holan and swallow Leviathan? Why would he assume you (an irregular) are on the same level as her to begin with? My brain is rotting

I might have to drop it till things start picking back up cause literally nothing has happened for the past 2-3 chapters

Well, it's clear this was meant to be just another Mule Love vs 20th Floor Baam scenario, so yeah, Baam vs Lilial doesn't destroy the powerscale. Base Baam held back enough to be considered far weaker than a low-level Ranker in spite of arguably being comparable to Top 300 HRs (more akin to CCs IMO).

My problem lies in why going through all this trouble of holding back to such a massive and nonsensically ridiculous extent? I understand that he didn't have any intention of harming her and all of that, but as powerful as he is now, there's a myriad of ways in which he can stop Lilial without harming her and most importantly, without having himself be humiliated and disrespected in the process (Reverse Flow Control for example). I don't know. It just feels to me like SIU is making Baam look like shit for the sake of it.

Like, there's zero reason for Baam to allow Lilial to do all of this to him. Cha and Jinsung needing to step in that room to save his ass too? I mean, come on now... Is current Baam really not capable of doing anything on his own as he did at the start of Season 3? Not to mention, the reasoning behind why he shouldn't beat her is completely devoid of sense. Traumerei already has a rough idea he's capable of surviving High Rankers. He even saw him casually wipe Perseus' reins. It's not like the result of his fight vs Lilial is going to mean anything to him.

I don't have problems with the powerscale, I have problems with the way Baam is treated. I'm not particularly a fan of him or anything, but goodness gracious, the difference between his current self and what he showed at the start of Season 3 is like night and day. He almost looks like a completely different character altogether. Characters being dumbed down for the sake of the plot is something I hate and it doesn't only apply to Baam currently. It's an overall issue the current manhwa has.

And no matter how I look at it, this new proposal of Baam joining the tournament won't bring anything good if it's accepted. If Traumerei accepts this, he'd better bring the most powerful female High Rankers his family can muster, because otherwise, it's not going to be interesting at all and it would be like him agreeing to let the Irregular get away from his grasp (something that wouldn't surprise me really, he's already been portrayed to be quite stupid and/or bipolar in my eyes). At the same time, if SIU indeed brings Rankers/High Rankers in this tournament, Regulars are hardly going to be relevant, and this to me is one of the potential highlights of this meme of an arc that would be destroyed if Baam were to participate (unless the tournament doesn't have anything to do related to fights and power).

Anyways, short chapter. Very little happened and the majority of what happened was not good at all IMO. This arc continues to be very lackluster. To think that out of all the interesting things we could've gotten at the climax of the Nest Arc, SIU choose the least possible interesting way to end it and all of that in order to lead to this mess of an arc...

Rachel plotting something again,it seems Khun is the target!Baam will have to kill this bitch one of these days.Baam should have just submitted Lilial without hurting her,now that she got cocky she might get hurt during the competition.

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Tsk Cha and Jinsung interrupting a lover's quarrel.

You hate to see it.

Although SIU could go the route of Baam winning and marrying all the competitors in the tournament.

That would be a sight to behold

0/5

Worst pacing I’ve seen in years

90% filler, Baam and Jinsung are braindead “hurrrr durrr let’s participate in our own competition!” and Traumerei would have to be even dumber to accept (he probably will)

Baam is the stupidest main character I’ve seen in my life. Yes, Traumerei will definitely force you to get with Lillial even though he already knows you’re leagues above her. Didn’t you embarrass Holan and swallow Leviathan? Why would he assume you (an irregular) are on the same level as her to begin with? My brain is rotting

I might have to drop it till things start picking back up cause literally nothing has happened for the past 2-3 chapters
Glad to see that i'm not the only one think that this series has way too much dragging. Imo its quality already dropped so much since Hell Train. Not easy to maintain a long-running series, imo One Piece's decline is still so much better than this.

I just want Baam to beat Traumerei or something. Time for the 10 family head to at least not act emotionless and frigid all the time and actually think about the consequences of stuff happening around them lol

What the hell is bam struggling with a random girl or what
That was base Baam holding back not to hurt a princess,he basically allowed that punch to connect and yet it did nothing to him.Baam is way stronger than a regular jahad princess.
Post automatically merged:

I think this competition will allow Baam to steal all the other 13 month series by the end of it.He will not get another opportunity to do this,because those princess despise each other and tend to stay away fom each other.Also,i hope Baam challenges Traumerai to a duel to learn some new moves by getting beat up and if he actually joins the family,he should do the same with the other Lo po bia high rankers.

Last edited:
That was base Baam holding back not to hurt a princess,he basically allowed that punch to connect and yet it did nothing to him.Baam is way stronger than a regular jahad princess.
Post automatically merged:

I think this competition will allow Baam to steal all the other 13 month series by the end of it.He will not get another opportunity to do this,because those princess despise each other and tend to stay away fom each other.Also,i hope Baam challenges Traumerai to a duel to learn some new moves by getting beat up and if he actually joins the family,he should do the same with the other Lo po bia high rankers.
why would they even come to a competition to marry bam do they care about him

why would they even come to a competition to marry bam do they care about him
Because Baam is a irregular(not many know),somehow he manages to conquer jahad pricess with his charisma,he is a slayer candidate,he already built a legend around himself and Traumerai will make him the heir to the Lo Po Bida family.So he is a high value dude.Lots of girls would be interested in him.I predict most of the princess falling for him and some others developing a grudge.This competition will improve his skills a lot too,if he lets those princess use their especial abilities on him,he will collect a new dozen abilitys.

Last edited: