• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Worst

Custom title
Damn so they were relying on V as much as Zahard, well that was to be expected, I think we're about to see V greatness next chapter!!

I'm guessing we're gonna see Arlene as well in this flashback ?

It's cool to see the GW climbing and having a bit of trouble lol that would've made for a great spinoff!

Damn so they were relying on V as much as Zahard, well that was to be expected, I think we're about to see V greatness next chapter!!

I'm guessing we're gonna see Arlene as well in this flashback ?

It's cool to see the GW climbing and having a bit of trouble lol that would've made for a great spinoff!
V and zahard are the strongest among FHs. Pretty much confirmed.

V and Zahard were the strongest and other guys were a level below them? Khun, Rak and others have hope now!!

Gustang really sacrificed his life? Is he dead for real?? I thought family heads had immortality contract right? Trau is really OP wow. Can’t wait for more of the flashback

Funny how V got revealed, but i'm all for it and him being top 2 GW with Zahard was already obvious before. I'm still not convinced that Gustang truly dies permanently and that something's going to happen, but hopefully Traumerei doesn't get underestimated anymore.

Worst

Custom title
Ofc Gustang is not gonna die like that lol

( Well he did xD )

But this spell is Admin level apparently and the only thing that could make Gustang 100% die is for Traum to repent for ALL the crimes he's done ( we don't know all of them and it will also have something to do with V/Arlene )

If Traum repents it would actually make him " good " if he doesn't Gustang is back to life it's a win win scenario for Gustang

Ofc Gustang is not gonna die like that lol

( Well he did xD )

But this spell is Admin level apparently and the only thing that could make Gustang 100% die is for Traum to repent for ALL the crimes he's done ( we don't know all of them and it will also have something to do with V/Arlene )

If Traum repents it would actually make him " good " if he doesn't Gustang is back to life it's a win win scenario for Gustang
But in both scenario we won't get a long fight now. This should have happened at the very end after we see them using everything.

Traum erased most of his memories and feelings. The things he could possibly feel guilty about, such as the death of Ameuz, were likely among the first things that went away. According to Leviathan, he gave away so much that he could very well be an empty shell now.

He's 1000% not gonna feel guilty. Even if we didn't know this, there's no way Gustang is dying like this either. His resurrection is all but confirmed the way I see it.

I'm interested in how this resurrection and "order of redemption" will go. From the looks of it, it seems that Gustang would acquire a power or item that would make killing Traumerei easier. I'm not sure if I like this scenario, considering the battle has barely started and both clearly didn't show all their cards before coming to this.

But in both scenario we won't get a long fight now. This should have happened at the very end after we see them using everything.
Ngl, I feel the same right now. Let's see what happens, but I'm a bit dubious about this development. Part of me thinks SIU was desperate to save the ratings and gave us something that should've happened much later to try and fix the current issue.

Was the recent chapter ratings really low? Wow…..Maybe unecessary 2nd Baam vs Dumas battle tanked the ratings. But rushing FHs battle doesn’t make any sense. Why is Gustang taking such a big risk when he hasn’t even used all of his abilities to crush Trau.

Maybe Gustang is still more emotional over Trau because he remembers all their past. But this flashback again is really good so not complaining a lot.