Rate this chapter!

• 0/5

• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
This chapter is insane. From what I got using MTL, Zahard proposed a plan called the "Red Trash Can plan". That "red trash can" was like a giant space that collected the things that the GWs wanted to throw away. A hidden space connected to the "gaps in the tower" that they discovered.

All of the "useless things in the Tower" were gathered there - mechanical soldiers, ancient sorcerers, fundamentalists, guides who pursue useless paths, crude history... A hell where people despair and only look at the ceiling lit by the "red lights of death". The place is sealed away, and the key to open it is apparently the Bracelet.

According to Mikel, the people from Revolution (FH wannabes and maybe Boss) come from that place.

That Red Trash Can should be what we know as the "Red Light District". A place where the things that the GWs didn't want to exist in the Tower were collected.

And again, this is just machine translations. We need to wait for proper translations, so take it with a grain of salt. At the end, Enne tells Gustang that Zahard locked himself in that trashcan. She discovered the truth and can no longer serve Zahard. Gustang is confused since his memories have already been erased.

This chapter is insane. From what I got using MTL, Zahard proposed a plan called the "Red Trash Can plan". That "red trash can" was like a giant space that collected the things that the GWs wanted to throw away. A hidden space connected to the "gaps in the tower" that they discovered.

All of the "useless things in the Tower" were gathered there - mechanical soldiers, ancient sorcerers, fundamentalists, guides who pursue useless paths, crude history... A hell where people despair and only look at the ceiling lit by the "red lights of death". The place is sealed away, and the key to open it is apparently the Bracelet.

According to Mikel, the people from Revolution (FH wannabes and maybe Boss) come from that place.

That Red Trash Can should be what we know as the "Red Light District". A place where the things that the GWs didn't want to exist in the Tower were collected.

And again, this is just machine translations. We need to wait for proper translations, so take it with a grain of salt. At the end, Enne tells Gustang that Zahard locked himself in that trashcan. She discovered the truth and can no longer serve Zahard. Gustang is confused since his memories have already been erased.
Damn. Enne is in the chapter? :crazwhat:

If the Red Tradh Can is the Red Light District then we know that Wagnan and Karaka were able to escape that place. What else was able to get out?

Is Wagnan the part of Zahard that was locked in the Red Trash Can? Or is he the child of Zahard and Enne?

Too many questions this was a great chapter as expected after seeing the Raw.

If the Red Tradh Can is the Red Light District then we know that Wagnan and Karaka were able to escape that place. What else was able to get out?

Is Wagnan the part of Zahard that was locked in the Red Trash Can? Or is he the child of Zahard and Enne?

Too many questions this was a great chapter as expected after seeing the Raw.
The part of Zahard locked is the "BOSS" guy most likely, who is out there to overthrow all the FHs and become new king of Tower, he came to watch Labadon and Kirin's fight

The part of Zahard locked is the "BOSS" guy most likely, who is out there to overthrow all the FHs and become new king of Tower, he came to watch Labadon and Kirin's fight
Personally, I don't think the boss is part of Zahard but this is an interesting idea.
Wagnan wants to be the king of the tower. What are your thoughts on him and Karaka? Don you think the red dumpster (trash can) is the redlight district? And their relation to Zahard?
Why would Zahard locking the "Boss" there upset Enne? It seems to me it should be something more personal to her.

Personally, I don't think the boss is part of Zahard but this is an interesting idea.
Wagnan wants to be the king of the tower. What are your thoughts on him and Karaka? Don you think the red dumpster (trash can) is the redlight district? And their relation to Zahard?
Why would Zahard locking the "Boss" there upset Enne? It seems to me it should be something more personal to her.
I feel like he has locked his weakness there...and by weakness I mean his good part, so that now he can be ruthless and without emotions
Wangnan definitely is the definition for good part but I think judging by how Zahard was adult when he locked himself and how this Boss guy looks very similar to Zahard, I think he is a version of Zahard that was discarded, he might be a good one, but he might also be the desires of Zahard that he had forsaken, like he forsake his desire to climb to the top of Tower, and this version of Zahard is that one and wants to be on Top
And yeah red light district could be Trash can but I think it is not, because this Trash can is Top secret and they were not supposed to come out of it, a weakling like wangnan coming out of it is unlikely...and this boss guy who was clearly mentioned as Trash Can resident, doesnt affiliate itself with FUG as well, he wants to rule and is complete new faction, while Karaka who is like wangnan got himself affiliated with FUG which could mean they are different

I feel like he has locked his weakness there...and by weakness I mean his good part, so that now he can be ruthless and without emotions
Wangnan definitely is the definition for good part but I think judging by how Zahard was adult when he locked himself and how this Boss guy looks very similar to Zahard, I think he is a version of Zahard that was discarded, he might be a good one, but he might also be the desires of Zahard that he had forsaken, like he forsake his desire to climb to the top of Tower, and this version of Zahard is that one and wants to be on Top
And yeah red light district could be Trash can but I think it is not, because this Trash can is Top secret and they were not supposed to come out of it, a weakling like wangnan coming out of it is unlikely...and this boss guy who was clearly mentioned as Trash Can resident, doesnt affiliate itself with FUG as well, he wants to rule and is complete new faction, while Karaka who is like wangnan got himself affiliated with FUG which could mean they are different
Thank you for explaining your points. It seems I may need to reread some things as I thought "The Boss" was someone else. After doing a little research I see where you are coming from. A lot has happened this season and I have mixed up a few details. This conversation has definitely helped me to understand the story better and in ways I had not previously thought of.

Thank you for explaining your points. It seems I may need to reread some things as I thought "The Boss" was someone else. After doing a little research I see where you are coming from. A lot has happened this season and I have mixed up a few details. This conversation has definitely helped me to understand the story better and in ways I had not previously thought of.
But I don't really get why Anne was upset....only thing I can think of is that original Zahard is in Trash Can and growing up his armies and everything and cooking up some plan to eliminate others and come out when the time is right and take over Tower as sole ruler and maybe climb to the Top.....idk

But I don't really get why Anne was upset....only thing I can think of is that original Zahard is in Trash Can and growing up his armies and everything and cooking up some plan to eliminate others and come out when the time is right and take over Tower as sole ruler and maybe climb to the Top.....idk
My guess is that has to do with what Gustang said about her having to suffer. She learned too many of the Family Heads secrets.
-She was the one who found Arlen's pocket and of Zahard’s Love for Arlen Grace
-She knows the Real Purpose of the Princesses System and The Deaths of the First-Generation Princesses
-She knows what Zahard left in the Red Trash Can.

To sum up my thoughts Anne Zahard was deeply upset after learning that Zahard had sealed a part of himself, or his original self, in the Red Trash Can. This revelation would have shattered her belief in Zahard as an invincible ruler and made her realize that the competition among the Princesses, to which she had devoted herself, was nothing more than a manipulation to distract from Zahard's true, sinister plans. Her loyalty and struggles as a Princess now seemed futile in the face of Zahard's greater ambition making her entire existence and sacrifices seem meaningless.

I still believe that the Red Trash Can and the Red Light District are one and the same. I hope that we will find out if that assumption is correct in the near future.

My guess is that has to do with what Gustang said about her having to suffer. She learned too many of the Family Heads secrets.
-She was the one who found Arlen's pocket and of Zahard’s Love for Arlen Grace
-She knows the Real Purpose of the Princesses System and The Deaths of the First-Generation Princesses
-She knows what Zahard left in the Red Trash Can.

To sum up my thoughts Anne Zahard was deeply upset after learning that Zahard had sealed a part of himself, or his original self, in the Red Trash Can. This revelation would have shattered her belief in Zahard as an invincible ruler and made her realize that the competition among the Princesses, to which she had devoted herself, was nothing more than a manipulation to distract from Zahard's true, sinister plans. Her loyalty and struggles as a Princess now seemed futile in the face of Zahard's greater ambition making her entire existence and sacrifices seem meaningless.

I still believe that the Red Trash Can and the Red Light District are one and the same. I hope that we will find out if that assumption is correct in the near future.
I wonder why gutsang and blossom allowed enne to be sealed though. Why didn't they go against zahard back then?