Powers & Abilities Tower of God Tier List

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I'm going to try an attempt at a tier list. It would use a lettering system to let it scale arbitrarily and better capture the exponential powerscaling of TOG.

The basic construct is something like: F, B, C, D, E, A: Regulars.
AA, AAA, S, SS, SSS, Z: Rankers.

This should let us adequately capture both the regulars and the rankers in the same tier list. If needed, new tiers can be added to the end (ZZ, ZZZ, we can make up new letters as needed).

Basic structure:
  • Z: Axes
  • SSS: Enryu, Administrators, Urek and Zahard, the Family Heads
  • SS: Non irregular Top 100 high rankers.
  • S: [HASHTAG]#100[/HASHTAG] - [HASHTAG]#300[/HASHTAG] high rankers, assistant squadron commanders, branch leaders, others on their level.
  • AAA: The remaining high rankers
  • AA: low level rankers, normal rankers, elite rankers, advanced rankers

Within each tier, we have the 5 sub tiers:
  1. Top
  2. High
  3. Mid
  4. Low
  5. Bottom
Not all tiers would have the 5 sub tiers, the sub tiers are simply there to allow more fine grained partitioning within a tier.

I'm not going to define what a single subtier difference means, but I would try to adequately cluster people. So, here goes nothing:

Tentative Tier List
+: indicates that a character may be ranked in the subtier above.
-: indicates that a character may be ranked in the subtier below.

My tentative tier list is something like:

Z
  • Phantaminum
  • He's the only known axis in the story.

SSS
Top SSS Tier
  • Enryu
  • He's killed an Administrator.
  • His Shinsu control ability is superior to the Administrators and is thus regarded as heretical.

High SSS Tier
  • Administrators
  • They control all the Shinsu on a floor.
  • Before Enryu came, they were thought to be invincible suggesting none of the Great Warriors were able to defeat them.
  • They are capable of manipulating space and can e.g. teleport people across different floors.
  • SIU has said that Zahard cannot defeat Administrators.
  • Appear to have lots of hax and broken abilities:
    • The Great Warriors immortality comes from the Administrators.
    • They are able to manipulate the size and mass of people in the Tower.
    • Many broken abilities appear to come from them as well.

Mid SSS Tier
  • Urek Mazino
  • Zahard
  • They are ranked #3 and #4.
  • Urek Mazino was already superior to Arie Hon (the strongest of the Family Heads) when he was a regular on the 100th Floor.
  • Zahard defeated Arie Hon all ten times they fought.

Low SSS Tier
  • Arie Hon
  • Khun Eduan
  • Ha Yurin-
  • Single digit Irregulars.
  • The Khun and Arie families have been stated to have a rivalry.
  • Eduan has a personal rivalry with Hon.
  • Arie Hon has the only S+ weapon in the Tower.
  • Data Eduan seemed to be on par with Data Zahard.
  • Arie Hon considers the Ha family on par with him.
  • There is a sizable gap between Eduan (#5) and the next Irregular (Ha Yurin, #10), so she gets a -.

Bottom SSS Tier
  • Tu Perie Tperie
  • Eurasia Blossom
  • Po Bidau Gustang
  • Hendo Lok Bloodmadder
  • Yeon Hana
  • Lo Po Bia Family Head
  • Ari Family Head
  • Double digit irregulars.
  • Gustang only considered other Irregulars peers to himself, and acknowledged no one else.
  • They are regarded as gods in the Tower.
  • The Story repeatedly separates them from the rest of the Tower's inhabitants:
    • Garam mentioning that her backer was one of only 10 people.
    • It was mentioned that only Zahard or one of the Family Leaders could break the spell on the 2nd Wall.
    • White compared Gustang's aura to Arie Hon
    • White admitted that he was insignificant compared to them.
  • They have broken abilities as a result of their Irregular status:
    • Revolution
    • Shinwonryu
    • Immortality
    • Resistance to Magic

SS Tier
Top SS Tier
  • Adori Zahard
  • Eurasia Enne Zahard
  • Baek Ryun
  • Molic One P.GR
  • Grace Mirchea Luslec
  • Yeon Ilarde
  • Flux
  • Joochun
  • Ha twins
  • They are near (or comparable to) the Family Leaders in rank but lack the benefits of the Family Leaders' irregular hax.
  • This should be the stronger half of the top 50 high rankers (irregulars excluded).

High SS Tier
  • Quadrado
  • Arie Hageriphone Zahard
  • Weaker half of the top 50 high rankers.
  • Arie Hageriphone Zahard is ranked #36.
  • Quadrado was a companion to the Great Warriors.

Mid SS Tier
  • Khun Maschenny Zahard+
  • Khel Hellam
  • (Unrestrained) Evankhell-
  • Stronger than squadron commanders, but not comparable to the top 50.
  • Maschenny has consistently been portrayed as superior to squadron commanders.
    • Maschenny's rank is unknown, but she appears to be the strongest Khun after Eduan himself, so she might even be in the top 50.
    • Maschenny has received superlative hype compared to other high rankers as a Jeonsulsa and a spear bearer.
  • Evankhell and Khell Hellam constantly have their Ancient Powers restrained, so they should be significantly stronger when allowed to go all out.
  • Evankhell was ranked #60 before she was fired from being a floor ruler.
  • Khel Hellam possesses an ancient power and was confident in facing both Evankhell and Yama at the same time (while being restrained).

Low SS Tier
  • Ha Jinsung+
  • Kallavan
  • (Restrained) Evankhell
  • Yasratcha
  • Lyborick-
  • (Prime) White+
  • Baylord Yama
  • This should include the weaker half of the top 100 high rankers
  • Squadron commanders or otherwise comparable to squadron commanders in power

Bottom SS Tier
  • Near the squadron commander level in power, but not exactly there yet.
  • Khun Royale Elliot is a Floor Ruler and was able to hold his own against Evankhell.

S Tier
High S Tier
  • Marco Asensio
  • Lo Po Bia Dokoko
  • Prime (Doom)
  • Cha+
  • Dowon-
  • Top 200 high rankers
  • Lefav suggested that becoming a top 200 high ranker (for killing Evankhell) would be enough to make her a branch leader.
  • Marco Asensio is famed as the "Spear Master" and the head of his own faction within the Khun family.
  • Cha fought back the 8th Son in Genesis (who appears to now be a Branch Leader).
  • Cha appeared stronger than Dowon based on their performance against the 8th son.

Mid S Tier
  • Current Doom
  • Current Paul
  • Lo Po Bia Lefav
  • [HASHTAG]#200[/HASHTAG] - [HASHTAG]#300[/HASHTAG] High Rankers
  • Doom and Paul teamed up to beat a Branch Leader, and even then it wasn't enough to put him down, so they are considerably below him.

Low S Tier
  • Ha Yuri Zahard
  • Elphation
  • McCage
  • Assistant Squadron Commanders
  • Yuri seemed decently stronger than Cheonhee.

AAA Tier
High AAA Tier
  • Division commanders
  • Top 500 high rankers
  • Hansung held his own against Cheonhee for a while.
  • Hansung is a test director.

Mid AAA Tier
  • Assistant division commanders

Low AAA Tier
  • High rankers that don't hold seated positions in the army.
  • The weakest characters that qualify as high rankers.

AA Tier
High AA Tier
  • Advanced rankers
  • Adori Zahard is stated to have "easily defeated" an "upper level ranker", so she was probably comparable to advanced rankers.

Mid AA Tier
  • Elite rankers
  • Princesses of Zahard get the benefit of the doubt over other rankers.
  • I'm giving Karaka's servants the benefit of the doubt for now.

Low AA Tier
  • Average rankers

Bottom AA Tier
  • Low level rankers

A Tier
High A Tier
  • Hendo Lok Gladmerry Zahard
  • Arie Rose Zahard
  • Data Maschenny-
  • Peak of the regular tier
  • D rank Maschenny is by far the strongest regular we've seen in action.

Mid A Tier
  • A rank Cheonhee
  • D rank Yuri Zahard
  • Prime Cheonhee is only a division commander, so her potential isn't all that great. Princesses from the 10 Great Families should be considerably stronger than her.

Low A Tier
  • Marco Asensio
  • Big Breeder Jeok
  • There should be about this much difference between Asensio and Maschenny.
  • Jeok fought on par with Asensio.

B Tier
High B Tier

Mid B Tier

Low B Tier

C Tier
High C Tier

Mid C Tier

Low C Tier

D Tier
High D Tier

Mid D Tier

Low D Tier

E Tier
High E Tier

Mid E Tier

Low E Tier

F Tier
High F Tier

Mid F Tier

Low F Tier

The bottom tiers are empty because my knowledge on their abilities is not as strong, but I hope to add more characters later on. Ideally, this list would contain every named character in the series.

I would appreciate feedback.

Last edited:
thanks for the tag. i will look into it when i get free time.

personally i would keep a decent gap between Enryu/Admin and Zahard. if i remember correctly Zahard got his immortality by signing a pact with floor134(?) guardian. whereas Enryu can actually kill a guardian. tho we dont know if guardian vary in strength and if there are any fundamental difference between floor guardians. i think that higher floor doesnt equal to stronger guardians. seeing Hideon holds more prestige/power and privilege than other guardians.
can anyone fact check this: Enryu killed all fanatics and then killed Guardian. if i remember correctly Enryu severly outclassed the guardian. poor kitty lost shinsu control of his own fucking floor. and Enryu's shinsho control is a level above the guardians and due to this he broke the law of the tower. guys like Zahard/Urek have nothing on this level. so when Zahard gets immortality by these guardians, Enryu can actually kill these guardians
as we all know ToG fight is all about shinso. so Enryu has a massive advantage against anyone not named Phanta.

so i would keep Phanta in his own league(kinda obvious)
and keep enryu and Zahard/Urek/Arie and others in different tier. if Enryu is a top tier that makes Urek/Zahard looks like High Tier.
thats just how i see it. Unless Zahard/Urek/Arie shows anything even close to Enryu OR receives any hypes or portrayal fraction of what enryu has then they can be in same tier. btw i am talking about combat hype/portrayal

H

Haoshoku

Maschenny looks too high to me. It didn’t look like she was as strong as Ha Jinsung or Kallavan and even said something along the lines of β€œI’m finally starting to break through that tough skin of yours” after landing a cheap shot on a severely wounded Ha Jinsung, implying she couldn’t even do that if he was healthy. Low SS tier seems to be where she goes imo, since she is considered within the top 100. I’ll leave more thoughts later.

Maschenny looks too high to me. It didn’t look like she was as strong as Ha Jinsung or Kallavan and even said something along the lines of β€œI’m finally starting to break through that tough skin of yours” after landing a cheap shot on a severely wounded Ha Jinsung, implying she couldn’t even do that if he was healthy. Low SS tier seems to be where she goes imo, since she is considered within the top 100. I’ll leave more thoughts later.
She hasn't used May yet. And redan too. I think she has a lot of surprises for us.

How do you think who is stonger: Yas or Yama? How diff will be this fight?
Will Doom and Paul help or Yama solo?

Maschenny looks too high to me.
I was about to write that. That and also the fact that Yuri accepted her duel proposal (iirc) even though she herself is only a top 500 high ranker. That tells me that the difference in their power isn't even that big. Also, isn't current white the prime white?
Post automatically merged:

She hasn't used May yet. And redan too. I think she has a lot of surprises for us.

How do you think who is stonger: Yas or Yama? How diff will be this fight?
Will Doom and Paul help or Yama solo?
Yas currently seems to be a bit stronger than Yama. Maybe fully transformed Yama can defeat Yas but we don't know yet. He might need some help.
Post automatically merged:

Tbh, Maschenny and Khun Royale Elliot should be swapped in my opinion. Elliot should at least be included in Low SS tier. He is for sure stronger than Maschenny imo.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Maschenny looks too high to me. It didn’t look like she was as strong as Ha Jinsung or Kallavan and even said something along the lines of β€œI’m finally starting to break through that tough skin of yours” after landing a cheap shot on a severely wounded Ha Jinsung, implying she couldn’t even do that if he was healthy.
Maschenny never fought Jinsung seriously and is an unrepentant liar:

Alternatively, she's the commanding officer of the Nest (this includes Kallavan, Yasratcha and Lyborick). Commanding officers have consistently been portrayed as decisively superior to their subordinates. I have a longer take, but that requires its own thread.

That and also the fact that Yuri accepted her duel proposal (iirc)
It wasn't a duel. It was a bet.

The gap between Maschenny and Yuri is massive until shown otherwise.

As far as we're aware, the only top 100 high rankers at the Nest are:
  • Maschenny
  • Jinsung

Evankhell is no longer there. That means she's not strong enough to be ranked top 100 based solely on strength, while e.g. Jinsung is.

He is for sure stronger than Maschenny imo.
Nah. Maschenny is probably the second strongest Khun. The Hidden Floor kind of made that clear. Elliot isn't confirmed to be a top 100 high ranker.

The Hidden Floor kind of made that clear.
The regulars don't necessarily have to use the hell train to climb. Doesn't the train only come by once every 6 years or something? Also, not everyone wants to rush. What makes you think that Maschenny is stronger than her mother, Maschenny Sr? Maschenny is definitely not the 2nd strongest Khun imo.

If you're going by the logic that the only strong Khuns are the ones who cleared the train, I'm afraid you're wrong. That'll mean that there are only 3-4 strong Khuns in the entire family, lol. Also, where is Machenny confirmed to be the commanding officer of the nest, I don't remember it being told to us. This is just a question, not really an argument.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
What makes you think that Maschenny is stronger than her mother, Maschenny Sr?
  • Maschenny is a confirmed top 100 high ranker and her mother isn't even confirmed to be a high ranker.

There's a lot more to say, but the above is pretty much a slam dunk argument.

Also, where is Machenny confirmed to be the commanding officer of the nest, I don't remember it being told to us.
  • She's been ordering around Lyborick and Yasratcha.
    • They listened to her instructions
  • She chastised Lyborick for his failed plan.
  • She delegated command to Yasratcha.
  • Status updates were provided to her.

If you're going by the logic that the only strong Khuns are the ones who cleared the train, I'm afraid you're wrong.
That's not the logic. It's more the fact that Asensio is a famous Khun high ranker and the head of his own faction in the family. Maschenny appears to be ridiculously stronger than him.

Maschenny is definitely not the 2nd strongest Khun imo.
Nothing suggests there's anyone stronger. SIU hyped her up to extreme lengths in his blog posts:
  • Her spear technique is considered one of the ultimate spear techniques.
  • Her spear technique is said to be far stronger than a normal high ranker's spear technique.
  • She's stated to be the only one who can use her spear technique so proficiently.

Her hype as a spear bearer exceeds everyone except Eduan, and Eduan is the "God of Spears". Most Khun are Spear Bearers, so she gets the benefit of the doubt over the rest of them.

There's stuff like her completing the Hell Train while still in her early teens. This suggests she climbed the first 46 floors in 3 - 4 years (she climbed after becoming a princess and being recognised as an official Khun). It took Baam and co around 8 years to climb 46 floors. Baam is an irregular and has insane climbing speed. Maschenny did it twice as fast as him.

• Maschenny is a confirmed top 100 high ranker and her mother isn't even confirmed to be a high ranker.

There's a lot more to say, but the above is pretty much a slam dunk argument.
The Lo Po Bia Head isn't confirmed to be a top 100 high ranker. Doesn't mean he isn't. I really don't think this is a good argument tbh.:kayneshrug:

Time to revive this thread once more. I did a tier list of my own. I already posted one on NF, but that one is outdated. Not to mention, there’s too many numbers and things I’m not very sure about. For this list, I’ll be using the Ranking and Grading System to justify some of the tiers and placements (it'll hardly be relevant though). All product of procrastination :cheers:

That being said, let's get into it. This list is going to be about Rankers specifically and it's going to be divided into 5 (Low, Mid, High, Top and God) gigantic tiers. Each gigantic tier will have 4 (5 in one case) sub-tiers, in which there'll be different kinds of infos:
  • The characters ranked. In some cases, I will put something between parenthesis. That is to specify the version of the character. Some characters have transformations or different versions that make their power fluctuate.
  • A brief introduction of the tier, as well as a title.
  • Inside each sub-tier, there'll be a box of info that explains its existence and why the characters are ranked the way they're ranked.
  • There'll be numerical intervals of power between the boxes at the title of each sub-tier ("[ ]").
  • The symbol "(+)" indicates my belief that this character is stronger than the others inside the same sub-tier, but still doesn't make the cut to be considered on a different tier, or hasn't shown enough to be considered on the tier above in my eyes (could change in the future). Alternatively, the symbol ("-") will have the opposite meaning. The "?" implies that I'm not sure at all where he should be exactly, but somewhere around that range.
Feedback will be well appreciated! It goes without saying that this is all my opinion. Forgot to add that Phantaminum, Enryu and the Admins won't be on this tier list because we hardly know anything about their power.

1. Low Tier - Rankers and Advanced Rankers

As the title says, this tier comprises the lower end of the Ranker spectrum. Rankers and Advanced Rankers that are in-between the #1000 and #100000 spot in the rankings. There’s bound to be some exceptions here and there but 99% of the Rankers of the Tower would probably belong in this tier.

1.1. Low Low Tier [10 – 13.3]
  • Pan
Info/Reasons for this tier: Low-Level Rankers. Rankers that are among the weakest. Pan was said to be a low-level Ranker. Aside from him, we don’t really know anyone else. SIU noted there’s a myriad of gaps in skills between Rankers. The Grading System seems to imply there are a significant number of gaps in this category (from 10-C to 10-B are at least Rankers).

1.2. Mid Low Tier [13.3 – 17.7]
  • Quant Blitz
  • Mule Love (+)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Average Rankers. Rankers that have the feats and the portrayal to be considered above your low-level Ranker (IMO), but that still don’t have what it takes to be on the Elite paygrade. Quant was graded as a 5-C, while Mule Love was a 2-C (hence the β€œ+” on him).

1.3. High Low Tier [17.7 – 25]
  • Daleet (-)
  • Lo Po Bia Ren
  • Lero-Ro
  • Charlie
  • Vice-Altar Director
  • Hatchuling (+?)
  • Death Lady (+)
  • Pedro (+)
  • Kurudan (+?)

Info/Reasons for this tier: Elite Rankers. SIU said Charlie was quite an Elite Ranker compared to Pan. Lero-Ro and Lo Po Bia Ren were graded as 10-B. The implication is that they should be a solid cut above the other Rankers. Still, considering Charlie’s feats against Baam in comparison to Pan (who’s a low-level Ranker) it can be inferred that the gap is not extremely massive.

1.4. Top Low Tier [25 – 50]
  • Phonsekal Drak (-)
  • Death Karambit (-)
  • Jordan
  • Ruel Mon
  • Culden
  • Lo Po Bia Didiano
Info/Reasons for this tier: Advanced Rankers. This category thus far is pretty unexplored, but they should logically be (minus exceptions I guess) a solid cut above Elite Rankers. Strong enough to be considered within the 10% of the strongest Rankers and they’re on a different name category than the rest of the 90%. Tall (one of Paul’s subordinates) was decisively defeated by Jordan’s 3rd level transformation.

2. Mid Tier - Low/Average High Rankers

This tier comprises the lower/average end of the High Ranker spectrum. High Rankers that are probably between the #500 and #1000 spot in the rankings. From what we’ve seen, those would tend to be Assistant Division Commanders, Division Commanders, Yama’s #2 to #4 in command of the Cage and other High Rankers (or not; not necessarily) that have comparable portrayal/feats to those.

2.1. Low Mid Tier [50 – 100]
  • Lo Po Bia Lefav (by herself)
  • Berdych
  • Khul Nissam Kay
  • Dorian Frog (+)
  • Canzon (+)
  • Madoraco (+)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Strong enough to be considered High Rankers. As for the power gap, Dorian Frog was strong enough to accomplish a feat that took three (presumably Elite) Rankers to accomplish. He was also able to block some of White’s attacks, which killed Rankers on the spot.

2.2. Mid Mid Tier [100 – 150]
  • Yu Hansung
  • Soo-Oh
  • Nyono Wan
  • Kendrick Diel
Info/Reasons for this tier: Yu Hansung fought more or less evenly with Soo-Oh despite being on a match-up disadvantage (Soo-Oh was still the one that had the upper hand though). Based on feats, Yu Hansung can put some sort of fight against Division Commanders, but is still portrayed to be a notch below them. Overall, this sub-tier should have the characters stronger than Assistant Division Commanders but weaker than Division Commanders. Kendrick Diel and Nyono Wan are Light-Bearers and in my estimation, they're a notch below the rest of the Division Commanders (like Cheonhee or Sharon) for the nature of their abilities (could change with future feats though).

2.3. High Mid Tier [150 – 250]
  • Gado (-)
  • Augusgus (-)
  • Lo Po Bia Haratcha (Base) (-)
  • Yolker (-)
  • Khun Hynd Luch
  • Baylord Paul (Base)
  • Ha Cheonhee
  • Lo Po Bia Fucile
  • Lo Po Bia Ha Satcha
  • Ari Bright Sharon
  • Karaka (+)
  • Evan Edrok (+?)
  • White (Walls of Coexistence; No Spinel) (+)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Characters that are portrayed to be a notch above Yu Hansung, who’s stronger than Assistant Division Commanders. Based on Sharon’s feats against a restricted Evankhell in comparison to Khul Nissam Kay, they are much more powerful than Assistant Division Commanders overall. Cheonhee blocked an attack that was going to kill Dorian Frog as well.

2.4. Top Mid Tier [250 – 500]
  • Elpathion (-)
  • McCage (-)
  • Kallavan (One-Armed; Shinsuless)
  • White (Walls of Coexistence; Spinel) (+)
  • Lo Po Bia Haratcha (Full Transformation) (+-?)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Vice-Corps Commanders or characters that might have comparable feats/portrayal (above Division Commanders). They should be a clear notch above Division Commanders like Cheonhee or Sharon going by feats and portrayal.

3. High Tier - Strong High Rankers

From this point onwards, things escalate more exponentially. This tier is comprised of the individuals that are above your average High Ranker, including some of the Top 300 which were directly implied to be on a whole other level compared to Rankers below according to Evankhell. Overall, this tier englobes the spots between #500 and #200 (and some exceptions as well).

3.1. Low High Tier [500 – 1000]
  • Baylord Paul (Partial Transformation on Both Arms) (-)
  • Baylord Doom (Current; Base) (-)
  • Ha Yuri Zahard (+)
  • Baylord Doom (Prime; Base) (+)
  • Baylord Yama (Base) (+)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Characters that have the feats or the portrayal to stomp or even potentially one-shot Division Commanders if they take the fight fully seriously.

3.2. Mid High Tier [1000 – 2000]
  • Lo Po Bia Dokoko (by himself) (-)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Dokoko by himself was stated to be a completely different level than Paul with Partial Transformation on both Arms, who by feats was much stronger than Division Commanders (considering his base self could already fight Karaka during an entire chapter and leaving without any scratch despite being attacked by WoD Baangs directly). Paul prior to this transformation was getting pushed back by the Windbird’s air pressure, meanwhile, in his transformed state, he managed to knock down an even stronger version momentarily.

3.3. High High Tier [2000 – 3500]
  • Baylord Doom (Current; Half-Transformation)
  • Baylord Paul (Current; Half-Transformation)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Current Doom with Half Transformation was shown to outclass Dokoko by himself once he finally managed to close the distance. With a roar, he stopped him on his tracks, and with a Lethal Move he pierced his head completely. Paul with Half Transformation was shown to have comparable portrayal to this Doom.

3.4. Top High Tier [3500 – 7000]
  • Garam Zahard (-)
  • Baylord Doom (Prime; Half Transformation) (-)
  • Lo Po Bia Dokoko (Windbird Final Phase + Soul Transfer)
  • Hell Joe (1st Phase)
  • Khun Marco Asensio (Current) (+)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Once Dokoko fused with the Windbird, he was clearly shown to be a tier above both Doom and Paul in their Half Transformed state. The brothers were forced to run away without being able to do much. Garam crushed someone like Evan (who’s somewhere between the Division Commander paygrade and Yuri’s level most likely) with her bare shinsu pressure. Hell Joe, even in his 1st Stage was portrayed to be a tad bit above Garam.

4. Top Tier - Extremely powerful High Rankers and Anomalies

This tier englobes the cream of the crop. The strongest Regular High Rankers of the Tower. Anomalies which are above 99.9% of the Tower. Most of them are extremely old already. I want to say that a good portion of those ranks hasn’t been revealed to us, so from here onwards there’ll be a little bit of headcanon of mine mixed. It can’t be helped. This tier is also going to include an additional sub-tier for logistic purposes (called β€œBottom Top Tier”).

I also want to stress something I said previously, I think the power gaps at this stage of the rankings will be very exponential. In this overall tier and the God Tiers, this will be especially true.

4.1. Bottom Top Tier [7000 – 12000]
  • Baylord Yama (Incomplete Full Transformation) (-) (goes higher the more limbs he transforms)
  • Dowon (-)
  • Hell Joe (Final Form) (-)
  • Kallavan (Base)
  • Khun Royale Elliot (+)
  • Evankhell (Compressed; Partial Release) (+)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Yama in FT managed to make Prime Doom (a Top 200) completely shit his pants to the point that even currently, he’s traumatised. We don’t know if he used Complete FT or not, but there was a huge gap between the two. In general, I believe in this tier there are the people that can hold their own against Top 100 High Rankers but that at the end of the day, still aren’t up there.

4.2. Low Top Tier [12000 – 18000]
  • Cha (-)
  • Kallavan (Essence of Bravery)
  • Ha Jinsung
  • Khun Maschenny Zahard (Base)
  • White (Prime)
  • Po Bidau Lyborick Khun
  • Evankhell (Decompressed; Partial Release)
  • Baylord Yama (Complete Full Transformation)
  • Khel Hellam (Partial Release) (+)
  • Lo Po Bia Yasratcha (Full Transformation) (+?)
  • 8th Son (+?)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Yama said he still had a long way before reaching his Complete FT while he was already on an Incomplete State that already has superior portrayal to Top 200 guys like Prime Doom or Dokoko. Jinsung massacred a whole branch of the Ha Family (who likely had a Top 200 HR as their leader if the way the LPB family branches operate is similar to the Ha Family). Decompressed Evankhell was stated to be more powerful than Compressed Evankhell. EoB Kallavan should clearly be decently above Base Kallavan by feats. Most of the other characters should scale to them.

4.3. Mid Top Tier [18000 – 90000]
  • Khun Maschenny Zahard (Redan)
  • Evankhell (Decompressed; Full Release)
  • Arie Hagipherione Zahard
  • Khel Hellam (Full Release) (+)
Info/Reasons for this tier: This is mostly speculative, but Redan has been stated to be a several times boost in both speed and strength (I deem Base Maschenny to be more or less within the Corps Commander paygrade). That was in Ran’s case. It’s possible Maschenny has even a better version of it. Full Release should also be a huge boost in power if the transition between Base and Partial Release is anything to go by (Base Evankhell was unable to stop Hellam’s roots even with Yama’s help; in contrast PR Evankhell was able to stop the roots on their tracks by herself and only using one orb out of the four she can summon). Full Release seems to be banned by the Admins thus far. High Rankers between the #35 and the #50 spots most likely should be within this tier the way I see it (minus exceptions if there are any).

4.4. High Top Tier [90000 – 200000]
  • Joochun (-)
  • Flux (-)
  • Quadrado (?)
  • Ha/Ari Twin 1 (+)
  • Ha/Ari Twin 2 (+)
  • Yeon Illarde (+?)
Info/Reasons for this tier: This tier is even more speculative, but I think the characters within this tier have received superior portrayal to everyone else that isn’t Top 20. Yeon Illarde acts as the "Family Head" for Yeon Hana, who doesn’t bear any children. She’s called the β€œGod-Mother”. Joochun is a member of the Ari Family and is one of the Three Lords that gets to rule over the whole Zahard Empire once upon a time (assuming the Three Lords system hasn’t been retconned). Flux is also one of the Three Lords and possesses an Opera, an item that has been stated to have infinite range, no blindspots and that puts Armour Inventories to shame. The Ha/Ari Twins are the mother and aunt of Jinsung respectively. They’re direct descendants and hybrids of two-Family Heads that are currently in a dispute to see who gets to rule over the Ha Family while Ha Yurin is seemingly inactive. Finally, Quadrado. We don’t know much of this dude. Only that he lost to Urek. Presumably he’s alive, which is a huge feat assuming it’s the case considering Urek’s ridiculous feats even at 1%. Still, we don’t know how much Urek held back. He could potentially be far lower than this tbh, but he also helped the Family Heads during their climb (the others being Illarde and Luslec which are pretty fucking high in the food chain). I believe the rest of the strongest direct descendants of each family should break into this tier. Full Potential Yuri (and probably Maschenny and Hagipherione too) will probably break into this tier in the future considering she was noted to be the most talented member of her family (bar Yurin).

4.5. Top Top Tier [200000 – 400000]
  • Baek Ryun
  • Grace Mirchea Luslec
  • Eurasia Enne Zahard
  • Adori Zahard
Info/Reasons for this tier: Regulars that are within the Top 20. Their portrayal is above everyone else. Baek Ryun was noted to be the most Gifted Wave Controller of the Tower (it is implied he can grow large enough to touch the ceiling of a Floor). Luslec is the living god of FUG and according to Sophia Tan he can make a Family Head act if he moves (which should put him above any direct descendant). Enne and Adori are ranked #7. Enne was said to be in a completely different category from the rest of the Princesses of her time and Adori has received comparable portrayal to her.

5. God Tier - The Gods of the Tower

Creatures that within the realms of the Tower, they stand at the top as the apex predators. Not only their power is pretty much heretical, but they also possess a lot of hax like Spells, Spatial Manipulation, Shinwonryuu and the ability to see and manipulate Fate itself to some extent. Their potential was directly implied to be unlimited in comparison to the Regulars, who have fixed limits.

5.1. Low God Tier [3000000 – 3500000]
  • Lo Po Bia Family Head
  • Ari Han
  • Hendo Lok Bloodmadder
  • Po Bidau Gustang
  • Yeon Hana (+?)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Super speculative. Gustang’s battle capabilities were stated to be below Blossom. Everyone else in this tier is ranked below him (though fair enough they could very well be above him considering the nature of the rankings, but thus far there’s nothing that hints this).

5.2. Mid God Tier [3500000 – 4000000]
  • Eurasia Blossom
  • Tu Perie Tperie
Info/Reasons for this tier: As said, Blossom’s battle capabilities are stated to be above Gustang. Gustang is jealous of her. Tu Perie’s hype as Light-Bearer is also absolutely insane. Not only he’s the 4th highest ranked Head, but he’s the creator of the ridiculous Operas described previously. His β€œEyes of God” are even beyond that. One word: the man is disgustingly broken and I feel he deserved this spot.

5.3. High God Tier [4000000 – 5500000]
  • Ha Yurin
  • Khun Eduan
  • Arie Hon
Info/Reasons for this tier: Hon said only the Khun and the Ha can compare to his family. The strength of the Family should be equivalent to the strength of the Head as well. All in all, there’s probably a significant gap between those three and the rest. I’m not confident it should be too huge though.

5.4. Top God Tier [5500000 – 7000000]
  • Urek Mazino
  • Zahard
Info/Reasons for this tier: Urek fought evenly with Hon as a Regular. Hon ended up admitting that Urek was β€œmuch better”. Zahard beat Arie Hon all the times they fought. We don’t know who is stronger between Urek and Zahard as SIU has avoided direct comparisons between the two, and the ones we have don’t tell us enough.

Okay, that's the list. Pretty confident that my placement of the Irregulars regarding everyone else is going to be the most controversial thing :milaugh:

Feel free to give feedback if you disagree on some things!

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Time to revive this thread once more. I did a tier list of my own. I already posted one on NF, but that one is outdated. Not to mention, there’s too many numbers and things I’m not very sure about. For this list, I’ll be using the Ranking and Grading System to justify some of the tiers and placements (it'll hardly be relevant though). All product of procrastination :cheers:

That being said, let's get into it. This list is going to be about Rankers specifically and it's going to be divided into 5 (Low, Mid, High, Top and God) gigantic tiers. Each gigantic tier will have 4 (5 in one case) sub-tiers, in which there'll be different kinds of infos:
  • The characters ranked. In some cases, I will put something between parenthesis. That is to specify the version of the character. Some characters have transformations or different versions that make their power fluctuate.
  • A brief introduction of the tier, as well as a title.
  • Inside each sub-tier, there'll be a box of info that explains its existence and why the characters are ranked the way they're ranked.
  • There'll be numerical intervals of power between the boxes at the title of each sub-tier ("[ ]").
  • The symbol "(+)" indicates my belief that this character is stronger than the others inside the same sub-tier, but still doesn't make the cut to be considered on a different tier, or hasn't shown enough to be considered on the tier above in my eyes (could change in the future). Alternatively, the symbol ("-") will have the opposite meaning. The "?" implies that I'm not sure at all where he should be exactly, but somewhere around that range.
Feedback will be well appreciated! It goes without saying that this is all my opinion. Forgot to add that Phantaminum, Enryu and the Admins won't be on this tier list because we hardly know anything about their power.

1. Low Tier - Rankers and Advanced Rankers

As the title says, this tier comprises the lower end of the Ranker spectrum. Rankers and Advanced Rankers that are in-between the #1000 and #100000 spot in the rankings. There’s bound to be some exceptions here and there but 99% of the Rankers of the Tower would probably belong in this tier.

1.1. Low Low Tier [10 – 13.3]
  • Pan
Info/Reasons for this tier: Low-Level Rankers. Rankers that are among the weakest. Pan was said to be a low-level Ranker. Aside from him, we don’t really know anyone else. SIU noted there’s a myriad of gaps in skills between Rankers. The Grading System seems to imply there are a significant number of gaps in this category (from 10-C to 10-B are at least Rankers).

1.2. Mid Low Tier [13.3 – 17.7]
  • Quant Blitz
  • Mule Love (+)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Average Rankers. Rankers that have the feats and the portrayal to be considered above your low-level Ranker (IMO), but that still don’t have what it takes to be on the Elite paygrade. Quant was graded as a 5-C, while Mule Love was a 2-C (hence the β€œ+” on him).

1.3. High Low Tier [17.7 – 25]
  • Daleet (-)
  • Lo Po Bia Ren
  • Lero-Ro
  • Charlie
  • Vice-Altar Director
  • Hatchuling (+?)
  • Death Lady (+)
  • Pedro (+)
  • Kurudan (+?)

Info/Reasons for this tier: Elite Rankers. SIU said Charlie was quite an Elite Ranker compared to Pan. Lero-Ro and Lo Po Bia Ren were graded as 10-B. The implication is that they should be a solid cut above the other Rankers. Still, considering Charlie’s feats against Baam in comparison to Pan (who’s a low-level Ranker) it can be inferred that the gap is not extremely massive.

1.4. Top Low Tier [25 – 50]
  • Phonsekal Drak (-)
  • Death Karambit (-)
  • Jordan
  • Ruel Mon
  • Culden
  • Lo Po Bia Didiano
Info/Reasons for this tier: Advanced Rankers. This category thus far is pretty unexplored, but they should logically be (minus exceptions I guess) a solid cut above Elite Rankers. Strong enough to be considered within the 10% of the strongest Rankers and they’re on a different name category than the rest of the 90%. Tall (one of Paul’s subordinates) was decisively defeated by Jordan’s 3rd level transformation.

2. Mid Tier - Low/Average High Rankers

This tier comprises the lower/average end of the High Ranker spectrum. High Rankers that are probably between the #500 and #1000 spot in the rankings. From what we’ve seen, those would tend to be Assistant Division Commanders, Division Commanders, Yama’s #2 to #4 in command of the Cage and other High Rankers (or not; not necessarily) that have comparable portrayal/feats to those.

2.1. Low Mid Tier [50 – 100]
  • Lo Po Bia Lefav (by herself)
  • Berdych
  • Khul Nissam Kay
  • Dorian Frog (+)
  • Canzon (+)
  • Madoraco (+)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Strong enough to be considered High Rankers. As for the power gap, Dorian Frog was strong enough to accomplish a feat that took three (presumably Elite) Rankers to accomplish. He was also able to block some of White’s attacks, which killed Rankers on the spot.

2.2. Mid Mid Tier [100 – 150]
  • Yu Hansung
  • Soo-Oh
  • Nyono Wan
  • Kendrick Diel
Info/Reasons for this tier: Yu Hansung fought more or less evenly with Soo-Oh despite being on a match-up disadvantage (Soo-Oh was still the one that had the upper hand though). Based on feats, Yu Hansung can put some sort of fight against Division Commanders, but is still portrayed to be a notch below them. Overall, this sub-tier should have the characters stronger than Assistant Division Commanders but weaker than Division Commanders. Kendrick Diel and Nyono Wan are Light-Bearers and in my estimation, they're a notch below the rest of the Division Commanders (like Cheonhee or Sharon) for the nature of their abilities (could change with future feats though).

2.3. High Mid Tier [150 – 250]
  • Gado (-)
  • Augusgus (-)
  • Lo Po Bia Haratcha (Base) (-)
  • Yolker (-)
  • Khun Hynd Luch
  • Baylord Paul (Base)
  • Ha Cheonhee
  • Lo Po Bia Fucile
  • Lo Po Bia Ha Satcha
  • Ari Bright Sharon
  • Karaka (+)
  • Evan Edrok (+?)
  • White (Walls of Coexistence; No Spinel) (+)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Characters that are portrayed to be a notch above Yu Hansung, who’s stronger than Assistant Division Commanders. Based on Sharon’s feats against a restricted Evankhell in comparison to Khul Nissam Kay, they are much more powerful than Assistant Division Commanders overall. Cheonhee blocked an attack that was going to kill Dorian Frog as well.

2.4. Top Mid Tier [250 – 500]
  • Elpathion (-)
  • McCage (-)
  • Kallavan (One-Armed; Shinsuless)
  • White (Walls of Coexistence; Spinel) (+)
  • Lo Po Bia Haratcha (Full Transformation) (+-?)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Vice-Corps Commanders or characters that might have comparable feats/portrayal (above Division Commanders). They should be a clear notch above Division Commanders like Cheonhee or Sharon going by feats and portrayal.

3. High Tier - Strong High Rankers

From this point onwards, things escalate more exponentially. This tier is comprised of the individuals that are above your average High Ranker, including some of the Top 300 which were directly implied to be on a whole other level compared to Rankers below according to Evankhell. Overall, this tier englobes the spots between #500 and #200 (and some exceptions as well).

3.1. Low High Tier [500 – 1000]
  • Baylord Paul (Partial Transformation on Both Arms) (-)
  • Baylord Doom (Current; Base) (-)
  • Ha Yuri Zahard (+)
  • Baylord Doom (Prime; Base) (+)
  • Baylord Yama (Base) (+)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Characters that have the feats or the portrayal to stomp or even potentially one-shot Division Commanders if they take the fight fully seriously.

3.2. Mid High Tier [1000 – 2000]
  • Lo Po Bia Dokoko (by himself) (-)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Dokoko by himself was stated to be a completely different level than Paul with Partial Transformation on both Arms, who by feats was much stronger than Division Commanders (considering his base self could already fight Karaka during an entire chapter and leaving without any scratch despite being attacked by WoD Baangs directly). Paul prior to this transformation was getting pushed back by the Windbird’s air pressure, meanwhile, in his transformed state, he managed to knock down an even stronger version momentarily.

3.3. High High Tier [2000 – 3500]
  • Baylord Doom (Current; Half-Transformation)
  • Baylord Paul (Current; Half-Transformation)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Current Doom with Half Transformation was shown to outclass Dokoko by himself once he finally managed to close the distance. With a roar, he stopped him on his tracks, and with a Lethal Move he pierced his head completely. Paul with Half Transformation was shown to have comparable portrayal to this Doom.

3.4. Top High Tier [3500 – 7000]
  • Garam Zahard (-)
  • Baylord Doom (Prime; Half Transformation) (-)
  • Lo Po Bia Dokoko (Windbird Final Phase + Soul Transfer)
  • Hell Joe (1st Phase)
  • Khun Marco Asensio (Current) (+)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Once Dokoko fused with the Windbird, he was clearly shown to be a tier above both Doom and Paul in their Half Transformed state. The brothers were forced to run away without being able to do much. Garam crushed someone like Evan (who’s somewhere between the Division Commander paygrade and Yuri’s level most likely) with her bare shinsu pressure. Hell Joe, even in his 1st Stage was portrayed to be a tad bit above Garam.

4. Top Tier - Extremely powerful High Rankers and Anomalies

This tier englobes the cream of the crop. The strongest Regular High Rankers of the Tower. Anomalies which are above 99.9% of the Tower. Most of them are extremely old already. I want to say that a good portion of those ranks hasn’t been revealed to us, so from here onwards there’ll be a little bit of headcanon of mine mixed. It can’t be helped. This tier is also going to include an additional sub-tier for logistic purposes (called β€œBottom Top Tier”).

I also want to stress something I said previously, I think the power gaps at this stage of the rankings will be very exponential. In this overall tier and the God Tiers, this will be especially true.

4.1. Bottom Top Tier [7000 – 12000]
  • Baylord Yama (Incomplete Full Transformation) (-) (goes higher the more limbs he transforms)
  • Dowon (-)
  • Hell Joe (Final Form) (-)
  • Kallavan (Base)
  • Khun Royale Elliot (+)
  • Evankhell (Compressed; Partial Release) (+)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Yama in FT managed to make Prime Doom (a Top 200) completely shit his pants to the point that even currently, he’s traumatised. We don’t know if he used Complete FT or not, but there was a huge gap between the two. In general, I believe in this tier there are the people that can hold their own against Top 100 High Rankers but that at the end of the day, still aren’t up there.

4.2. Low Top Tier [12000 – 18000]
  • Cha (-)
  • Kallavan (Essence of Bravery)
  • Ha Jinsung
  • Khun Maschenny Zahard (Base)
  • White (Prime)
  • Po Bidau Lyborick Khun
  • Evankhell (Decompressed; Partial Release)
  • Baylord Yama (Complete Full Transformation)
  • Khel Hellam (Partial Release) (+)
  • Lo Po Bia Yasratcha (Full Transformation) (+?)
  • 8th Son (+?)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Yama said he still had a long way before reaching his Complete FT while he was already on an Incomplete State that already has superior portrayal to Top 200 guys like Prime Doom or Dokoko. Jinsung massacred a whole branch of the Ha Family (who likely had a Top 200 HR as their leader if the way the LPB family branches operate is similar to the Ha Family). Decompressed Evankhell was stated to be more powerful than Compressed Evankhell. EoB Kallavan should clearly be decently above Base Kallavan by feats. Most of the other characters should scale to them.

4.3. Mid Top Tier [18000 – 90000]
  • Khun Maschenny Zahard (Redan)
  • Evankhell (Decompressed; Full Release)
  • Arie Hagipherione Zahard
  • Khel Hellam (Full Release) (+)
Info/Reasons for this tier: This is mostly speculative, but Redan has been stated to be a several times boost in both speed and strength (I deem Base Maschenny to be more or less within the Corps Commander paygrade). That was in Ran’s case. It’s possible Maschenny has even a better version of it. Full Release should also be a huge boost in power if the transition between Base and Partial Release is anything to go by (Base Evankhell was unable to stop Hellam’s roots even with Yama’s help; in contrast PR Evankhell was able to stop the roots on their tracks by herself and only using one orb out of the four she can summon). Full Release seems to be banned by the Admins thus far. High Rankers between the #35 and the #50 spots most likely should be within this tier the way I see it (minus exceptions if there are any).

4.4. High Top Tier [90000 – 200000]
  • Joochun (-)
  • Flux (-)
  • Quadrado (?)
  • Ha/Ari Twin 1 (+)
  • Ha/Ari Twin 2 (+)
  • Yeon Illarde (+?)
Info/Reasons for this tier: This tier is even more speculative, but I think the characters within this tier have received superior portrayal to everyone else that isn’t Top 20. Yeon Illarde acts as the "Family Head" for Yeon Hana, who doesn’t bear any children. She’s called the β€œGod-Mother”. Joochun is a member of the Ari Family and is one of the Three Lords that gets to rule over the whole Zahard Empire once upon a time (assuming the Three Lords system hasn’t been retconned). Flux is also one of the Three Lords and possesses an Opera, an item that has been stated to have infinite range, no blindspots and that puts Armour Inventories to shame. The Ha/Ari Twins are the mother and aunt of Jinsung respectively. They’re direct descendants and hybrids of two-Family Heads that are currently in a dispute to see who gets to rule over the Ha Family while Ha Yurin is seemingly inactive. Finally, Quadrado. We don’t know much of this dude. Only that he lost to Urek. Presumably he’s alive, which is a huge feat assuming it’s the case considering Urek’s ridiculous feats even at 1%. Still, we don’t know how much Urek held back. He could potentially be far lower than this tbh, but he also helped the Family Heads during their climb (the others being Illarde and Luslec which are pretty fucking high in the food chain). I believe the rest of the strongest direct descendants of each family should break into this tier. Full Potential Yuri (and probably Maschenny and Hagipherione too) will probably break into this tier in the future considering she was noted to be the most talented member of her family (bar Yurin).

4.5. Top Top Tier [200000 – 400000]
  • Baek Ryun
  • Grace Mirchea Luslec
  • Eurasia Enne Zahard
  • Adori Zahard
Info/Reasons for this tier: Regulars that are within the Top 20. Their portrayal is above everyone else. Baek Ryun was noted to be the most Gifted Wave Controller of the Tower (it is implied he can grow large enough to touch the ceiling of a Floor). Luslec is the living god of FUG and according to Sophia Tan he can make a Family Head act if he moves (which should put him above any direct descendant). Enne and Adori are ranked #7. Enne was said to be in a completely different category from the rest of the Princesses of her time and Adori has received comparable portrayal to her.

5. God Tier - The Gods of the Tower

Creatures that within the realms of the Tower, they stand at the top as the apex predators. Not only their power is pretty much heretical, but they also possess a lot of hax like Spells, Spatial Manipulation, Shinwonryuu and the ability to see and manipulate Fate itself to some extent. Their potential was directly implied to be unlimited in comparison to the Regulars, who have fixed limits.

5.1. Low God Tier [3000000 – 3500000]
  • Lo Po Bia Family Head
  • Ari Han
  • Hendo Lok Bloodmadder
  • Po Bidau Gustang
  • Yeon Hana (+?)
Info/Reasons for this tier: Super speculative. Gustang’s battle capabilities were stated to be below Blossom. Everyone else in this tier is ranked below him (though fair enough they could very well be above him considering the nature of the rankings, but thus far there’s nothing that hints this).

5.2. Mid God Tier [3500000 – 4000000]
  • Eurasia Blossom
  • Tu Perie Tperie
Info/Reasons for this tier: As said, Blossom’s battle capabilities are stated to be above Gustang. Gustang is jealous of her. Tu Perie’s hype as Light-Bearer is also absolutely insane. Not only he’s the 4th highest ranked Head, but he’s the creator of the ridiculous Operas described previously. His β€œEyes of God” are even beyond that. One word: the man is disgustingly broken and I feel he deserved this spot.

5.3. High God Tier [4000000 – 5500000]
  • Ha Yurin
  • Khun Eduan
  • Arie Hon
Info/Reasons for this tier: Hon said only the Khun and the Ha can compare to his family. The strength of the Family should be equivalent to the strength of the Head as well. All in all, there’s probably a significant gap between those three and the rest. I’m not confident it should be too huge though.

5.4. Top God Tier [5500000 – 7000000]
  • Urek Mazino
  • Zahard
Info/Reasons for this tier: Urek fought evenly with Hon as a Regular. Hon ended up admitting that Urek was β€œmuch better”. Zahard beat Arie Hon all the times they fought. We don’t know who is stronger between Urek and Zahard as SIU has avoided direct comparisons between the two, and the ones we have don’t tell us enough.

Okay, that's the list. Pretty confident that my placement of the Irregulars regarding everyone else is going to be the most controversial thing :milaugh:

Feel free to give feedback if you disagree on some things!
I'll ignore your numbers for now.

Blossom is too low.

You're doing something wrong if you place Yasratcha and Yama in the same tier.
Partial Transformation Yastratcha lower end of mid diffed a Yama that had fully transformed both his arms.

Dowon > Asensio isn't justified. Asensio doesn't scale to shitter Branch Leaders like Dokoko. He should be closer to the likes of the 8th Son (who's also a Branch Leader).

Asensio is very exceptional within the Khun Family, while Dokoko is a random Branch Leader.

SIU gave Asensio so much focus on the Hidden Floor because he was going to appear prominently in the Khun Family Arc. You're underestimating him something fierce.

You are probably underrating Yuri and Garam a bit.

Gustang being 2x weaker than Urek doesn't vibe with their interactions on the Hidden Floor.

God tier:
High: Urek, Zahard
Mid: Arie, Khun, Ha
Low: other family heads

Top tier:
High: Adori, Enn, Luslek, Baek, Molic
Mid: Ha twins, Joochun, Flux, Illarde
Low: Hagipherione

High tier:
Top: full Khel and >~ Eva
High: Lyborick, Kallavan, Yas, prime White, Maschenny (maybe above), partial release Khel, Jinsung, Garam (maybe above)
Mid: Yama (maybe above), partial release Eva, Khun Elliot
Low: Dowon, Cha (maybe above), Dokoko

Mid tier:
Top: prime Doom
High: Yuri, Paul, current Doom
Mid: Karaka, Evan
Low: Elphation, McCage

Low tier:
Top: Cheonhee, Sharon, Khun Lunch, Satcha, Augus (maybe above)
High: Haratcha, Gado, Kendrick
Mid: Fucile, Yolker, Nyono Wan
Low: Berdych, Khul Nissam, Dorian Frog, Canzon, Madoraco, Yu Hansung

Blossom is too low.
I think she's good tbh. She's clearly not Top 3 in the Family Head ladder and judging by Arie Hon's statement there's some sort of gap between her and the Top 3.

You're doing something wrong if you place Yasratcha and Yama in the same tier.
Partial Transformation Yastratcha lower end of mid diffed a Yama that had fully transformed both his arms.
I'm just balancing the statements we got:
  • Cha is far from being an easy match for Yasratcha (by his own admission).
  • Cha at the same time shouldn't smell any higher than Corps Commander Level thus far.
  • Yas respects Kallavan a lot and doesn't want any beef with him. It's very unlikely he's significantly stronger than him (if at all).
  • Decompressed Partial Release Evankhell should be on a similar level to the Corps Commanders seen thus far. At the LS, without decompressing and with only using one Orb, she managed to stop a weakened EoB Kallavan dead on his tracks a few times. Kallavan was weakened sure, but Decompressed Partial Release Evankhell would probably Low Diff that version of Evankhell that stopped Kallavan. Overall, you would be hard-pressed to say she's not on that range.
  • Yama was stated to be comparable/on par with Partial Release Evankhell in his Complete FT. At least, when it comes to raw power. Overall, he never implied Evankhell was clearly the stronger one between the two.
I want to point out something interesting too. The more power Yama gained in this chapter, the slower he got according to translations. Does this ring some bells from the previous chapters? I think it does. Haratcha got a lot faster in his full Feline Transformation, but he also lost a lot of power and durability. Seeing this, I believe that Canine Transformation makes the user a lot stronger when it comes to raw power, at the cost of speed. Feline Transformation, on the other hand, makes the user a lot faster at the cost of strength and durability.

Yasratcha claimed he couldn't have guarded against the Fangs of the Wild Wolf. That's why he choose to dodge (at the same time, Yama noted that Yas had changed his type of transformation to suddenly get faster).

Let's not forget that the conditions of the match-up don't favour Yama in the slightest due to the fear Yas implanted on the Baylord bros when they were kids. IMO, taking out of the equation the match-up advantage, I think their stats are probably something like this:
  • AP: Yama will probably end up being above. If what is shown thus far applies to Yas (no reason to think otherwise), his AP will significantly decrease to gain a lot more speed if he fully transforms; that's probably the reason he changed of transformations suddenly as Yama noted, he plans to use the advantages of both stages as good as he can).
  • Durability: Yama might be above him as well. It hasn't been implied Canine Transformation decreases durability, but that's not the case for Feline Transformation (at least thus far).
  • Speed: Yas shits on him badly in this aspect, and it's going to get worse if both fully transform.
IMO, Yas doesn't stand on a different tier than Yama when you take everything into consideration. Saying otherwise would mean that you think he's much more powerful than people like Decompressed Evankhell, Kallavan, Prime White, etc, which is far from being likely given the interactions.

Dowon > Asensio isn't justified. Asensio doesn't scale to shitter Branch Leaders like Dokoko. He should be closer to the likes of the 8th Son (who's also a Branch Leader).

Asensio is very exceptional within the Khun Family, while Dokoko is a random Branch Leader.

SIU gave Asensio so much focus on the Hidden Floor because he was going to appear prominently in the Khun Family Arc. You're underestimating him something fierce.
He might be higher. Note how I put the "+" on Asensio, while I also put the "-" on Dowon. I don't think there's any huge disparity of power between the two, not at all. Asensio could even end up being stronger.

I have him above Dokoko too, just not on a different level thus far. Let's see how it goes.

You are probably underrating Yuri and Garam a bit.
It's possible. I don't get the vibe that Garam should be too close to Top 100 though. Yuri could potentially smell higher in my list if she shows more too.

Gustang being 2x weaker than Urek doesn't vibe with their interactions on the Hidden Floor.
2x is the most I would give considering:
  • Urek should be somewhat stronger than Hon (around 1.2x gap, not anything too significant I believe).
  • Blossom doesn't truly compare to Hon (at least a 1.35-1.4x gap being conservative with the numbers).
  • Gustang's battle capabilities are below Blossom and he's jealous of her (a 1.2x gap being again conservative).
Even when you look at their battle positions, Hon is a Fisherman. A Fisherman that has the only S+ sword in the Tower (that might go SS+ once it's fully ignited). A Fisherman that has a lethal style that cannot be dodged and is regarded as the strongest of the Family Heads.

Gustang, on the other hand, is a Support Type Wave Controller. The positions are pretty telling. I feel a 2x gap in raw power, durability and speed is more or less within the realm of reason between him and Urek.

It might be less when you take into consideration his intelligence and possible equipment though. Gustang clearly didn't want any beef with Urek at the Floor of Death still.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I think she's good tbh. She's clearly not Top 3 in the Family Head ladder
Those Top 3 were specified in melee combat only. Had they been the top 3 in general, there would have been no need to qualify it with melee combat.

judging by Arie Hon's statement there's some sort of gap between her and the Top 3.
That was about the Families not the Family Leaders.

IMO, Yas doesn't stand on a different tier than Yama when you take everything into consideration. Saying otherwise would mean that you think he's much more powerful than people like Decompressed Evankhell, Kallavan, Prime White, etc, which is far from being likely given the interactions.
I don't reason like this. Direct comparisons take precedence over indirect comparisons.

All the Yama hype is irrelevant when we've seen how Yama stacks up to Yas in 1 vs 1 combat.

I don't care if you place Yasratcha on par with Kallavan or Prime White, but Yama is NOT on the same tier as Yasratcha.

You can bump Yama down a tier, but it's nonsense to place him on Yas' tier. Like it's a powerscaling sin.

I have him above Dokoko too, just not on a different level thus far. Let's see how it goes.
Makes no sense. Asensio isn't a random Khun Branch Leader (like Dokoko).
Asensio is:
  • The 2nd most powerful Khun to pass through the Hidden Floor.
  • One of only three Khuns to be acknowledged by Eduan.
  • The "Spear Master" in a family of Spear Bearers.
  • Someone who created his own faction in the Family.
    • This is rare as the Khun Branch Families are ordered around Eduan's wives and children.
    • Asensio formed his own power structure separate from Eduan.

Asensio is so important a figure in the Khun Family that SIU spent a long time developing and expanding his character on the Hidden Floor.

Asensio's hype >>>>> Dokoko's.
Asensio's plot relevance >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dokoko's.

Elliot > Asensio is not justifiable but it's something I can understand. Dokoko on the same level as Asensio? That's nonsense.

It's possible. I don't get the vibe that Garam should be too close to Top 100 though. Yuri could potentially smell higher in my list if she shows more too.
Garam is not Top 100, but she still shinsu crushed a Division Commander tier fighter.

Blossom doesn't truly compare to Hon (at least a 1.35-1.4x gap being conservative with the numbers).
Hon never said this. He spoke of the Families and not the Family Leaders themselves.

is regarded as the strongest of the Family Heads.
Source on this?

Gustang, on the other hand, is a Support Type Wave Controller. The positions are pretty telling. I feel a 2x gap in raw power, durability and speed is more or less within the realm of reason between him and Urek.
Gustang said he was equal to Urek.

Gustang clearly didn't want any beef with Urek at the Floor of Death still
Gustang was not threatened by Urek on his own behalf. He didn't want Urek to annihilate his family. Said family are insignificant bugs compared to him.

Those Top 3 were specified in melee combat only. Had they been the top 3 in general, there would have been no need to qualify it with melee combat.
I would agree if we didn't have Hon's statement. Also, I take the validity of Hon's words way more seriously than the words of Sachi Faker, some Regular that has probably never even seen a Family Head, never mind an actual fight between them and how they compare with each other.

That was about the Families not the Family Leaders.
Hon never said this. He spoke of the Families and not the Family Leaders themselves.
This interpretation makes little sense IMO. If the Arie Family is >> Eurasia Family (that's what not being comparable means), then I don't know how can you come to the conclusion that Hon >=/= Blossom. Nevermind Blossom >= Hon, which I've seen from you sometimes (no idea if you still think the same though).

The power of a Family should be a foreshadowing of the strength of the Head. This should be especially true for the Arie Family, a family that has very few direct descendants. The Arie Family is significantly stronger because the descendants and the members it has come from a significantly more powerful Family Head. It's literally the only explanation. What else can it be if it's not this?

Well, actually there's another explanation. Blossom's husbands are way weaker than Hon's wives lol, but I don't think that's the case. Not that there's any way to prove it either. If Hon wasn't a solid cut stronger, it makes no sense for his family to be significantly stronger (even more so when it has few DDs).

When you couple this statement with their ranks, it's pretty clear who the Top 3 are. Blossom is not there.

I don't reason like this. Direct comparisons take precedence over indirect comparisons.

All the Yama hype is irrelevant when we've seen how Yama stacks up to Yas in 1 vs 1 combat.

I don't care if you place Yasratcha on par with Kallavan or Prime White, but Yama is NOT on the same tier as Yasratcha.

You can bump Yama down a tier, but it's nonsense to place him on Yas' tier. Like it's a powerscaling sin.
The comparisons come from SIU himself. Word of the author. There's nothing that's more canon than this (talking about FT Yama being = Evankhell).

It seems like you choose to ignore pretty much everything in my post, which is a shame as I really put a significant amount of effort into it. Anyways, I think Yas > Yama currently, but I'm not going to ignore:
  • The very significant match-up advantage Yas had.
  • How Yas choose to dodge some attacks that aren't close to being Yama's full output.
  • How Feline Transformation boosts one's speed but significantly decreases the attack power and durability (as shown by Haratcha) and how the Canine Transformation boosts AP but decreases speed.
There's more to this fight than just power levels. Both the Canine and Feline Transformations have their ups and downs, and Yama was far from having appropriate fight conditions. I might put a ("-") on Yama, or move him down a tier with a ("++"), however, I'm not entirely convinced of this at all.

Makes no sense. Asensio isn't a random Khun Branch Leader (like Dokoko).
Asensio is:
  • The 2nd most powerful Khun to pass through the Hidden Floor.
  • One of only three Khuns to be acknowledged by Eduan.
  • The "Spear Master" in a family of Spear Bearers.
  • Someone who created his own faction in the Family.
    • This is rare as the Khun Branch Families are ordered around Eduan's wives and children.
    • Asensio formed his own power structure separate from Eduan.

Asensio is so important a figure in the Khun Family that SIU spent a long time developing and expanding his character on the Hidden Floor.

Asensio's hype >>>>> Dokoko's.
Asensio's plot relevance >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dokoko's.

Elliot > Asensio is not justifiable but it's something I can understand. Dokoko on the same level as Asensio? That's nonsense.
Most of the Regulars don't pass through the Hell Train and end up on the Hidden Floor, so that being used as an argument doesn't hold much value. He's one of the Khuns we have more info and hype about, yes. Still, plot relevance doesn't necessarily guarantee strength.

By feats, Asensio still remains a weakling compared to Base Maschenny (who's a Low Top Tier in my list). And I have no reason to assume this difference will have decreased massively thus far. It's not like Asensio is portrayed to be older either (more like the opposite). I guess you can argue a Shinsu quality and all of that, but that still remains pretty speculative.

I guess I could bump him up to "Bottom Top Tier" in my list. Fair enough, I think he's > Dokoko too. Above that would be reaching already though.

Garam is not Top 100, but she still shinsu crushed a Division Commander tier fighter.
I put Garam as around 20x stronger than Division Commanders more or less. I think that's pretty good considering her feats. I guess I could put her higher, but that in turn would mean Hell Joe being even higher, which translates into more Urek wank coming from me. Actually, that wouldn't be so bad

:myman:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mjMSzArXLRKW_HNQRxkgFiD_AMNHcpF4CSuhxhWk6r4/edit?pli=1#

A translated blogpost from SIU. On the Arie Family section there's this:

SIU said:
Even though this family is the strongest out of the 10 Great Families, there is only one Princess currently among all members, even with branch families counted.
SIU said:
The families Heads themselves are actually very friendly to each other though.
But it is known that Koon Eduan resents Arie Hon a bit for ranking higher than him.
The first very clearly says Arie is the strongest family (which translates into Hon being the strongest Head as the Khun family has way more children and still isn't considered to be stronger in comparison to Arie's fewer DDs). The second says Eduan resents Hon a little for being higher-ranked than him. The implication is pretty clear and I'm pretty sure I would find something on the Webtoon as well. Hon is the strongest Head, with only Eduan and Yurin being the ones that can truly compare to him and give him a really, really good fight with what we know thus far.

Gustang said he was equal to Urek.
He wasn't just talking about power. SIU already mentioned it in the blogpost. He said that it could be interpreted as Irregular status as well.

Anyways, the following facts contradict Urek = Gustang:
  • Urek making Hon admit that he was "much better" after an even fight when he was a Regular.
  • Arie Hon saying only the Khun and the Ha can compare to him, which translates into other Great Families not being comparable (which in turn translates to the Family Heads themselves; it's what by far makes the most sense).
  • Gustang being weaker than Blossom when it comes to battle capabilities, who at the same time can't truly compare to Hon.
  • Gustang being a "Support Type Wave Controller" when Arie Hon was a Fisherman with a very lethal style.
I love Gustang, but Urek is significantly stronger than him. I could see the difference being shortened by a significant amount when you take into account hax, intelligence and equipment, but lore-wise, he still remains decently below Urek as of now. It might change in the future though.

Gustang was not threatened by Urek on his own behalf. He didn't want Urek to annihilate his family. Said family are insignificant bugs compared to him.
Gustang wouldn't just sit and eat popcorn while his family is getting annihilated. Gustang backing down and putting the Souls in their place as Urek told him to implies to some extent that he would be unable to stop him if it came down to this.

Whichever the case, there's plenty of info to say Gustang is considerably below Urek. At least when it comes to raw power, durability and speed. When it comes to hax, spells, intelligence and equipment Gustang edges it, but that doesn't translate into Gustang being equal in my books. The difference could be shortened by a significant amount though.

Last edited: