Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
- Saturn recalls the last time he had a confrontation with a Yonko
- We see a small flashback of a younger Saturn fighting a younger Big Mom, we see Saturn getting the scar
- Kizaru asks Saturn if the Gorosei are strong, because he has never seen them in any kind of action
- Saturn uses CoC for a second and Kizaru falls to his knees gasping for air
- Saturn says he knows how to handle himself
The bad thing is we will not see kizaru next chapter. Its garps move and no time your theorys come true sadly

No clue lol, just know that this guy was on Arsenal TV before (as @Kerkovian mentioned). And I know they are Lil Goat's go to reaction image lol
Lil GOAT @Warchief Sanji D Goat is a secret Arsenal fan. :josad:
Post automatically merged:

No clue lol, just know that this guy was on Arsenal TV before (as @Kerkovian mentioned). And I know they are Lil Goat's go to reaction image lol
how you doin, mate? Was trying to find the wrestle talk thread to chit chat during the rumble but failed :kobeha: . Did you watch it? If yes, how do you feel? @Seth isn't around to talk too.

Lil GOAT @Warchief Sanji D Goat is a secret Arsenal fan. :josad:
Post automatically merged:

how you doin, mate? Was trying to find the wrestle talk thread to chit chat during the rumble but failed :kobeha: . Did you watch it? If yes, how do you feel? @Seth isn't around to talk too.
Doing great, mate! How about you?

Man...the Rumble match is by far my favorite match type so I was hyped throughout it. Sooo many great moments, and Codyvators win just cemented it as my fav rumble so far lol

And then there was that amazing main event, or rather the aftermath was amazing. The whole Bloodline story hasn't missed a beat for me personally, and now with WM looming over it, it will only get better and better. Can't wait for Smackdown to see where it goes next

I wanted to post in the Wrestle Talk thread but my message was last so nobody would get the damn notification:josad::parkcry:

What are your thoughts in the event:quest:

- Monster Trio vs Saturn
- Luffy uses Red Roc with CoC coating, Zoro uses Flying Dragon blaze with haki trail behind it, Jinbei uses Demon Tile Fist
- Saturn uses wifi Conqueror's as a forcefield defending against Luffy and Zoro from distance, while Jinbei manages to land his fist however Saturn uses hardening to defend. The moment the fist makes contact Jinbei begins to spin at imcredible speed around Saturn
- Saturn extends his staff and touches Luffy and Zoro which makes them orbit Saturn too. They try to break free with haki but Saturn unleashes wifi Conqueror on his orbit preventing them to break free from his df effect. Saturn didn't move a flinch.
- In comes Sanji and uses ifrit jambe to kick him off guard. However the staff he carries moved on it's own, coated with armament defending himself. Saturn still didn't move from his spot.
- He says this is how we the Gorosei fight. We wont flinch even an inch with our powers when facing mere mortal beings like you. He uses his wifi CoC to create a stormy weather and uses his awakening to make an orbit out of it.
- Final spread shows the heavy hitters of the straw hats in peril. Saturn orders Kizaru to make it swift and snipe them while they are at his grip.
Then comes a laser and hits Saturn, it's not Kizaru but Franky Radical Beam
:fransuper:

Doing great, mate! How about you?

Man...the Rumble match is by far my favorite match type so I was hyped throughout it. Sooo many great moments, and Codyvators win just cemented it as my fav rumble so far lol

And then there was that amazing main event, or rather the aftermath was amazing. The whole Bloodline story hasn't missed a beat for me personally, and now with WM looming over it, it will only get better and better. Can't wait for Smackdown to see where it goes next

I wanted to post in the Wrestle Talk thread but my message was last so nobody would get the damn notification:josad::parkcry:

What are your thoughts in the event:quest:
I've been doing great. I liked it very much. Main event was A+, got me hooked every second. It was a great climax, great story telling, this bloodline story has been the best I have ever witnessed personally. This if culminates with Sami and KO winning Tag Titles at WM and then costing Reigns, then this would undoubtedly be the greatest story. Even edging Daniel Bryan's run, imo. Royal rumble matches were fun, winner was obvious but Gunther was a menace. He could be the man next year. Trips very high on him.

I've been doing great. I liked it very much. Main event was A+, got me hooked every second. It was a great climax, great story telling, this bloodline story has been the best I have ever witnessed personally. This if culminates with Sami and KO winning Tag Titles at WM and then costing Reigns, then this would undoubtedly be the greatest story. Even edging Daniel Bryan's run, imo. Royal rumble matches were fun, winner was obvious but Gunther was a menace. He could be the man next year. Trips very high on him.
Yeah, Gunther was the MVP of the match 100%, never missed a beat. I could see him have a programme for the main title after Summerslam. His English is good, he knows how to wrestle, and he even has the look though he could buff up a bit more

And, personality aside, Logan Paul is an uncut gem. Only his fourth match and he has enough ring pressence and awareness to coordinate that jump and colission with Ricochet. If he sticks with this he could end up being one of the greats imo. Only 27 too

Yeah, Gunther was the MVP of the match 100%, never missed a beat. I could see him have a programme for the main title after Summerslam. His English is good, he knows how to wrestle, and he even has the look though he could buff up a bit more

And, personality aside, Logan Paul is an uncut gem. Only his fourth match and he has enough ring pressence and awareness to coordinate that jump and colission with Ricochet. If he sticks with this he could end up being one of the greats imo. Only 27 too
Logan Paul should do more than being part time. He looks so natural. Just see the diff between him and Domenec( he has his father to train him,been with WWE for a longtime, still looks like a slug). If the rumors are correct, him vs Rollins would be great.