General & Others Unkillable Kaido

J

Jo_Ndule

After hearing how people are stating Oden almost killed Kaido or would have killed Kaido,
I went to recheck again Oden words before the battle and during the battle

3 things :

*Oden admitted he wanted to kill a sleeping drunk Kaido. His chances of killing Kaido was when he is drunk and sleeping.

* Oden wanted to cut his neck and kill kaido,
But unfortunately, all he could do was leave a scar
Even though when he fatally wounded Kaido,

*Oden himself didnt believe/wasn't sure he can kill Kaido anymore.
That's why He said "Don't come back to Wano again"

Sit and think, put aside Kaido or Oden wank/hate

And ask yourselves :
Why would a Man whom many (fanboys) believe was gonna Kill Kaido, tell Kaido "Don't come back again" when he is running to perform another attack.

This goes back to Kaido's character and intro of him being unkillable when he is sober, that no man could kill him even himself.

I think Oden realised he couldn't kill Kaido after failing to cut his neck and kill him as he wanted.
He knew all along he might only kill Drunken sleeping Kaido but even then he realised he couldn't.

In this War,
His view changed from "I must end his life here, once and for all " to " I must defeat and kick him out of wano forever
"

(Not forgetting Kaido stood up quickly from that fata cut)

Share you mind people,
@playa4321 @Shura @Bogard @Erkan12 ...

Oden wanted no one to get hurt , that's why he planned on killing sleeping Kaido

Kaido being unkillable is overhype from fans , 1 Tougen Totsuka from Oden and he already sweats , had blood flows on his face and chest ( probably because the cut was deep )

a superior swordsman WGS Mihawk with WSS ( world strongest sword ) Yoru could probably went deeper than Oden did , and could push Kaido to near death

so far it looks more like he's really durable than being unkillable , i'm starting to think Law's operation will be used on Imu who's based on Ymir the first living creature in Norse Mythology

Bogard

You can't win
I already replied to this before in another thread, so will say it here again

> Kaido had a spy in Oden's group and thus already knew their numbers as well as movements, and thus came thoroughly prepared with a battle of numbers when Oden wasn't
> A battle of numbers Kaido was viewing as a disadvantage for him if Oden teamed with Hyogoro's forces, but Oden didn't want a battle of sacrifices. He only wanted to kill Kaido, hence he tried to avoid it while killing Kaido alone, with Kaido mocking this behaviour of his comparatively to his former-self

The point of this moment was to show the difference in behaviour between Oden and Kaido. Oden wanted to avoid sacrifices, but Kaido was the kind of man who wouldn't blink at any sacrifice

J

Jo_Ndule

Oden wanted no one to get hurt , that's why he planned on killing sleeping Kaido

Kaido being unkillable is overhype from fans , 1 Tougen Totsuka from Oden and he already sweats , had blood flows on his face and chest ( probably because the cut was deep )

a superior swordsman WGS Mihawk with WSS ( world strongest sword ) Yoru could probably went deeper than Oden did , and could push Kaido to near death

so far it looks more like he's really durable than being unkillable , i'm starting to think Law's operation will be used on Imu who's based on Ymir the first living creature in Norse Mythology
You didn't address the main thing here

Why would Oden tell Kaido dont come back again if he still believes he could kill Kaido?

It doesnt make sense, he went from " I'm going to cut and kill you" before he cut Kaido to " dont come back again" when he is about to perform another attack.
Post automatically merged:

I already replied to this before in another thread, so will say it here again

> Kaido had a spy in Oden's group and thus already knew their numbers as well as movements, and thus came thoroughly prepared with a battle of numbers when Oden wasn't
> A battle of numbers Kaido was viewing as a disadvantage for him if Oden teamed with Hyogoro's forces, but Oden didn't want a battle of sacrifices. He only wanted to kill Kaido, hence he tried to avoid it while killing Kaido alone, with Kaido mocking this behaviour of his comparatively to his former-self

The point of this moment was to show the difference in behaviour between Oden and Kaido. Oden wanted to avoid sacrifices, but Kaido was the kind of man who wouldn't blink at any sacrifice
This isn't the point.

The point is Oden had a belief and thought he could kill Kaido (drunk or not)

But then he goes yelling to Kaido to not return to wano again.

Why would a man who can cut Kaido fatally and he did, wanted to kill
Change his mind quickly in a space of minutes.
Post automatically merged:

I'm here to talk about even Oden dreams of Kaido killing Kaido didnt work
First Kaido knew of his plan; then secondly Kaido neck didnt get cut nor did he die after Oden shouting and putting effort into that strike.

You dont go from : I m Killing you
To : I dont want you to return ever again

Unless if you yourself saw that you can't finish that person life.

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't address the main thing here

Why would Oden tell Kaido dont come back again if he still believes he could kill Kaido?

It doesnt make sense, he went from " I'm going to cut and kill you" before he cut Kaido to " dont come back again" when he is about to perform another attack.
I'm not sure what to say but maybe Oden was thinking Kaido was going to retreat since he ( Oden ) was overwhelming him and was about to put another injury ?

J

Jo_Ndule

I'm not sure what to say but maybe Oden was thinking Kaido was going to retreat since he ( Oden ) was overwhelming him and was about to put another injury ?
For me,

Those words from Oden tells me he saw that Kaido won't die so his only other chance is just beat and kick Kaido out.

His attack on Kaido wasn't casual, the man put everything and was going for a kill.

I think he realised he just can't kill this man or cut his neck fully (not just give a scar)
So kicking Kaido out was his new goal.

Oden can be naive but the way he spoke to Kaido in anger, he really changed his mind and wanted Kaido out even if he doesn't /cant kill him.

That analysis is so bad, wow. Little bits ripped out of anywhere and given a random meaning. That's not how it works.

"Oden admitted he wanted to kill a sleeping drunk Kaido. His chances of killing Kaido was when he is drunk and sleeping."
In no way did he plan so, he was trash-talking or talking down to him by calling him a lazy drunkard.

"Oden wanted to cut his neck and kill kaido,
Even though when he fatally wounded Kaido"
That wasn't the decapitation attempt, that was a normal attack which could not even serve the purpose. And it was successful at wounding, suggesting he could with another technique and angle go over to business.

"*Oden himself didnt believe/wasn't sure he can kill Kaido anymore.
That's why He said "Don't come back to Wano again""
That's bullcrap, he was going over to the next attack, and if he didn't believe he could take him down he wouldn't say that, on the contrary. And he's basically saying "piss off if, you prefer, but here comes my next attack".

You really have no standards and shame at all, anything goes with you, as long as it's toxic and malicious... Sort of a creature of pure internet.

Squardo stabbed WB with a giant sword, he continued to fight. Law stabbed Dof with gamma knife, he continued to fight. WB stabbed BB with bisento, he continued to fight. Mihawk cut Luffy, he continued to fight. People are underestimating Kaido if they think he was finished after Oden's attack.

Oden can cut kaido.

Oden had a free shot on kaidos neck

He was going to die
a split second distraction was enough for Kaido to reform, stand back up and pummel Oden over the head.
without the distraction I see no reason to believe that Oden would have gotten a free hit in or that the fight would end here.
both dealt heavy blows to each other.
portrayal was equal until the ruse kidnapping tipped the scales towards Kaido.

the outcome was that neither looked superior than the other, but obviously one of them had to go down in the conflict.
that was Odas way to let Kaido take Oden without without Kaido looking stronger than Oden.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
a split second distraction was enough for Kaido to reform, stand back up and pummel Oden over the head.
without the distraction I see no reason to believe that Oden would have gotten a free hit in or that the fight would end here.
both dealt heavy blows to each other.
portrayal was equal until the ruse kidnapping tipped the scales towards Kaido.

the outcome was that neither looked superior than the other, but obviously one of them had to go down in the conflict.
that was Odas way to let Kaido take Oden without without Kaido looking stronger than Oden.
No like i told you on discord. Oden was right next to kaido about to attack with some distance to where fake momo is. Yet when oden is hit by kaido he is next to momo.

Kaido's base is more durable and he isn't a big dumb beast that waits to get hit when he was in base. Oden couldn't kill Kaido, that's also proven when Oden said ''get out of this country'', instead of just ''die''. And despite the fact Oden said he was going to kill Kaido before.

I don't get these theories and why people try so hard. There were what people thought and what actually happened so the facts.

The facts are that Oden was prepared to do a raid secret mission so bring a small and powerful force and so we have Oden and his 9 scabbards vs a Kaido who knew this before hand and meet them with his full force so Oden and his 9(10) retainers vs Kaido and his army (All the way from King to the last soldier).

At this point we have the actual fight and we all saw that Oden sliced Kaido, was about to finish him but the old hag saved Kaido with the histage trick and thanks to that Kaido managed to sucker punch Oden and win.

Was Kaido distracted? Maybe, but even so how can you be distracted when you have your army and your calamities vs 10 guys?

Kaido didn't go full out because he didn't use his hybrid form and was ready to counterattack immediately after the hostage trick. This was a flashback which had a lot of stuff in it and obviously Oda had to skip how much as he could and stick to the important parts.

Do you think a Kaido who took his greatest scar, brought an army to be sure to win didn't go all out? Then of course Oda will never spoil hybrid Kaido in a flashback but just when he is fighting Luffy at the climax of the arc.

About him ready to counter attack immediately after Oden was tricked is the same as before, Oda could not make a Kata vs Luffy fight (aka chapters and chapters) but end that with the minimal space possible and for sure had no time to show a Kaido slowly regaining his strength and finish Oden (then of course Kaido is the strongest zoan so most likely he has over the top regen too but going from lying on the ground with an almost fatal wound to one shot a distracted Oden with a trong move the next istant was a bit too much probably).

J

Jo_Ndule

My thread is about Oden changing his mind

That analysis is so bad, wow. Little bits ripped out of anywhere and given a random meaning. That's not how it works.

"Oden admitted he wanted to kill a sleeping drunk Kaido. His chances of killing Kaido was when he is drunk and sleeping."
In no way did he plan so, he was trash-talking or talking down to him by calling him a lazy drunkard.

"Oden wanted to cut his neck and kill kaido,
Even though when he fatally wounded Kaido"
That wasn't the decapitation attempt, that was a normal attack which could not even serve the purpose. And it was successful at wounding, suggesting he could with another technique and angle go over to business.

"*Oden himself didnt believe/wasn't sure he can kill Kaido anymore.
That's why He said "Don't come back to Wano again""
That's bullcrap, he was going over to the next attack, and if he didn't believe he could take him down he wouldn't say that, on the contrary. And he's basically saying "piss off if, you prefer, but here comes my next attack".

You really have no standards and shame at all, anything goes with you, as long as it's toxic and malicious... Sort of a creature of pure internet.
Huh?

Oden was bluffing about cutting Kaido right?
The dude says I wanna cut and kill you

But you think it was casual attack
He simply failed to cut Kaido neck as he wanted.

You dont tell someone "dont come back in this country " if you are sure about killing him or still wanted to kill him.

No like i told you on discord. Oden was right next to kaido about to attack with some distance to where fake momo is. Yet when oden is hit by kaido he is next to momo.
explain how Kaido reaches Oden before Oden reaches Momo then, if he is not up INSTANTLY when the distraction happened?

He technically still is, he basically was never invincible. I admit I thought so at the beginning tho.
I dont see what makes you think that. Well anyways, you cant use the hostage thing against kaido unless we know it was his idea. Seemed to me like the old hag/Orochi came up with it. I mean sure kaido took advantage of the situation but why wouldnt he want to end the fight quickly so as not to suffer more casualties/losing limbs and or die himself?