VALORANT

Have you played the game?

• Total voters
I’m assuming a big percentage of the members here are also Gamers, PC gamers TBE.

VALORANT is one of the hottest games on the Arena right now With 3 million players logging in everyday day And the numbers are still spiking.

I personally played the game for about 50 Hrs now, I think its very Enjoyable.
the game literally needs both muscle memory For faster aim and good in game IQ to Do the right move for every situation. It also encourages team work as every team will have 5 agents every One of them will have unique abilities. Some of them are better fit for recon and defense while others are powerhouses who can take down opposite team players and Winn you rounds on offensive, but the only way to reach full potential for any team is by communication. I found it hard at the beginning, but as soon as you get the mechanics and tactics of the game, you get the hang of how it’s played and how to work with your teammates to get the best outcome of every round.

Also, the game has an excellent Anti-cheating system, as you all know, the game is free so I expected a lot of cheaters to flood the game in no time but I was shocked by the Vanguard system that keeps banning cheaters every time one appears in a game.

of course there are CONS to this game (from a player experience POV) these include:
  • The ping and Pocket loose effect your result the most.
  • Players familiar with CS:GO mechanics (especially Aim) find their In game skills development Much less than players that have never played CS:GO, so they might not see the game as enjoyable.
  • since it’s still a new game, bugs are still being discovered.
  • again, since it’s still a new game, developers can’t afford to have servers for the game yet, and they depend on hosts that host each game. This cause ping difference each game since the system will assign you to the best host ping available.
  • the worst thing I experienced is the ban system, the game will ban you for 1 or 2 hours if you disconnect even for few seconds in an unrated game, which can be so frustrating, especially for a person like me who only have specific free times in the week That are ok to play in.
what Do you think about the game?

P.S. Add me on discord so we can play together sometimes -> Al_i #8781

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
what Do you think about the game?
It's not bad but it's nothing more than Overwatch done right.

I played it for a week and never logged in after that.
If I want to play something I just go to play some MM's with my friends in CS:GO.

This game didn't attract me. Maybe because I don't like FFA with skills/magic tricks.