Current Events VAs vs SHP

The VA ladies might face off against Nami and Robin.

The one with a sword vs Brook.

The five chins vs Chopper.

The one with shades and scar vs Usopp.

The one with shades and beard vs Franky.

The fierce looking beardman vs Jinbei.

The one with glasses seems fun vs Lanji.

Doberman was a known face since Enies Lobby and is Akainu's disciple. He was also the only one who cried at Zephyr's death and reported immediately to Saturn when Kizaru was eating. Due to his screentime and comparative relevance among the shown VAs, I think we might get Doberman vs Zoro (since Doberman is technically Akainu's underling and we all know Luffy is gonna vs Akainu).
Design wise Doberman is the most badass look one with only the last one being close. Him being surprisingly a powerhouse would be dope. He’s also the only vice admiral so far to talk with Saturn.

So either him or beard streak guy
:endthis:

Design wise Doberman is the most badass look one with only the last one being close. Him being surprisingly a powerhouse would be dope. He’s also the only vice admiral so far to talk with Saturn.

If you mean vs zoro, I still think it's probably Doberman because of all the reasons I said in my previous post. :myman:

MAIN EVENT
MONKEY D. LUFFY VS KIZARU
97-13-29:RECORD: ?-?-?

CO-MAIN EVENTS
RORONOA ZORO VS DOBERMAN
50-5-13:RECORD: ?-?-?
VINSMOKE SANJI VS VA LIPSTICK MAN
36-5-16 :RECORD: ?-?-?

MAIN CARD
JEWELRY BONNEY VS VA OLD HAG
1-0-1 :RECORD: ?-?-?
JINBE VS BEAR MAN
17-2-3 :RECORD: ?-?-?
NICO ROBIN VS DOLL
19-1-7 :RECORD: ?-?-?
CUTTY FLAM VS VA HULK HOGAN
19-1-6 :RECORD: ?-?-?
BROOK VS FISH TEETH
20-2-9 :RECORD: ?-?-?

UNDERCARD
TONY TONY CHOPPER VS TRIPLE CHIN
17-1-10 :RECORD: ?-?-?
NAMI AND USOPP VS LONGBEARD
18-1-10 : 20-1-14 :RECORD: ?-?-?

I think the number of VA is very interesting to make a matchup. While Cp-0 should not appear so WG only think that they are being taken as hostage like York.

But i think we will look that SH has the favour out of Marine until Saturn makes appearance. Saturn waits Seraphims and Mark III to Appear. Then Navy have taken the favour very bad. CP0 go to help to try to make things go from "very bad" to "bad". But there is not enough.

There is no hope for SH. No hope!....

• Luffy vs Kizaru
  • Zoro vs Goatbeard
  • Jinbe vs Gigachins
  • Sanji vs Blond guy with glasses
  • Doll vs Robin or Stussy
Rest is whatever. Seraphim might help the Vice Admirals to not make it one sided.
Luffy vs Saturn ( D clan vs Celestial )
Zoro vs Kizaru ( Right hand man matchup )
Sanji vs Doberman ( Aerial battle )
Jinbe vs Goatbeard
Bonney vs Doll
Post automatically merged:

Doberman is perfect Sanji matchup
Both skilled in Skywalk
And doberman has been featured in every relevant arc

Fighting robots the whole arc would be a new low for Oda even if they're leaps and bounds stronger than all of VA combined. :kobeha:
I don't expect much shit from Lolda anyway. Which is why i dont believe in the kizaru matchup

Just don't want a downgrade(VA) from a Seraphim for Zoro's major fight on egghead.